Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo (3719 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu America R Visa Page-photo / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by sarrki(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
The truth is we all believed he has integrity and he’s trustworthy

Buhari is a failure God knows
He’s an epidemic to global peace

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lol, these abokis are all the same hypocrites.

You would see a few online criticism online but when you need them to speak out against the Fulani herdsmen menance or buhari nepotistic appointments you would never hear them.

When gej was president even the pdp Northerners were against him openly

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by sarrki(m): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
He makes millions of youths who believes integrity still exists that it is a hoax

Pmb you failed God and Humanity

You personally failed and betrayed the trust we have for you

Mr President you are a snitch

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by sarrki(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mikehot:
Lol, these abokis are all the same hypocrites.

You would see a few online criticism online but when you need them to speak out against the Fulani herdsmen menance or buhari nepotistic appointments you would never hear them.

When gej was president even the pdp Northerners were against him openly

Can you for once reason without being tribal warlord?

We are ove 8billion on planet earth we can’t all reason same way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
sarrki:

Can you for once reason without being tribal warlord?

We are ove 8billion on planet earth we can’t all reason same way
shut up, you hypocrite, what have i said that is not true.

Did you not vote twice the same buhari that is tormenting you to open wailing threads now

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by sarrki(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mikehot:
shut up,

You lack decorum on public forum

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by alsudan: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
This op na real Yoruba man grin
Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
sarrki:

You lack decorum on public forum
Do you know the meaning of the word decorum, you deserve more than this as punishment

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
sarrki:
He makes millions of youths who believes integrity still exists that it is a hoax

You've seen the light my Yoruba Christian brother walahi, I'm so happy for you.

Buhari is worst than the devil, self centered and extremely wicked .

If buhari escapes human punishment for all his atrocities , he won't escape God's punishment that's for sure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by PapaBaby: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
My new hero is sarrki, never thought he'd abandon Buhari.
Welcome home bro

But where's dead meat hawker self?

7 Likes

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Buhari is a failure

Buhari is a disappointment

When will this northerners tell us something new?

7 Likes

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by sarrki(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is a failure

Buhari is a disappointment

When will this northerners tell us something new?

When you start questioning your governors that looted you dry Nd nothing to show infrastructurally
Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by BlackfireX: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
at op continue with this madness , you will soon enter market... Naked .

I am a patriot,
Amotakun terrorist don't quote me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by sarrki(m): 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlackfireX:

I am a patriot,

So shall it be for your generation yet unborn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by usba: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry thread of tears grin grin grin

The same fool that shout true Federalism now expect the president to perpetually meddle in states affairs. PMB left meddlesomeness to OBJ, the agbaya that love rumour mongering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by usba: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
PapaBaby:
My new hero is sarrki, never thought he'd abandon Buhari.
Welcome home bro

But where's dead meat hawker self?
[/s]

Your hero is anyone that hates PMB, if TINUBU wants any wailer to lick his shit, all he needs to do is crticize or insult PMB viola new shit kicker unleashed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by usba: 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlackfireX:

I am a patriot,

grin grin grin abeg free the guy, some dey pepper am uncontrollably.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by helinues: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
undecided

Bashir is only doing his job.. They should go to presidency page and rant there

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by Picollothedon: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
sarrki:

I am over joy hearing this from you after all i saw you post on this forum...However it gives me joy because only God knows how you are gnashing your teeth with pains of what booooohari has caused you....hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by helinues: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
sarrki:

New wailers in the town..

Do you need bigger speaker?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by Upworkwriter007(f): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mikehot:
shut up, you hypocrite, what have i said that is not true.

Did you not vote twice the same buhari that is tormenting you to open wailing threads now
while I agree that you said the truth, but I hope u do the same when Johnathan is involved.
Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by Picollothedon: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
helinues:

New wailers in the town..

Do you need bigger speaker?

I knew a day like this will surely come....hahahahahahaha it serves him right

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by AstralBody: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
sarrki:

Look at this fool! Buhari didn't fail you,you failed yourself. FOOL!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by PapaBaby: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
usba:

Your hero is anyone that hates PMB, if TINUBU wants any wailer to lick his shit, all he needs to do is crticize or insult PMB viola new shit kicker unleashed.
[/s]

Thanks
Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by YorubaKinging: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Get ready to meet your maker
Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by PapaBaby: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
AstralBody:

Look at this fool! Buhari didn't fail you,you failed yourself. FOOL!

No need for that bro. Let's build new alliances to defeat these monsters. By abusing him you're not encouraging others to switch from APC.
Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by AstralBody: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
PapaBaby:

No need for that bro. Let's build new alliances to defeat these monsters. By abusing him you're not encouraging others to switch from APC.
A lot of Nigerians are suffering today, because of the stupid decisions of these fuccked up idiots!

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by usba: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
PapaBaby:

[/s]

grin grin grin the same crooks that live and die PDP somehow believe their crooked party of unrepentant criminals is an alternative to even the worse party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by Tallesty1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You've seen the light my Yoruba Christian brother walahi, I'm so happy for you.
I feel irritated when I see this type of comment on this forum. Why is it so difficult for you people to see through Sarrik's mind games and childish gimmicks?

Dude is still the same zombie yesterday and forever.

He still works and will forever work for Buhari.

A quick question....

What did he see now in Buhari's second tenure that wasn't there since 1983? Why the sudden change of mind?

TRUTH is, it is mission accomplished for him. What else would he do for Buhari again? Campaign and vote for him for 3rd tenure?

That's not gonna happen. Sarriki has completed the Buhari project and is currently waiting for directives to work for APC's next presidential candidate.

Don't let him fool you what all this unnecessary anti Buhari posts.

It's all mind games

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by Passionate888: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
sarrki:
The truth is we all believed he has integrity and he’s trustworthy

Buhari is a failure God knows
He’s an epidemic to global peace
Good Morning...
sarrki:
Akpabio developed Akwa Ibom

Gej And his father obj destroyed Nigeria

That mean Akpabio is far better than them

Akpabio =Patriot

Gej + obj x Atiku = enemies of the state
Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by PapaBaby: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
usba:

grin grin grin the same crooks that live and die PDP somehow believe their crooked party of unrepentant criminals is an alternative to even the worse party.
[/s]
Same crooks moved to APC and were welcomed with open arms, your hypocrisy stinks.
Re: Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
sarrki:

When you start questioning your governors that looted you dry Nd nothing to show infrastructurally

Buhari is a failure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Unveiled 2023 Campaign Material A Month Ago (Photo) / Breaking: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomole / LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.