Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/03/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/03/2020 (237 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/03/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/03/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/03/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/03/2020 by dallyemmy: 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/03/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:52am On Mar 13, 2020
Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for, in You, I live, move and have my being.

2.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for committing into my hands, the ministry of reconciliation.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, make me an effective, compulsive and addictive soul winner, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me wisdom and a strategy that is effective in evangelising and winning the soul of every individual, community or tribe that I come in contact with, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, as a fisher of men's souls, give me the grace to be dedicated, focused and never give up on any soul, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, teach me the best way, to fish for the souls of men; and provide every bait, both spiritual and material, that I require to attract souls, into Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let nothing be too precious or costly, for me to surrender or sacrifice for the purpose of winning souls, into Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, as I pray and fast for the purpose of winning souls into Your kingdom, divinely reveal to me the interests and history of the people I want to preach to, that I may approach them from that area, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; let him never lose his spiritual flavour, and make him forever, relevant in Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Lies Used To Convince Believers Not To Obey YAH's Commandments / Religiosity & Ignorance Will Kill Many Nigerians / Lying Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.