Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Cure For Acne - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cure For Acne (2307 Views)

Natural Home Treatments For ACNE / Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List / Fallacy About Acne(pimples) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Acne by Timi1990(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2010
Hello nairalanders, i just found out about a new cream which many testified that it help in solving their Acne problem. Pls has any one tried it b4 . It (Vicco Turmeric cream).
Pls any one with info abt dis cream ?
Re: Cure For Acne by Eveoeve(f): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2010
@porter i hav not heard of it. But you will find some natural tips on clearing acne/ pimples at www.naturekay..com
Re: Cure For Acne by Timi1990(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2010
@eve thanks , i'll check d website if i can get any other thing there.
Re: Cure For Acne by Timi1990(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2010
@eve thanks , i'll check d website if i can get any other thing there.
Re: Cure For Acne by PTBNaija(f): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2010
I haven't tried it myself, but I've heard of people having great success with it. Good luck!
Re: Cure For Acne by oyinda3(f): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2010
timi, I will advice you to stop wasting your money on creams. creams cannot "cure" acne. a salicylic acid moisturizer and face wash is enough.
diet is more important than creams IMO.

question for you though: do you have oily skin?
Re: Cure For Acne by Timi1990(m): 8:06am On Dec 25, 2010
@oyinda yes i have oily skin . So wat type of salicylic acid moisturizer and face wash can i get . I mean the one that works better, cuz am gettin fedup of this Acne on my face.
Re: Cure For Acne by oyinda3(f): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2010
any kind works.

don't stress your acne too much. it's just a temporary phase that will soon pass. give it a year or two. try to eliminate simple sugars from your diet, eat healthy and chillax. ie don't stress. 

merry christmas!!!
:-)
Re: Cure For Acne by Timi1990(m): 9:18am On Dec 25, 2010
Ok oyinda thanks for your support . It think i'll just let it be for now cuz am really tired of trying new product everyday without no positive result. I'll just do as u'v said and hope things will just get better very soon. Thanks a lot for your advice.
Re: Cure For Acne by oyinda3(f): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2010
no problem. good luck.
Re: Cure For Acne by Timi1990(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2010
embarassed ok thanks . .
Re: Cure For Acne by InkedNerd(f): 5:02am On Dec 26, 2010
Hmmm, Timi1990 I was wondering. . . About how much time do you use a product before you decide that it doesn't work?
Re: Cure For Acne by Timi1990(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2010
@lnk_nerd i use a product for 2 weeks . But while using it between that two weeks, i should see some little improvement ; but if i dont, then i'll stop using that product.
What do you think about that ? ?
Re: Cure For Acne by InkedNerd(f): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2010
Timi1990:

@lnk_nerd i use a product for 2 weeks . But while using it between that two weeks, i should see some little improvement ; but if i dont, then i'll stop using that product.
What do you think about that ? ?

Personally, I don't think you should be using products like that. You can't really use a product for such a short period of time and expect to see immediate results like that. I wouldn't be surprised if that has contributed to the acne that you're suffering from. When I was younger, I used to do what you did and it irritated my skin like crazy. Eventually, I stopped fussing over it and learned to give it some time before I decide that a product isn't working for me. I try a product for at least a month or two before I decide that its not working. You constantly jumping from on product after another will damage your skin since you don't really give your skin time to heal after you've used a product. Like oyinda said, it could hormone that's cousin the sudden acne breakout. For me, it wasn't hormonal. I still eat the same way I've always eaten. The only time I really broke out was when I'd drink milk or eat egg which is rare or sometimes, I may just get random pimples here and there. Nothing major though. .
Re: Cure For Acne by Timi1990(m): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2010
@Ink_nerd it think you are right . For me, i think if a product is working fine for you, u should see little improvement in few weeks of usage and i think thats the problem am having right now . Anyway, have been using only my Medimix Soap alone for the past one week and have stop using my benzoyl peroxide too. Maybe i'll give the soap more time then later i can conclude if its working for me or not . But the problem still is the Time, it always look as if am going to use the Soap for a whole year .:-(
Re: Cure For Acne by Timi1990(m): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2010
@Ink_nerd it think you are right . For me, i think if a product is working fine for you, u should see little improvement in few weeks of usage and i think thats the problem am having right now . Anyway, have been using only my Medimix Soap alone for the past one week and have stop using my benzoyl peroxide too. Maybe i'll give the soap more time then later i can conclude if its working for me or not . But the problem still is the Time, it always look as if am going to use the Soap for a whole year .:-(
Re: Cure For Acne by InkedNerd(f): 6:30am On Dec 27, 2010
Timi1990:

@Ink_nerd  it think you are right . For me, i think if a product is working fine for you, u should see little improvement in few weeks of usage and i think thats the problem am having right now . Anyway, have been using only my Medimix Soap alone for the past one week and have stop using my benzoyl peroxide too. Maybe i'll give the soap more time then later i can conclude if its working for me or not  . But the problem still is the Time, it always look as if am going to use the Soap for a whole year .:-(

Well, if it helps treat your acne and you have to use it for a year, then what's wrong with that? Isn't the whole point of it to help manage your acne? The soap isn't just intended for acne, it's bath soap. Its just that one of the benefits is to help with acne. Besides, a lot of products are created to treat[b]/[/b]manage acne but necessarily to get rid of your acne.
Re: Cure For Acne by Timi1990(m): 7:03am On Dec 27, 2010
Ink_nerd thank you very much. Promise to stick 2 one product and see the outcome.
Re: Cure For Acne by InkedNerd(f): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2010
Ok, good luck wink
Re: Cure For Acne by charlott: 6:00am On Sep 13, 2011
Well, honey has antiseptic properties, it's for this reason that I suggested the use honey masks at least twice week to remove the surface bacteria of your skin. You will notice best results for your acne problem.
Re: Cure For Acne by Timi1990(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2011
charlott:

Well, honey has antiseptic properties, it's for this reason that I suggested the use honey masks at least twice week to remove the surface bacteria of your skin. You will notice best results for your acne problem.

have u tried it before ? And pls how do they make the honey mask.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Ankara Fashion Accessories / Shoes And Bags In Apapa / Winner: Face Of Apple Cosmetics Contest / Makeup Video: How To Draw Eyebrow, Full Makup Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.