Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,555 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Need A Lender Or Investor! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Lender Or Investor! (1798 Views)

I Need A Partner Or Investor For My IT Firm. / Investor/loan Lender Seeking Project And Opportunity...funding / Urgent! Does Anyone Know A Money Lender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Lender Or Investor! by amaratex: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2007
i have a project that will make me financially secured in no time but i don't have the capital to finance it,so i'm looking for lender/investor that will fund it and i promise to pay back 6months later with interest,thanks.
Re: I Need A Lender Or Investor! by cordwel: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2007
You need to sell your idea for one to decide whether to come into the business with you.
Re: I Need A Lender Or Investor! by denex: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2007
I like your prospect. I'm currently seeking one too but I think I'm almost there.
Keep searching but always have a comprehensive business plan at hand.
Re: I Need A Lender Or Investor! by Seun(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2007
What is the nature of your business? Don't think about what you 'need' but what they need:
1) What lenders want - as much interest as possible (with full repayment).
2) What investors want - as much profit as possible.

Investors are slightly preferable to lenders because their long term interest will be in line with yours. Whereas, a lender's dream client is a client that keeps extending the loan and paying compound interest forever and ever!
Re: I Need A Lender Or Investor! by lobinoxebe(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2007
different people with different problem,

i need someone that will finance my university Level, but presently am in a polythenic,

I  promise him first class Upper and other things provided it's reasonable,

topojons@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Lender Or Investor! by ifeoma4me: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2007
helle
Re: I Need A Lender Or Investor! by mazia(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2007
@amaratex,

Most entrepreneurs have good ideas that might appear profitable, if you are sure about the profitability of your business plan, you cant get a lender and or investor by telling them you can make profit.
Do you have a business plan?

Have you conducted a realistic feasibility study of your product and its target market?

Is this an innovative product[making something that already exists better] or is it an invention?

If you have these on hand, first of all go and copyright your idea or get a patent if such thing exists in 9ja otherwise sign an NCND with whomever you are going to share your idea with for assistance with initial capital.

I might be interested if you have a good offer.
Re: I Need A Lender Or Investor! by tayokem(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2007
Goto Intercontinental bank for a loan .You'll be given a form to fill and you give them a collateral
Good luck
Re: I Need A Lender Or Investor! by Chiaka(f): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2007
You not gonna get anyone to lend u money without knowing what type of biz u using it for banks will not to start with. anybody lending will want a money back guarantee + interest. sink that! grin
Re: I Need A Lender Or Investor! by bodsibobo(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2007
@amaratex,

I really do not wish to discourage you but I do not believe that you will get the kind of help from this forum. Recently, I posted a similar request with all the neccessary disclosures for any lender or investor to make a decision. I did not get one single positive response. I am currently discussing with a bank that has bought into my vision because they were convinced they will make their money back with good interest.

Sincerely, if your idea is good and profitable, I really see no reason why the banks should not help out.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck because I know how you feel cos I have been there too,
Re: I Need A Lender Or Investor! by richo(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2007
hahaha everybody needs something. me too i need like N200,000 to shoot my video for channel o and mtv base every body admits that my songs are superb but they "don't" hav money to lend and those who are willing2 are asking for irregular profit e.g 350% returns. u wait and see cry reachingrichie@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Lender Or Investor! by amaratex: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2007
thankx for the response
Re: I Need A Lender Or Investor! by PrinceTolu(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2007
Hello lender.
  Well I'm not promising to get you the money. But Are you the one to manage the business yourself or it's a get rich quick idea. I would just like to advise you to have a business plan and probably a five year plan.
  Well I wish I had more information so I could know what to say. But it's a good thing you are going into your own business because then you don't have to be one of the smart people working for the rich. Goodluck. I hope u find a lender.
Re: I Need A Lender Or Investor! by ferugio(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2007
@amaratex,

Do contact me as l might be able to provide the facility as an investor provided it's not a HYIP or FOREX trading and you've got a profitable business idea.  My details is in my profile.
Re: I Need A Lender Or Investor! by Orosunnuku(m): 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2007
Hi amaratex,
Do you have a feasibility study and business plan as regards your business proposal? Then you can get in touch with me on sgt_doe@yahoo.co.uk for further discussions cos i seem to be interested.
Re: I Need A Lender Or Investor! by Alfauz(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2007
Hi amaratex,
What is the latest on this? Have you been able to find an investor yet? I am also interested and I'm putting finishing touches to my business plan.
Cheers.
Re: I Need A Lender Or Investor! by Alfauz(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2007
Hi denex,
I just saw that you are on line. Could you assist in telling how you 'almost got there'? I am highly interested.
Cheers.
Re: I Need A Lender Or Investor! by amaratex: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2007
Alfauz:

Hi amaratex,
What is the latest on this? Have you been able to find an investor yet? I am also interested and I'm putting finishing touches to my business plan.
Cheers.
Well,I have not found any investor/lender.All that i'm still hearing is"your idea is great but i need someone in Lagos but you reside in port harcourt".The dream is still alive,anyone can contact me for more info,thanks

(1) (Reply)

Impact Of The Global Recession In Nigeria / "for Sale" Concrete Block Industry In Abuja / Crude Oil Discount 12/6?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.