Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

You Need To Know These MTN Revamps 'virtual Top-up' With 'topit' - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Need To Know These MTN Revamps 'virtual Top-up' With 'topit' (1051 Views)

Get Free 4GB Extra Data When You Subscribe To Any Of These MTN Data Plans / MTN Revamps Trutalk Plan: Enjoy A FLAT Rate Of 11kobo/sec For All Calls / MTN Revamps Its Data Gifting Service, You Can Now Share Or Request For Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Know These MTN Revamps 'virtual Top-up' With 'topit' by Priscy01(f): 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
About a week ago, MTN Nigeria launched the revamped Virtual Top-Up (VTU) channels with a fresh name – MTN Topit.

In this article, MEEKTIMES looked at fifteen (15) things you should know about MTN’s new recharge channels:

What is MTN Topit?
MTN Topit is the digital mode of recharge that allows you (as a user) to buy airtime and data directly to your mobile phone without the need for pins or vouchers. With Topit, MTN provides recharge services in a faster, flexible and secure means to Mycustomer.

What informed the need for Topi?
The need for Topit, according to MTN, became essential to give the customers as much convenience as possible while they make recharge either for airtime or data. The service is available to MTN Customer, both Prepaid and Postpaid.

What services are available on MTN Topit?
With the Topit service, you can get airtime and data bundles, as well as specialized unique offers on the MTN Topit service.

Where can I get MTN Topit?
There are three major channels MTN Topit can be gotten channels, namely; All bank Apps and USSD channels; POS and ATMs & All MTN Retail Outlets.

What denominations are available on the MTN Topit service?
The telecom giant confirmed that all MTN recharge denominations are available on the Topit service. You can recharge from N1 to N3, 000,000.

All MTN Data Bundles are also on the MTN Topit Service, as well as the ‘Hot Data Deals’.

Is there a limit to the number of times I can use MTN Topit?
No barrier; no limitation. MTN Topit is like any other recharge platform. You can recharge as many times as you require and can also recharge for family and friends – all you need is their phone number.

Can I transfer my MTN Topit airtime or data?
This is how it works: Depending on the tariff plan you are on. All prepaid users (having positive balances) using the ‘Share n Sell’ service can transfer airtime to their family and friends at a fee. The fee is for the use of the ‘Share n Sell’ service.

Is there a special rate for using MTN Topit?
No special rate for recharging via MTN Topit. But, you will be charged the applicable rate for the tariff plan you are on (Pulse, Beta Talk, etc.).

Will I be charged for using MTN Topit?
No, there is no cost for using the MTN Topit Service.

Are there other services on MTN Topit?
Oh yes, you can also get Hynet Flex bundles as well as, Social Bundles and SME Data Share Bundles.

Can I get the Awufu4u offer on MTN Topit?
Yes you can, the Awufu4u offer is also available on the MTN Topit service. Here, you need to ask your retailer for the MTN Awufu4u offer on the MTN Topit service or check for the appropriate tab on your bank app or USSD.

How do I sign up to sell using MTN Topit?
Registering to sell airtime on MTN Topit is as simple as ‘456’! Dial *456# from any registered MTN SIM, select a 4 digit pin and you’re done; or download the MTN EVD application from the Google Playstore, register with your MTN SIM and you’re fully setup.

Fund your wallet from the MTN EVD Application or visit an MTN Partner outlet.

MTN Topit appears similar to the MTN VTU?
Yes, that is because the MTN Topit actually replaces the existing service MTN VTU. However now riding on a new and improved platform, providing additional flexibility, reliability and speed.

What are the benefits of using MTN Topit?
MTN Topit provides the convenience of recharging your line without the need for papers, dialing long codes, or even having your mobile phone present. All you need is your mobile phone number and you can simply recharge any amount at any time and from any location.

If I have an issue with MTN Topit, what do I do?
Call the MTN Contact Center on 180 detailing the issue. If you are an MTN Retailer, contact the Trade Support Helpdesk on 182 for resolution of agent related issues.

https://meektimes.xyz/2020/03/12/15-things-you-need-to-know-as-mtn-revamps-virtual-top-up-with-topit/

Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Infinix S5 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A10s: Specs, Features / SOLD!!!@ / The 5 Best Used Smartphones To Buy In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.