Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

‘I Want To Have You As My Spiritual Wife’ – Fan Begs Ini Edo As She Share Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Want To Have You As My Spiritual Wife’ – Fan Begs Ini Edo As She Share Photos (3443 Views)

Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture / Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction / Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Want To Have You As My Spiritual Wife’ – Fan Begs Ini Edo As She Share Photos by ahimedua: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ever stunning veteran actress, Ini Edo posted some sumptuous photos on her Instagram page that left fans drooling.

The divorced movie star is rumoured to have gone under the knife to keep in shape, nevertheless, she is still a pack of beauty all day.

One of her male fans wants Ini Edo to be his spiritual wife, worse still, he also prays that no pastor should be able to deliver him from the ‘Spiritual wife’ SleekGist reports.

He made this know after Ini Edo shared these photo and caption: "The Brownsugar glow..with @wholesalesnaija hair.. yummy"

See more photos

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/i-want-to-have-you-as-my-spiritual-wife-fan-begs-ini-edo/

Re: ‘I Want To Have You As My Spiritual Wife’ – Fan Begs Ini Edo As She Share Photos by Davash222(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Imagine what a Prince is saying... If they dethrone you now, they will start blaming Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Have You As My Spiritual Wife’ – Fan Begs Ini Edo As She Share Photos by macdammy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
I no blame the guy
He even be like idiot for profile picture

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Have You As My Spiritual Wife’ – Fan Begs Ini Edo As She Share Photos by BaddieKay(f): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
angry this one sense done go accumulate for him big arms cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Have You As My Spiritual Wife’ – Fan Begs Ini Edo As She Share Photos by GOFRONT(m): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
cool
Re: ‘I Want To Have You As My Spiritual Wife’ – Fan Begs Ini Edo As She Share Photos by dangotesmummy: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Msheweeeewwww cheesy
Re: ‘I Want To Have You As My Spiritual Wife’ – Fan Begs Ini Edo As She Share Photos by NextD18: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
If only social media admiration can give an evening newspaper a husband.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Have You As My Spiritual Wife’ – Fan Begs Ini Edo As She Share Photos by Sexyliciousbri: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Some ppl are mad in this country. Mtchewww
Re: ‘I Want To Have You As My Spiritual Wife’ – Fan Begs Ini Edo As She Share Photos by Basit46: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
According to ubunja, na simps like this they make woman proud
Re: ‘I Want To Have You As My Spiritual Wife’ – Fan Begs Ini Edo As She Share Photos by Iceyjays(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
This one is just foolish
Re: ‘I Want To Have You As My Spiritual Wife’ – Fan Begs Ini Edo As She Share Photos by nazablossom(f): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Be careful on what you wish for cool
Re: ‘I Want To Have You As My Spiritual Wife’ – Fan Begs Ini Edo As She Share Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
macdammy:
I no blame the guy
He even be like idiot for profile picture
I agree with you.

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Will Be Disrespectful If She Feeds Her Husband For 5days- Paul Okoye / Mike Tyson Sex Change - Now Michelle Tyson - Is This Hoax / How Sweet! Jay Z Writes Emotional Tribute To Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.