Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor (3290 Views)

Osita Chidoka Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe's Palace. Graphic / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor by GamalNasser: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
iammo:

Sanusi was a UBA MD and it was sharia issue he had with Kwankwaso and Obasanjo that made him move to Firstbank under Abdulmutalab senior in executive capacity when kwankwaso issued threat to move away kano account from UBA if he wasn't sacked

/

He was never UBA MD please ..he highest position was General Manager UBA risk management before he moved to first bank
Re: Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor by GamalNasser: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
agbangam:

Oga always use your 10mb for proper research.

I use unlimited data plan everywhere I am for your info ..next time use your own 10 mb well before you question someone that know any topic on Earth more than U ...Sanusi highest position in UBA was General Manager before he left and joined first bank where he rose to become First bank MD .
Re: Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor by iammo(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

He was never UBA MD please ..he highest position was General Manager UBA risk management before he moved to first bank

sometimes arguing with some of you seem like filling a basket with water, Genaral Manger, Managing Director, or better yet Chief Treasure, Chief Finacial Oficer..

you seem like someone who lacks organography of a corporate organisation
Re: Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor by NGpatriot: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
Nuzo1:

Stop with the vicious and malicious propaganda sir.

Most Igbos i know don't care what happens to Sanusi. The rest are happy for his travails because of his numerous lies against GEJ.

As for chidoka, he is playing PDP politics with the situation. It has nothing to do with Igbo's stand on Sanusi matter.

For the umpteenth time, Igbos don't care about Sanusis dethronement. But just like a thoroughbred Yoruba man like falana; some Nigerians are concerned about the arrest and detention of Sanusi in Awe.

Dasol!
[/s]

Stop lying, you are deceiving yourself.

Argue with your fellow ipobss, they are everywhere in this thread, all over NL and the internet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor by GamalNasser: 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
iammo:

sometimes arguing with some of you seem like filling a basket with water, Genaral Manger, Managing Director, or better yet Chief Treasure, Chief Finacial Oficer..

you seem like someone who lacks organography of a corporate organisation

See I have made more money from Both UBA and first bank than you might ever make in your life and I have worked better structured organizations than you can ever dream ...How can you say General Manager is the same thing as MD ? General manager is not even a bank ED .. Sanusi was never MD of UBA PERIOD..GM is not the same thing as MD yet you don't know and want to teach me about corporate organograms.

You people are too dull and that's why U support Buhari

Re: Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor by iammo(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

See I have made more money from Both UBA and first bank than you might ever make in your life and I have worked better structured organizations than you can ever dream ...How can you say General Manager is the same thing as MD ? General manager is not even a bank ED .. Sanusi was never MD of UBA PERIOD..GM is not the same thing as MD yet you don't know and want to teach me about corporate organograms.

You people are too dull and that's why U support Buhari

Only an imbescile or an Idiot assumes he makes better money than people he sees online... honestly I cant descend that low of below decency to chest beat online

good luck in your ignorance and dwell in it.. make sure you make loud mouth on your audio achievements also.. we know your type and your background and how you where raised
Re: Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor by Jakalanda: 3:33am On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Igbos and people from that part of the country are in overdrive and falling all over themselves over this matter.

Funny enough, they no longer hate him because of GEJ, he's now their new hero as the enemy of my enemy is my friend mentality.

Kano people don't care

The North doesn't care.

Middle belt don't care

SW people don't care

SS/Ijaw people don't care

...but who are the people trying to commit suicide over Sanusi?

The usual characters ..
grin grin

[/s]
Re: Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor by Jakalanda: 3:33am On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Poor Sanusi, already doomed the moment Igbos enter his case.

This is why I love the fact that Igbos hateTinubu and the VP.

Igbos = Kiss of death.

grin grin grin

[/s]
Re: Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor by Jakalanda: 3:42am On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Stop lying, you are deceiving yourself.

Argue with your fellow ipobss, there are everywhere in this thread, all over NL and the internet.

[/s]
Re: Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor by mrvitalis(m): 4:53am On Mar 13, 2020
yarimo:
Mr chidoka this issue is not about IPOB ,infact who even ask you about his whereabouts ? busy body
How can a human be filled with hate like this
Re: Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor by mrvitalis(m): 4:53am On Mar 13, 2020
GamalNasser:
Is Sanusi better than those that stay in Awe ..he has been banished and can only be unbanished by the APC who banished him ..I suggest Osita stay out of APC party matters
This is the lack of education sanusi was fighting for
Re: Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor by Provalker: 6:56am On Mar 13, 2020
sapientia:
Chidoka the clown.
I know this post was made by a cursed Yoruba
Re: Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor by sapientia(m): 8:25am On Mar 13, 2020
Provalker:

I know this post was made by a cursed Yoruba

Provalker:
Lalasticlala and the mods rules 13 and 20.
Re: Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor by GamalNasser: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

This is the lack of education sanusi was fighting for

Sanusi was never fighting for lack of any education , Sanusi is a nothing but a religious zealot and fundamentalist with sympathy for Terrorism ...He was part of those that used lies to usher Buhari in so he should enjoy his Awe detention

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Started The Multi-Billion Life Pension For Former Governors / Tinubu Prays On Chair At Eid, His Health Status Questioned / Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.