Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Coronavirus: ‘I Want To Lose My Virginity Before We All Die’ – Destiny Amaka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: ‘I Want To Lose My Virginity Before We All Die’ – Destiny Amaka (2213 Views)

Destiny Amaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Bikini Photoshoot / Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: ‘I Want To Lose My Virginity Before We All Die’ – Destiny Amaka by ahimedua: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nollywood actress and On Air Personality (OAP), Destiny Amaka is crying out about the state of her virginity as the  feared and deadly Coronavirus spread across the globe. SleekGist reports

The beautiful diva claims she is a virgin and wants to have and experience good sex before the virus gets worse.

“Na wah oh! With all this Corona biko if we’re all going to die and you have a crush on me pls tell me ooo, I want to experience as much as I can before we’re all wiped away by this virus me that was keeping my virginity.... now I have to nak b4 it’s too late  ” she wrote.

See post and more photos
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/coronavirus-i-want-to-lose-my-virginity-before-we-all-die-actress-destiny-amaka-begs/

Re: Coronavirus: ‘I Want To Lose My Virginity Before We All Die’ – Destiny Amaka by cRobo: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
I am more sacred of HIV than coronavirus

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: ‘I Want To Lose My Virginity Before We All Die’ – Destiny Amaka by cRobo: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
I am more sacred of HIV than coronavirus

I won't say a word
Re: Coronavirus: ‘I Want To Lose My Virginity Before We All Die’ – Destiny Amaka by TA4TA4: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
ahimedua:
Nollywood actress and On Air Personality (OAP), Destiny Amaka is crying out about the state of her virginity as the  feared and deadly Coronavirus spread across the globe. SleekGist reports

The beautiful diva claims she is a virgin and wants to have and experience good sex before the virus gets worse.

“Na wah oh! With all this Corona biko if we’re all going to die and you have a crush on me pls tell me ooo, I want to experience as much as I can before we’re all wiped away by this virus me that was keeping my virginity.... now I have to nak b4 it’s too late  ” she wrote.

See post and more photos
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/coronavirus-i-want-to-lose-my-virginity-before-we-all-die-actress-destiny-amaka-begs/

And after you get infected by Corona virus.... This is how you and your virginity taker will be explaining to your maker on judgement day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YE3ecGJe00

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rahman Jago Lay Heavy Curse On Bobrisky And His Fans (watch Video). / Davido's Brother B-Red Acquires a Snake as a Pet (Photos) / I Am Originally Igbo Woman - Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.