Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos (66467 Views)

Crisis Rocks Lagos APC As Prince Idris Balogun Writes Tinubu / Protest Rocks Lagos Over Obasanjo's Alleged Plan To Install Interim Govt / Fresh Crisis Rocks Lagos APC As Faction Moves To Stop Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by ThatFairGuy: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
NaijaMutant:

Yoruba Muslims can do anything to earn the trust of the North grin

They have been perpetually tagged as fake Muslims, therefore could do anything to redeem their image, even if it means betraying their own blood undecided
[/s]

Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by dragunov: 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Brightest04:
The protest could have been sponsored no doubt about that,but the point raised is true.That Amotekun will be hijacked by notorious individuals in politics to unleash havoc on their political opponents and other innocent persons they don't like their faces or presence.
In the East it happened in the case of the Bakasi Boys which later became an instrument to exterminate rivals.In the south similar experience was witnessed with the Odua People's Congress (OPC).Boko Haram was created for the same reason but today the north know no more rest and the country in general weeps for the atrocities and heartless mayhem these people carry out on daily basis.

My Gawddd!!! Boko Haram was created for the same reasons OPC and Bakassi was created? Wonders shall never end. You at times wonder whether some people are from another galaxy.

Everything living inside Nigeria knows why BH was created. Everybody knows of the religious trappings it was created with. Fine, it was hijacked by elites in the North but not to worry, Amotekun is not like OPC or Bakassi. It was ratified by law, recognized by the executive and welcomed by the people.

Stop your bad belle o. Just stop. I

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Always after Yoruba Muslims, thunder fire you. Is the convener a Muslim? Osu outcast

akbar akbomb
Sai barber
Amin

E pain am well grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by dragunov: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
lastmessenger:
lol ? The most united people I'm Nigeria. I hail una.

Umghn?.............united people I'm Nigeria? Ipob people have started ooooooooo.
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by royrit: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
Enroll for our event planning and management class today
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by GuestLog: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Thunder fire your left testicle. I know you'll still find where to rope MUSLIM (MURIC) in this. Fo.ol
I don't have your time. I'm guessing you are one of the zombies that was used to carry out the protest?

I'm not mad at you, man must survive... I get it.

Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by kayusely70(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
kayusely70:
Sponsored protests
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by ThatFairGuy: 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Everyone isn't like you
[s]
GuestLog:
I don't have your time. I'm guessing you are one of the zombies that was used to carry out the protest?

I'm not mad at you, man must survive... I get it.
[/s]

Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by GuestLog: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

[s][/s]
nice sefie!
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by lastmessenger: 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
dragunov:

Umghn?.............united people I'm Nigeria? Ipob people have started ooooooooo.
oh my bad..... The most united people in Africa. I hail una
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by babaireti(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
fk002:

Speaking to journalists during the protest, spokesperson for the group, Chief Oloketuyi Joshua said the South West Governors are ignorant by throwing their weight and resources behind a security outfit whose real motive they were not aware of.

didn't you see Joshua as part of the name of the lead protester?
But Joshua is not a Muslim Name
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by babaireti(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Yoruba ronu,think
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by DamnnnIger: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Whatever.
[/s]
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by babaireti(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
The voice of MURIC or Akintola does not represents the voice of Yoruba Muslims. They are less than 1% of the Muslim population in Yoruba Land
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by Bekool(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Welrez:

https://leadership.ng/2020/03/12/anti-amotekun-protest-rocks-lagos/

Obviously meyitti allah youths where have they been all this while when fulaniherdsmen were committing actrocities in the SW?
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by Banmeallday: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Yoruba “Appraisal Group” lol

What a stupid name for a stupid SABO group that has maybe 3 members lol

In Amotekun we stand!!!
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by luluman: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
lastmessenger:
envy You for what exactly? For your penchant in lying? Tell me why I should envy a chronic liar ?
Then leave the liar to live his life you can't.Leave the liar with his land you can't, what really is your problem now?
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by SciLab: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
yorubas will themselves destroy oduduwaland. They are so disunited and hate themselves.
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by SciLab: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Mo ro wipe on sinwin.

I'm quite certain you weren't even conceived during the period of MKO Abiola.

You have access to cheap phone and borrowed/free data from MTN and you're good to go, spewing rubbish because opinion is cheap.

Ori e gbale.

E-diot says I'm ashamed that my people are human and have flaws.

Pele o, you that you are from a race of angels.

I guess it is aliens manufacturing and selling babies, hard drugs, fake drugs and substandard products in your region abi?

Afofun.

Your region is so much of a paradise y'all decided to abandon it.

Abeg get lost.

E pain am well well. grin
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
SciLab:

E pain am well well. grin
[/s]
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by SciLab: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
ayemonikao:
The Fulanis are thinking they can still manipulate this nation , Buhari is the last person from their region to deceive any tribe in Nigeria , if they're not comfortable with amotekun , they should just leave Yourba land altogether. Nigeria will split soon inshallah and allow peace to rain .scam entity called Nigeria

Na now you just dey wake up? Una don tire to abuse IPOB and kanu for one naijerriya? grin
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by PropertyBuying(f): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Why are there protests and strike actions everywhere? Are those the foremost language the government of the day understand?
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by lastmessenger: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
luluman:
Then leave the liar to live his life you can't.Leave the liar with his land you can't, what really is your problem now?
his land? The ones we bought we our money?
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by luluman: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2020
lastmessenger:
his land? The ones we bought we our money?
And you are still a second class citizen? Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by chozzy: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2020
The criminals are afraid
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by lastmessenger: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
luluman:
And you are still a second class citizen? Who is fooling who?
no we build houses and you pay Us rent in your own native soil.
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by luluman: 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
lastmessenger:
And when it comes to decision making on the soil are you recognized? You mumu don do, start developing your own land if una get brain. When the time comes all you house will be ours mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by luluman: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
lastmessenger:
And by building the house on our land is your own native land also developing? You are such an Ode

1 Like

Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by lastmessenger: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
luluman:
And when it comes to decision making on the soil are you recognized? You mumu don do, start developing your own land if una get brain. When the time comes all you house will be ours mark my words.
no we buy up your land,build houses and your brothers and sister pay us rent. You can continue making the decision while your relatives pay money into our account.
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by lastmessenger: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
luluman:
And by building the house on our land is your own native land also developing? You are such an Ode
yes we build in your soil and you pay us rent to live in our house.
Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by luluman: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
lastmessenger:
no we buy up your land,build houses and your brothers and sister pay us rent. You can continue making the decision while your relatives pay money into our account.
And your own land remains undeveloped? Please borrow somebody's brain and think if you have non.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos by luluman: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
lastmessenger:
yes we build in your soil and you pay us rent to live in our house.
Ask your relatives to help you think. We are now one of those on top in the world and all you think of is collecting rent? Your unborn children are in trouble. You'll start afresh in your land after we have claimed all your houses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) / Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.