Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,255 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

How To Take Over A Deceased Bank Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Take Over A Deceased Bank Account. (743 Views)

Do Nigeria Banks Have The Right To Retain 10% From A Deceased’s Account? / How To Recover Funds From Accounts Of Deceased Loved Ones. / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Take Over A Deceased Bank Account. by Dariyan(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Good day Nairalanders.
My dad, a pensioner passed away one year ago precisely in January 2019. Since then we could not have access his account because as at the time he died, his bank atm card already expired. We went to the bank to make enquiries and they told us to bring Administration form.
Pls how can I go about this court administration stuff? Will I be able to access all the funds in my late dad's pension account after all the court process? Pls those experienced in this area should help.
Thanks for your time.
Re: How To Take Over A Deceased Bank Account. by Ladylite: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
Dariyan:
Good day Nairalanders.
My dad, a pensioner passed away one year ago precisely in January 2019. Since then we could not have access his account because as at the time he died, his bank atm card already expired. We went to the bank to make enquiries and they told us to bring Administration form.
Pls how can I go about this court administration stuff? Will I be able to access all the funds in my late dad's pension account after all the court process? Pls does experienced in this area should help.
Thanks for your time.

Did he have bank app?
Re: How To Take Over A Deceased Bank Account. by Dariyan(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ladylite:

Did he have bank app?
No he didn't use a smart phone.

1 Like

Re: How To Take Over A Deceased Bank Account. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
What of ussd code? As far as you know his bvn number,pin, acct number and his registered phone number linked to his acct is still available then you can use his money. angry

Re: How To Take Over A Deceased Bank Account. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: How To Take Over A Deceased Bank Account. by Dariyan(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
TheRealProphet:
What of ussd code? As far as you know his bvn number,pin, acct number and his registered phone number linked to his acct is still available then you can use his money. angry
Will it work even if the atm card is expired?
Re: How To Take Over A Deceased Bank Account. by Ladylite: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Dariyan:
No he didn't use a smart phone.
Meet his bank account manager. They will give you forms to fill and ask you for several identification things

(1) (Reply)

Order Custom Shipping Boxes - Cardboard Boxes / Pls, Someone Help Me With My CAC Pending Approval Problem / Elon Musk Loses $30 Billion In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.