Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? (1013 Views)

Buhari: No Date Yet To Re-open Land Borders / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by rottable(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
When Sai baba was elected for his second tenure he travelled to almost all the countries in the world. But recently, I realised Buhari has been in Nigeria, he no longer travels.

is it because of UNCLE CORONA VIRUS or what?

As a citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria, I deserve to know.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by Righteousness89(m): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
He now uses Nigerian Doctors courtesy of Covid-19

5 Likes

Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
I Dey mind am mtchew

1 Like

Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
rottable:
When Sai baba was elected for his second tenure he travelled to almost all the countries in the world. But recently, I realised Buhari has been in Nigeria, he no longer travels.

Is it because of UNCLE CORONA? or what.

As a citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria, I deserve to know
Toyota Corolla virus

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by iammo(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
shocked

Abba Kyarri the stationary secetary got sent to Germany to get the seimens power deal .. this is when I know buhari might not make heaven, after globe throting and keeping Kyari in his kitchen cabinet, corona is here and kyari is the one traveling

Is 70 year old Kyari immuned to the virus or his job description as an executive secetary now suddenly include travelling for meetings and brokering deals

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by 4four(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
Go ask huger virus

1 Like

Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by pbethel: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
Even all d govt officials that jet out anyhow are forced to stay back in Nigeria because of Covid19.
Some of them will now have to contend with insecurity that they used their hand to create because of power
Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by NGpatriot: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
When he travels, you cry, wail and lament into a stupor

When he didn't, you still cry, wail and lament into a stupor

Igbos, see the predicament you dey inside..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by RightChannel: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
Prophet Muhammad Saw Revealed Himself To Buhari In Dream Not To Travel For Now

1 Like

Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by Johnjanrt: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Question of the week

1 Like

Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by slimfit1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Please invite him and see how fast he will be in London. He is always looking for an event to go to knowing full well that he won't learn anything or implement anything UK have stopped inviting him. Sai Baba or sai bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by slimfit1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
iammo:
shocked

Abba Kyarri the stationary secetary got sent to Germany to get the seimens power deal .. this is when I know buhari might not make heaven, after globe throting and keeping Kyari in his kitchen cabinet, corona is here and kyari is the one traveling

Is 70 year old Kyari immuned to the virus or his job description as an executive secetary now suddenly include travelling for meetings and brokering deals

You should be happy he traveled to make noise.
Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by Jakalanda: 3:38am On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
When he travels, you cry, wail and lament into a stupor

When he didn't, you still cry, wail and lament into a stupor

Igbos, see the predicament you dey inside..

grin grin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:28am On Mar 13, 2020
Femi Adesina, come ooooo, come and tell us, what has changed

Nigerian doctors are suddenly good overnight

Supposing say na now him dey do that plastic surgery to look like the real Buhari, na to kpeme be that

2 Likes

Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 13, 2020
The London he normally runs to is now a den of coronavirus so baba just dey dodge bullet before story enter the little life wey remain for him body. grin
Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by allthingsgood: 5:53am On Mar 13, 2020
iammo:
shocked

Why are u swallowing Panadol for another man's headache Hian. Which one be your own ni
Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by allthingsgood: 5:56am On Mar 13, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Femi Adesina, come ooooo, come and tell us, what has changed

Nigerian doctors are suddenly good overnight

Supposing say na now him dey do that plastic surgery to look like the real Buhari, na to kpeme be that

Lol. Many of those who were claiming buhari was going to die that he's too old bla bla, are either themselves sick or already in the grave. Funny how the more u hate this man the fresher he becomes. Don't let hate kill u oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by Runaway: 6:16am On Mar 13, 2020
He is not also frequent in public why?
Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by Opexzy: 6:52am On Mar 13, 2020
Buhari is a perfect match for fatality resulting from the virus... He is not dumb to know that...
Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by Difrent: 7:04am On Mar 13, 2020
rottable:

is it because of UNCLE CORONA VIRUS or what?

As a citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria, I deserve to know.

You see why nobody takes you guys serious again ,you have turned opposition to a comedy show
My friend opposition is serious business, not a joke as you PDP are currently exhibiting.....Apc was a far better opposition party than pdp.
Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by princemillla(m): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2020
When him Dey travel we Dey complain , he no travel again we still Dey complain
Let’s kukuma petition baba to go visit nigerians in diaspora starting from Italy to China and others country M
Re: Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why? by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 13, 2020
Have you heard of the word Gallivanting ?

Nobody gallivants in Disease prone areas..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Jump To 70 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases / Social Distancing At Kyari's Burial Rites. / APC Crisis: Fresh Suit Asks Court To Bar INEC From Recognising Ajimobi, Eta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.