Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed (722 Views)

Start Pig Pork Processing Is Profitable More Than Selling Life / Fun Raiser Tv Lastest Trending Whatsapp TV... Its Funoniown / Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by porkmania: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hello house, I need someone who can invest in my pork processing business and I will give 10% return of amount invested per month for 6 month, on the sixth month, the whole sum invested will be given back.. I reside in ikorodu. I am ready to sign legal documents with my drivers license and interested person will know where I live and where I will be selling.
Pls contact me on 07055844753
Or whatsapp 08172727350
Thanks for reading
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by Ofemmanu1: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
30% on 1m.
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by wengerman: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
30% on 1m.
180% for the 6 months.are u kidding me or u want to kill the business.
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by wengerman: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
why don't u trnitsal micro microfinance bank.that give non collateralized loan at 9% per annum
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by porkmania: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
I've been to most microfinance bank and they all saying the same thing that I have to save up with them for 6 month before I can be qualified for loan. And I need to start business as soon as possible
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by porkmania: 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
wengerman:
why don't u trnitsal micro microfinance bank.that give non collateralized loan at 9% per annum
I've been to most microfinance bank and they all saying the same thing that I have to save up with them for 6 month before I can be qualified for loan. And I need to start business as soon as possible.
I understand you're all looking at the interest on it , am not requesting in form of a loan, am requesting for someone who can partner for short period of time and we share profit for the 6 month and after then ill be cool to continue the business for what I would have save.
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by wengerman: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
google nirsal microfinance bank.once u attend an accredited EDI training we
with 10k and have a tight business plan.it is own by nipost,CBN and bankers committee.I will send u the process tomorrow. I hope to go into commercial production of pig in ikorodu.so I hope we do business together in the nearest future
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by porkmania: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
wengerman:
with 10k and have a tight business plan.it is own by nipost,CBN and bankers committee.I will send u the process tomorrow. I hope to go into commercial production of pig in ikorodu.so I hope we do business together in the nearest future
Thanks alot, I've applied couple of weeks back and haven't got a feed back from training institute I selected. I'm just looking for alternative, man must work.. I am timely conscious, I need to start my business
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by porkmania: 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
porkmania:

Thanks alot, I've applied couple of weeks back and haven't got a feed back from training institute I selected. I'm just looking for alternative, man must work.. I am timely conscious, I need to start my business
For proof, here is the screenshot of my successful application on nirsal

Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by wengerman: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2020
have u done training with an accredited EDI.do that and upload ur certificate. I have doing the training at the moment and I will do my application soonest.
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by porkmania: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2020
wengerman:
have u done training with an accredited EDI.do that and upload ur certificate. I have doing the training at the moment and I will do my application soonest.
No, they haven't contact me yet..been waiting for couple of weeks
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by wengerman: 7:31am On Mar 14, 2020
you need the EDI certificate to submit along with your application.
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by porkmania: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2020
wengerman:
you need the EDI certificate to submit along with your application.
Yes I know , it's only when I finish the training that they wil issue certificate for me.. I haven't do the training yet,still waiting on their call
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by dorispray: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
wengerman:

Please kindly send me the process for the loan application just as the same way you did. My email is dorispray@gmail.com (as displayed on my signature timeline below.

Many thanks.
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by Ade4all080(m): 5:46am On Mar 17, 2020
porkmania:

If you are to wait to contact you that means you are not ready for the business because they are always busy.

My advice is you should call the training institute you selected among other and ask of there next training.

That's what I did and I'm done with my training.
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by wengerman: 9:20am On Mar 17, 2020
dorispray:

Please kindly send me the process for the loan application just as the same way you did. My email is dorispray@gmail.com (as displayed on my signature timeline below.

Many thanks.
this is the process as outlined by my EDI in abeokuta
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by porkmania: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2020
Good morning everyone, I'm still in need of fund raiser , please reach out to me if you're interested. Thanks
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by porkmania: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Happy Sunday to everyone in the house , I'm still in need of fund raiser , please reach out to me if you're interested. Thanks
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by atoleybaba(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
porkmania:

they won't reply u on the site, use smeden has ur training institute, they are having another training first week of next month(I don't know how feasible it is cos of this pandemic) but I could give u one of the trainer's number. It is 10k for reg. After the training, u will be uploaded to d portal and they will tell u what next to do concerning the loan
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by porkmania: 8:00am On Mar 23, 2020
atoleybaba:
they won't reply u on the site, use smeden has ur training institute, they are having another training first week of next month(I don't know how feasible it is cos of this pandemic) but I could give u one of the trainer's number. It is 10k for reg. After the training, u will be uploaded to d portal and they will tell u what next to do concerning the loan
PLs share one of the trainer's contact. Thanks
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by atoleybaba(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2020
porkmania:

PLs share one of the trainer's contact. Thanks
0813 119 7272 Mr fisher
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by porkmania: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
atoleybaba:
0813 119 7272 Mr fisher
Many thanks...I will get in touch and know what it takes, If it works out, it would be an added advantage to my business.
If anyone is interested in funding my pork business , please get in touch. I need to start as soon as possible
Re: Pork Processing Fund Raiser Needed by porkmania: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
happy weekend to everyone. I'm still in need of fundraiser for my pork business.. pls contact if interested. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

See What A Nigeria Guy Did With Match Sticks And Chicken / What Type Of Farming Can I Start With 3.5million And Generate Income in 2years / AFDB Has Committed To Develop Special Agro-industrial Processing Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.