Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Challenge In Nigeria (1948 Video Documentary On Nigeria) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Challenge In Nigeria (1948 Video Documentary On Nigeria) (250 Views)

The First Black Man Admitted To Oklahoma University in 1948! / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Challenge In Nigeria (1948 Video Documentary On Nigeria) by InfoSources: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
This documentary narrated by a British highlighting the struggles of living as a Nigerian in the 1940s. My conclusion is basically the same. Nothing has actually changed. According to the narrator, 1 teacher for 7 students in the South and 1 for 58 in the north.
I was also amused when I saw the way roads were constructed in the country back then. We really valued our culture and values then as obviously seen in the clip.

honestly, we are basically the same; nothing has really changed as we are still facing the same type of cahllenges we faced then almost 75 years now. Electricity, Housing, Jobs and Power supply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kTZ8IpsqtE

1 Like

Re: Challenge In Nigeria (1948 Video Documentary On Nigeria) by Lawgod247: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

How Smart Are You ? / EXCLUSIVE: Atiku's University Sacks Over 400 Staff / Making 20k Per Week Online Tutorial Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.