Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja (2188 Views)

Emeh James Anyalekwa: Justice Abang Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Igbere TV Boss / Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji / Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja by Man102: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja

The Executive Director of Igbere TV, Emeh James Anyalekwa has been abducted in Abuja, the Nation's capital.

As at the time of writing this report, his location is unknown, his numbers are switched off and all messages sent to his social media accounts are yet to be replied. He was last seen in Kubwa, Abuja, around 7pm.

Recall that recently, Justice Okon Abang ordered for his arrest over a report republished via Igbere TV.

The order followed a publication by Nigerian Concord, claiming the court had concluded plans to jail at all cost, a former Benue governor Gabriel Suswam, who is standing trial over alleged N3.1 billion fraud.

The newspaper had alleged on February 1 that Justice Abang, who is presently presiding over the trial of Suswam, had prior contact with the prosecution team and some All Progressives Congress (APC) officials in respect to the case.

Igbere TV had republished the story on its website the following day February 2, while also giving full credits to the online platform (Nigerian Concord) on whose website the story first appeared.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1343759/breaking-igbere-tv-boss-anyalekwa-abducted-abuja/

Re: BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja by Franzinni: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nigeria ... Nah to dey pray to survive nowadays ... It is now a jungle out here ... You leave your house with no certainty that you will return back home in one piece.. If sarz no waylay you ...kidnappers go kidnap you ... If mopol no manhandled you, soja go flog you...I just taya... And we live in a country ....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja by chimezieeze98: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
hmmm......below could the guy condition now, till he confesses what he did in 1912 when his parents were not even born yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgYfP2z4BWI
Re: BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja by phe44u(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nawao, may God protect him
Re: BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
That's terrible.

I hope he returns safely to his family.

I just hope it isn't that he went into hiding because of his court case.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja by brodalikeme(m): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
I just tire for some of this nonsense, after some people hustle inside rain, sunshine, begging banks and investors to entrust them with their finances, when you make am, you will become a prey for some lazy folks. As if na you cause their greed. May it never be well with bad belle people

May God deliver every hard working person

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja by JunctionBox: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
We should be focusing on how to find cure for Corona Virus instead of kidnapping

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja by Cyberterror: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
He could be sleeping with one of his concubines and people are somewhere panicking.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja by Earlystar698(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
It's getting clear by the day..
Re: BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja by Jakalanda: 3:54am On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
That's terrible.

I hope he returns safely to his family.

I just hope it isn't that he went into hiding because of his court case.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja by ursullalinda(f): 5:32am On Mar 13, 2020
I pray he is safe......Niger no dey sweet again......no security.
Re: BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja by Handsomecole(m): 6:13am On Mar 13, 2020
This is very serious!!!
Re: BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 13, 2020
Everything in this country is on a downward spiral with autopilot.

Judiciary has been basterdized.

NASS is in the pocket of the executive except for Gbajabiamila that is recently to show some spine because of attack on Oshiomole, a camp he belongs.

The press is no longer free. Reason they were told to Fulani herdsmen bandits.

Security is terrible. Because the expired quota system service chiefs that have run out ideas are still in charge.

Now it has gotten to the extent of disappearing journalists.

In all these, fools will still defend Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja by ozowarac: 6:23am On Mar 13, 2020
They reported that he is dead
Re: BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja by helinues: 6:57am On Mar 13, 2020
If he is being arrested for spreading fake news, then that's long overdue.

Igbere that will edit foreign news and change it with their names as the original writers
Re: BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja by valenu(m): 7:04am On Mar 13, 2020
helinues:
If he is being arrested for spreading fake news, then that's long overdue.

Igbere that will edit foreign news and change it with their names as the original writers

So, death should be the penalty?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja by helinues: 7:05am On Mar 13, 2020
valenu:

So, death should be the penalty?

What do you mean by death penalty?
Re: BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja by valenu(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2020
helinues:

What do you mean by death penalty?

Ooh sorry,don't mind me. The sleep was still on here. I didn't even understand before replying.

(1) (Reply)

Agent Who Intimidated And Coerced Pennsylvania USPS Whistleblower Is A Biden Man / Governor Obiano Honouring The Biafra Heroes.Pics / Nnamdi Kanu Court Hearing Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.