Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry (34452 Views)

NUBIFIE Shuts Down Heritage Bank Headquarters In Lagos Over Mass Sack / Job Losses, Factory Closures Loom As Unsold Goods Pile Up — MAN / PIB: Like Sugar, Like Cement, Dangote To Dominate The Oil Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by ArcFresky(m): 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Also, they should remove all senators

House of reps is enough, but

Reduce their salary to 150% of minimum wage...

Lets see if the country will not move forward.
Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by Sylraph1: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
ok
Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by dpete1: 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
inoki247:
So u mean some of our friends nd Uncle working with Shell nd all diz big oil Company go soon join us for street dey play Betnaija with us. Dem kuku dey always look down on us like say we offend God nd saying we are Lazy u guys too come nd av a Taste.... tongue tongue
you are not making use of your brain

3 Likes

Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by Righteousness89(m): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Nothing is going to happen
You are going to repeat this same thing tomorrow, next week, next year until Jesus comes back soon

If JESUS Decides to Come Next year, Do you own your Life?

What about if he Takes your Breathe ?

Receive Understanding and make Peace with JESUS..

3 Likes

Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by CSTR2: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
If I were in the oil industry, I would be dusting my resume.

I know people that have invested nearly a million naira just for oil industry certifications to allow them break in to the sector.

It's looking like a waste of money.

Manufacturing industry is the best. The pay can be relatively Shitty compared to oil, but it would remain with us for a long time.
Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by iykechas2002: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
I believe that Corona virus is a biological weapon create by some set of communist to attacks the word. However, downsizing is not supposed to be talked about as this issue will not linger for long. It will disappear the way it came.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by aminusodiq(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
FastestGirl:

STFU
... grin grin grin all dis just because I bought space embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by CSTR2: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
If you are working in PZ, henkel, Guinness, Nigerian breweries, and something is telling you to enter oil.

It's your village people calling.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
This is the moment and the times when you will all be forced to pray to God
After the pestilences comes the famine and hunger

God will send rain to his cities but other nations will starve to death ...

And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain - Zechariah

Gibberish!

3 Likes

Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by holicupp(m): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
chai.....it is finished
Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by CSTR2: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
iykechas2002:
I believe that Corona virus is a biological weapon create by some set of communist to attacks the word. However, downsizing is not supposed to be talked about as this issue will not linger for long. It will disappear the way it came.
Do you know that Russia and Saudi Arabia are engaged in a price war with no end in sight?

America wants to saturate the oil market with shale.

Corona or no corona,the future of oil is bleak.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by PinkStarsFallIn: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
This is the moment and the times when you will all be forced to pray to God
After the pestilences comes the famine and hunger

God will send rain to his cities but other nations will starve to death ...

And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain - Zechariah
What are those cities that it will rain pls, is nigeria among?
Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by Henry22(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hey stop trying to put fear in the minds of the gullible, we all understand how your pastor has succeeded in making you a fearful being but that's alright.
Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by millionboi2: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
TheGreatIYANU:
Time to learn how to 'stay local, Earn Global!'

Digital Marketing is the key.

Contact me to get started - thegreatiyanu@gmail.com
how thy go get d money pay u

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by Dukeolumidemans(m): 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
On Sunday night before the forex market opened, I and my boys made a call for a sell for Crude because of the dispute between Saudi and Russia and everyone of our students made good $$$. I also said Naira will fall and $$$ will rise and it happened yesterday. Most of us already made enough $$$ for the yr legally and some are still out there looking for a job!!!

Meanwhile some of my relatives and friends didn't help me when they had the opportunity to do so. They turned their back on me and God showed up with a skill set!!!

Moral of the story: Wealth is not in places, it's in people. Only one person can change ur life if he chooses to show u exactly what he is doing and succeeding...Think and grow rich, don't wait for others or Nigerian Govt!!! U go just old there...

3 Likes

Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by MansoryMX(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
inoki247:
So u mean some of our friends nd Uncle working with Shell nd all diz big oil Company go soon join us for street dey play Betnaija with us. Dem kuku dey always look down on us like say we offend God nd saying we are Lazy u guys too come nd av a Taste.... tongue tongue

You wan kill me with laugh

Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by YorubaKinging: 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Let me enlighten you.
Jesus will not come back suddenly
Go and read your book of Revelation
Many things would've happened before he comes back.,
And when he comes, every eyes will see him
For as he went up , so he will come back again
But this time with his hosts
The world will think it's an alien invasion
This will lead to the last battle but Jesus will finish them without a fight
Nobody is disappearing, read your Bible, stop watching YouTube videos
Righteousness89:

Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
The industry is too price dependent

Jare
Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by MansoryMX(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
FastestGirl:
A lot of folks are going to get depressed real soon, Lord save us

Local man has been living in depression and one cup of Garri. Las las na local man go win cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just some few days ago I was telling someone here on the oil prices crashes post hope it won't come to this and boom!!!Shiiiit hits the fan.Hope men are leaving frivolous spendings to save for Stormy days.Had I know will not help ohh.
Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by MansoryMX(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Luizkid:
Enough of the bad news already.

Bad news nova even start, this one don dey tire. $1 to Naira is close to N450 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by Bizibi(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
This period is for those who have enough dollars to sell.....

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by CanadaOrBust: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
We now have two time periods on 9ja:
BC and AC
Can anyone tell what they mean?
Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by autchies(m): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Intellect and skill will be crucial, not almajiri oil lovers will stand this heat.
Oil will be obsolete, the only reason for ine nizooria.
Technology and fear of God will preserve others
Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by brightel1980(m): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
May God have mercy upon His children. The coming of Christ is very near. The world economy is having a serious challenges at this moment

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by enemyofprogress: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nigerian civil servants go hear am be that
Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
egungun be careful nah express u dey go.

Contact us for your procurement from china-Nigeria with us we also buy Airtime and Gift cards for cash social media management/ Adverts
whatsapp- 07081997275

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by bamasite2: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
This is really getting messy and too ugly!

Meanwhile, this free video shows you ten (10) ways you can make money from the COVID-19 CORONA VIRUS now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWj5ORY38bA
Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Maslib:

You are a wicked soul . God will never shame them Bro. Pray so God will bless you simple . Don't pray for another man's downfall.

Dont mind the negative dude, praying for people to join him in misery instead of praying to join people in fortunes......

5 Likes

Re: Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
inoki247:

BET9JA sef go dey on break due to the stoppage of the leagues and European soccer because of Coro baba

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wrong Bank Transaction, How Can I reverse it / Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp / Everything In My Account: Hilarious Bank Teller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.