Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. (3392 Views)

See What A Biological Researcher Said About Corona-virus / The Coronavirus Has Been Created Before 1981. It Is A Biological Weapon. / Lassa Fever Is A Biological Weapon Created Decades Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by EmekaMD(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
Covid-19: A prophesy or a revelation ?
I'm not a fan of those words but it seems Covid-19 is a biological weapon anyway..

This is the most revealing thriller of the decade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by Zooposki(f): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
Easy to come up with. Probably they predicted China will be a force to be reckoned with in the future. China’s only bio lab is in Wuhan. 400 years signifies the end of slavery by 2020. Anyone conversant with the Bible knows a plaque will occur by then. Not too far fetched that they could come up with that lucky prediction.

1 Like

Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by EmekaMD(m): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
Zooposki:
Easy to come up with. Probably they predicted China will be a force to be reckoned with. China’s bio lab is in Wuhan. 400 years signifies the end of slavery by 2020. Read the Bible and they know a plaque will occur by then. Not too far fetched that they could come up with that lucky prediction.
China's "bio lab is in wuhan " further corroborates the evidence above.
Say no more bro

1 Like

Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by Susu888(m): 12:24am On Mar 13, 2020
Yeah yeah yeah old story.... free masons at work kiss

One world order/government must be achieved nd its only through projecting a common enemy for the people that it will come to be.

Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by puregrace(m): 12:25am On Mar 13, 2020
I will read that book to confirm..... Is it available online? Or where can I get it?
He said the disease will attack brains and the mortality rate will be 100%, contrary to convid-19 that attack respiratory organs with mortality rate around 2-4% but the location coincide .
BTW, Sylvia Brown's prediction is even scarier. She's a psychic indeed

2 Likes

Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by ursullalinda(f): 12:28am On Mar 13, 2020
I'm scared.....very very scared.

1 Like

Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by Validated: 12:35am On Mar 13, 2020
Zooposki:
Easy to come up with. Probably they predicted China will be a force to be reckoned with. China’s bio lab is in Wuhan. 400 years signifies the end of slavery by 2020. Anyone conversant with the Bible Read knows a plaque will occur by then. Not too far fetched that they could come up with that lucky prediction.
Guy, please put me on on the highlighted. I am aware actual slavery of Africans started about 1619/1620 which is exactly 400 years this tear. However, I am not sure I can decode the 400 years of slavery from the Bible. Does it have anything to do with Egyptian slavery of the Jews or ...

1 Like

Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by Dimmo: 4:27am On Mar 13, 2020
Susu888:

One world order/government must be achieved nd its only through projecting a common enemy for the people that it will come to be.

Sure he said that.

Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by Jakumo(m): 5:42am On Mar 13, 2020
Whether or not the Corona Virus is a biological weapon, the progress of its spread is truly alarming, as is too the manner in which even the high and mighty are falling victim with the same ease as the poor.

Again, the world's infection map does show that Africa and South America, both currently going through their usual annual dry seasons characterized by dry heat, are recording comparatively few Corona virus infections and deaths, suggesting that while infected people can and will enter Africa and South American nations, the rate of infections will be orders of magnitude slower and lower than is the case in the northern hemisphere, where cold weather is evidently accelerating the spread of the virus.

I agree with the OP that the parallels between the plot element of that Dean Koontz novel, and currently unfolding world events, are eerily similar.

2 Likes

Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Susu888:

What has the Order of Freemasonry got to do with virus?

People should stop all these conspiracy theories, it's nauseating. The great Order has done more good to the world than the Church and Islam put together.
Do a research about them and what they do, stop believing everything your pastors say.

By the way, you may not be more Christian or Muslim that a Mason. Great Christian and Muslim men/women of different races, age, backgrounds and disciplines are Masons.

1 Like

Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by rexlims(m): 6:24am On Mar 13, 2020
puregrace:
I will read that book to confirm..... Is it available online? Or where can I get it?
He said the disease will attack brains and the mortality rate will be 100%, contrary to convid-19 that attack respiratory organs with mortality rate around 2-4% but the location coincide .
BTW, Sylvia Brown's prediction is even scarier. She's a psychic indeed
. Drop Ur email, I can send it to u. Read it years ago.
Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by Valkrie: 6:28am On Mar 13, 2020
J111333:

People should stop all these conspiracy theories, it's nauseating. The great Order has done more good to the world than the Church and Islam put together.
Do a research about them and what they do, stop believing everything your pastors say.

By the way, you may not be more Christian or Muslim that a Mason. Great Christian and Muslim men/women of different races, age, backgrounds and disciplines are Masons.

You sound like a freemason..
Are you one?
Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:34am On Mar 13, 2020
The motto of freemasonry is
Order Out of Chaos
Go figure

J111333:

2 Likes

Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by collins88(m): 6:55am On Mar 13, 2020
To God Almighty... Please help us and forgive us of our wrong doings,for we don't knows what we are doing, please grant us your Children peace in our heart, joy in our soul and a change spirit, so things don't fall apart. Please grant to us your Children the wisdom and understanding to discover a cure for this unseen illness knows as Covid-19, because is a treat to mankind and everything we stand for. As we speak some are dying of it and other of various diseases which we are yet to discover a cure for. Please don't turn your face against us. We need you now more than ever... Thank you God Almighty for you'll do it again... Amen...
Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by rex444(m): 7:06am On Mar 13, 2020
ursullalinda:
y? life is too sweet to die Abi? what if our afterlife is going to be sweeter ?
Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by Valro(m): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2020
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:25am On Mar 13, 2020
the ''extreme heat'' as a cure shocked shocked.
Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by Runaway: 9:49am On Mar 13, 2020
A planned work. I thinks so.

1 Like

Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by Liposure: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2020
ursullalinda:
dont be my dear. Am here wit u

1 Like

Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by Octopusssy(f): 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Interesting
Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by Jakumo(m): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
collins88:
To God Almighty... Please help us and forgive us of our wrong doings,for we don't knows what we are doing, please grant us your Children peace in our heart, joy in our soul and a change spirit, so things don't fall apart. Please grant to us your Children the wisdom and understanding to discover a cure for this unseen illness knows as Covid-19, because is a treat to mankind and everything we stand for. As we speak some are dying of it and other of various diseases which we are yet to discover a cure for. Please don't turn your face against us. We need you now more than ever... Thank you God Almighty for you'll do it again... Amen...

Shut the puck up with your religious drivel already. This multiple posting of the THE SAME WORDS is EXPLICITLY BANNED on this website, so kindly take your crud and stuff it where the sun never shines.

2 Likes

Re: Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon. by YungJo207(m): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
A cure might come out of America watch it....a Nigerian professor already said the virus was something electrical and gave a formula to stop it but nobody is taking him serious....let see how it goes.

(1) (Reply)

Must A Pregnant Woman Get The Black Line? Photo / What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) / 34 Usage Of Hydrogen Peroxide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.