Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

If You Need A Site. What Will You Pay? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Need A Site. What Will You Pay? (1037 Views)

5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / I Just Launch My Site! What do you think? / Google Adsense Running On My Wapka Site What Did You Think Webmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need A Site. What Will You Pay? by astronp7(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2007
I strongly believe we all need an online presence. But most times either we have not define what we will do with it or the price to get a professional site.

So I am looking at how I can help you, especiall if you do not have and can't design one. Therefore if you need your own website, all you have to do is simplly contact me on 08059201646 or email ezeali@gmail.com with a description of your site (make it as detail and brief as possible) and also what you can afford for your project.

If your budget is okey, you may just be on your way of owning a professional site for your online success. If u have any comment do contact me with it or reply here. Good luck.
Re: If You Need A Site. What Will You Pay? by Afam(m): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2007
I believe it makes a lot of sense for you to own one yourself because people can trust you to design theirs.

If you believe we need websites then as a web designer yourself you need it more than others.

Just a sincere advice though as I never pay a service provider for something he/she does not use.
Re: If You Need A Site. What Will You Pay? by segebee(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2007
shuo, see pot calling kettle black

Afam, why u no put your own site for ur signature, and did u feel sht that u stopped replying that post angry
dont try to discourage the guy, at leat he doesn't design sites for N10,000 cheesy grin wink
Re: If You Need A Site. What Will You Pay? by astronp7(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2007
Hi all. Afam you are right I need a site. And of course I am the webmaster and owner of webtechdesigners.com and I just concluded a site for Greater Tomorrow Initiative, an NGO in Enugu state. The site's forum for their members will soon be in place too.The site is to be integrated to a dBase site soon.

We all have different needs and as a contribution I am ready to help others have too. Just contact me.

I hope that will help. 08059201646 + ezeali@gmail.com
Re: If You Need A Site. What Will You Pay? by my2cents(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2007
astron,

Although you didn't give us a URL, I did a google (don't mind me o! I am just being a busy body grin), and found this URL: http://www.gtinigeria.org/

If this is the site you did, then I just noticed something you should be aware of: On the "About page" in Firefox, the header graphic seems to be messed up. It might have something to do with how you cut up the images for that image:

http://www.gtinigeria.org/about.html

Just thought you should know so that the client doesn't find out b4 u do tongue

Good luck!
Re: If You Need A Site. What Will You Pay? by Afam(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2007
astronp7:

Hi all. Afam you are right I need a site. And of course I am the webmaster and owner of webtechdesigners.com and I just concluded a site for Greater Tomorrow Initiative, an NGO in Enugu state. The site's forum for their members will soon be in place too.The site is to be integrated to a dBase site soon.

We all have different needs and as a contribution I am ready to help others have too. Just contact me.

I hope that will help. 08059201646 + ezeali@gmail.com

I am glad you understood my position, good luck.

segebee:

shuo, see pot calling kettle black

Afam, why u no put your own site for your signature, and did u feel sht that u stopped replying that post angry
don't try to discourage the guy, at leat he doesn't design sites for N10,000 cheesy grin wink

And what is this slowpoke talking about? I have responded to you narrowminded and silly remarks at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53247.0.html

As to why I do not have my website on my signature, very simple, I removed it when I started receiving web project requests that I could not handle due to the volume and I also increased the prices of my services to scare away people. I am sure you will never get to a point in your lifetime where you can do the same.
Re: If You Need A Site. What Will You Pay? by segebee(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2007
Afam, hope u didn't take my remarks seriously

it was a spur of the moment stuff and the main purpose was to get u to respond to the posts i made

if u feel offended, i sincerely apologise

@ astronp, dont mind wot i said about afam, as u can see it was 4 a purpose which was achieved!

once again Afam, I apologise embarassed

This rarely happens wink
Re: If You Need A Site. What Will You Pay? by astronp7(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2007
@ Afam, my2cents , segebee: I appreciate all your comment and i also noticed you fair playing comments. Cos no need for a fight here. Seun can't afford to seperate a fight.

Ofcouse I have a url - www.webtechdesigners.com I hope it will some day become the best web design site in Nigeria, till then.

I wish you all the best of today. I hope to see you at the top. , Emmanuel Ezeali, 08059201646.
Re: If You Need A Site. What Will You Pay? by segebee(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2007
i must say ur site is really cool

a lot of work was done there

thumbs up man

there's no fighting, we're just having fun, naija style.wot someone wld call
YABBING wink
Re: If You Need A Site. What Will You Pay? by astronp7(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2007
Thanks for your complement. I look forward to making the site what I have in mind. Good luck everyone!

(1) (Reply)

On Form 2 Mail / Website Review Www.ymca: - Tech Pros / Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.