Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba (1259 Views)

Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs / 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. / My Prediction Of March,28 2015 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 2:36am On Dec 23, 2010
People told me, I have a gift to predict the future.

Here is what I said about bode george in 2008.

I said, if you destroy Bode george, you destroy the PDP in the south west. What do you have now in the south west.

Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by aljharem11(m): 2:39am On Dec 23, 2010
becomerich, pls predict your future for us and lets hear

or predict my future for me make i hear grin grin grin grin
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 2:46am On Dec 23, 2010
let me predict the future of Nigeria for you, if you fail to resolve the issue of the satellite pictures, you would end up in a bloodly civil war. millions are going to die,

you better go and buy your private jet for escape.
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by aljharem11(m): 2:53am On Dec 23, 2010
Musiwa,:

let me predict the future of Nigeria for you, if you fail to resolve the issue of the satellite pictures, you would end up in a bloodly civil war. millions are going to die,

2. pastors with private jet during the civil war  are going to escape, pastors without private wil be unlucky.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so what do u suggest to avoid this
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 3:12am On Dec 23, 2010
I have tried, I have done everything humanly possible to bring the government involve in this. But the PDP is not interested in solving the problem. till the military come and kill all of them.

And another major problem is religion leaders are very deceitful in Nigeria. Either muslim or christain. It has become all about making money , buying new cars and private jet. So anything that is going to stop them making money, they dont want to listen to it. It is that money,greed.  even while thier lifes is at risk.

They are ready to make false prophecy to keep the country together so that they can continue to milk the rest of nigeria. Is all about , have you pay your tithe and offering, if not, you are going to die. they would tell you God would reject you. some churches are so focus on tithe and offering that they would not let you do a wedding in thier church if you dont pay tithe to them. Basically it is greedy.

When greed blinds people. it is hard to come through. that create a wall and look for excuse and even lie that God told them nigeria would remain forever.

The issue is, if we dont review the situation base on the satellite pictures many people would die. You must have heard of Al mustapha, nigeria version of Chemical ali.  We have many of them in the north and in the south.
This people are going to see this pictures and they are going to result into violent.

If we had a good government we should have resolve the issue by now. but this government keep on telling lies, including david mark and bankole.  They think they are playing games , they dont know they are playing with thier own lifes. I dey canada, bullet from nigeria cant hit me. It is just your life, I want to save.

If we had a good president, him and other should have brought the issue forward and discuss the way forward. But he is more concern on how he would remain in power.

You see we have to look at solution that we can apply fast, it would not hold for too long before a civil war. I have told you remove edo,delta and yorubas to benin republic. you can do this secretly. And when they discover, it would too late to change back.  You dont have to make noice about it.  Simple step by step integration.

You dont have to tell them, you sign the paper. You open the borders. And with time , they would not know.  Not everything, you have to tell the people. 

With time the money would be the same in both country and other thing would integrate with time. Sign paper and open the border and dont tell them.
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by aljharem11(m): 3:22am On Dec 23, 2010
Musiwa,:

I have tried, I have done everything humanly possible to bring the government involve in this. But the PDP is not interested in solving the problem.

And another major problem is religion leaders are very deceitful in Nigeria. Either muslim or christain. It has become all about making money , buying new cars and private jet. So anything that is going to stop them making money, they dont want to listen to it. It is that money,greed.  even while thier lifes is at risk.

They are ready to make false prophecy to keep the country together so that they can continue to milk the rest of nigeria. Is all about , have you pay your tithe and offering, if not, you are going to die. they would tell you God would reject you. some churches are so focus on tithe and offering that they would let you do a wedding in thier church if you dont pay tithe to them. Basically it is greedy.

When greed blinds people. it is hard to come through. the create a wall and look for excuse and even lie that God told them nigeria would remain forever.

The issue is, if we dont review the situation base on the satellite pictures many people would die. You must have heard of Al mustapha, nigeria version of Chemical ali.  We have many of them in the north and in the south.
This people are going to see this pictures and they are going to ressolute into violent.

If we had a good government we should have resolve the issue by now. but this government keep on telling lies, including david mark and bankole.  They think they are playing games , they dont know they are palying with thier own lifes. I dey canada, bullet from nigeria cant hit me. It is just your life, I want to save.

If we had a good president, him and other should have brought the issue forward and discuss the way forward. But he is more concern on how he would remain in power.

You see we have to look at solution that we can apply fast, it would not hold for too long before a civil war. I have told you remove edo,delta and yorubas to benin republic. you can do this secretly. And when they discover, it would too late to change back.  You dont have to make noice about it.  Simple step by step integration.

You dont have to tell them, you sign the paper. You open the borders. And with time , they would not know.  Not everything, you have to tell the people.

With time the money would be the same in both country and other thing would integrate with time. Sign paper and open the border and dont tell them.

and have you presented the documents your obas both form benin and nigeria

what effort hav you made apart from internet and maps

if you love your yoruba people so much, what are you doing for there safety,,,,,,independent of the leaders
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 3:34am On Dec 23, 2010
it has nothing to do with any oba.? It is a government to government discussion. I made effort, I wrote Yar adua, bankole, david mark and most of the senators and house about the issue. But nigeria leaders are very greedy you, money blind people in nigeria even when thier lifes is in danger.

I even went all the way in 2007 to new york to see yar adua and chief bode george to show them the pictures. But I was not able to see yara adua because of the united nation conference, But i saw chief bode george. but Chief bode george too did not have so much time to discuss it. you know the whole story by now, he end up in jail. Because there are forces in nigeria who want to sweep this under the carpet and they are ready to kill for it for ethnics reason. And they have already killed for it already. I dont want to name event. Some people have already been murdered.

They have even launch an online propaganda war, which is why nairaland looks the way it is. So anytime you get to post the satellite picture of the truth. They are already waiting online 24 hours a day to discredit it fro nigeria. some of them written are paid to be online 24 hours by who i dont know.
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by aljharem11(m): 3:40am On Dec 23, 2010
Musiwa,:

it has nothing to do with any oba.? It is a government to government discussion. I made effort, I wrote Yar adua, bankole, david mark and most of the senators and house about the issue. But nigeria leaders are very greedy you, money blind people in nigeria even when thier lifes is in danger.

I even went all the way in 2007 to new york to see yar adua and chief bode george to show them the pictures. But I was not able to see yara adua because of the united nation conference, But i saw chief bode george. but Chief bode george too did not have so much time to discuss it. you know the whole story by now, he end up in jail. Because there are forces in nigeria who want to sweep this under the carpet and they are ready to kill for it for ethnics reason. And they have already killed for it already. I dont want to name event. Some people have already been murdered.

They have even launch an online propaganda war, which is why nairaland looks the way it is. So anytime you get to post the satellite picture of the truth. They are already waiting online 24 hours a day to discredit it fro nigeria. some of them written are paid to be online 24 hours by who i dont know.

now all in all, what do you suggest the solution should be,,because i know you have been campaigning about this
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 3:45am On Dec 23, 2010
the government should secretly give benin republic edo,delta and yoruba including kwara and kogi state. they dont have to tell people on television.

And as long as they open the border. It is just a matter of time  people would get to know. And it would be too late and your problem is solve.

they would not know , most of them did not go to school.
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 3:57am On Dec 23, 2010
look at how isreal is now, after several years, yorubas would discover, they are in benin republic. just open the benin republic border and sign papers that edo,delta and yoruba including kwara and kogi state are part of benin republic.

If you do that initially must of them would first of all think, they are cheating , they would go get benin republic passport because the border is open. they would think, they are playing fast one on benin republic , you know how nigerian are.

but with time, they would start using the passport, just look the other way. since there is a river niger on the other side.

As long as the border is open, they would start using the same money, and do things together, before they know it , they are in benin republic. most of them , did not go to school.

What you dont know does not kill you.

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:5f3GnQVQ1RryKM:http://2.bp..com/_ZXbrDK5bRY4/TJ9BJn8yp1I/AAAAAAAAAQk/FEPGXMdgeOk/S1600-R/PalestineIsraelMap580_3_REV%2B15%25.JPG&t=1[/img]
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by tubabie(f): 4:07am On Dec 23, 2010
Musiwa,:

the government should secretly give benin republic edo,delta and yoruba including kwara and kogi state. they dont have to tell people on television.

And as long as they open the border. It is just a matter of time  people would get to know. And it would be too late and your problem is solve.

they would not know , most of them did not go to school.

Utter rubbish!! How do you reason? that's if you do
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 4:18am On Dec 23, 2010
you dont know anything, after one year of open border, they would be one currency and the economy would have flow together. business and banking would have become the same. This is how to solve the problem. Many yoruba people no go school.
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 4:20am On Dec 23, 2010
even in election most of them would think, they are cheating in the initial stage, but with time, the election would be integrated.
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by aljharem11(m): 4:21am On Dec 23, 2010
Musiwa,:

you dont know anything, after one year of open border, they would be one currency and the economy would have flow together. business and banking would have become the same. This is how to solve the problem.  Many yoruba people no go school.

becomrich i think the borders are already open for yorubas

i mean people buy cars in benin and drive to lagos without any hussle undecided or even border check undecided
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 4:42am On Dec 23, 2010
there is a treaty which says they cant close the border sign by the french and britain but it is not in place while i was in nigeria.
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 5:10am On Dec 23, 2010
when did that happen. When did they open the border. Nigeria has it border close. those cars come into nigeria illegally.

Nigeria govt is scared that people would not use nigeria port. but that is not true. the distance between lagos and cotonou is too close that ship comes to lagos would not be affected. it would not affect lagos port.

here is the map of cotonou. You can see in the map, the street are yoruba names. You have surulere in lagos and there is surulere in cotonou.

you leave everything for market forces.

Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 5:23am On Dec 23, 2010
on the army integration. if the border is open. since people in benin bear yoruba names. you would discover, people would go and join benin army think, they are been smart and since there is no job in nigeria. this is how with time the army would integrate.

same thing for school.

electricity and telecommunication are already integrate in this area. even bank and church have already been integrated. so what are you people waiting for.
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 5:51am On Dec 23, 2010
this is quidah in benin republic close to togo border, you can see , what they speak is yoruba. and
so this is easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvoqJfsmHm0&feature=related
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 6:09am On Dec 23, 2010
jonathan and politician have to ask themsel if the nigeria military would not overthrow them with time. give this as excuse
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 6:22am On Dec 23, 2010
they are already mapping out all of your street, you have few month. or you northerners are finished.

Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 7:29am On Dec 23, 2010
you are in trouble
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by slap1(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2010
Musiwa,:

you are in trouble
And you, too.
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2010
you make me laugh, you people are spiritually blind.
And lead by people who spiritually have problem/

Can this picture of Yar adua not remind you of my story. 
God trys to show you line on line. Step by step , but your harden heart does not listen. Till they kill all of you.
The reason is satan has blind some of your nigerian leader ,even some of your church pastors have been blind by satan. Satan is in control of some of them, that why you all cant seen.

Do you remember Yar adua. I went to new york to see him, look , I did everything to see yar adua personally, even one of his aid try to get me to see turai. But I had to return back to canada the next day.
If this picture does not talk to you, what else.

Jonathan came to canada earthquarke ,

Haiti warning , earthquarke.

Even what is happen in ivory coast should be a lesson to you. But satan has so much blind your eyes, greed has taken over government and even the church. Some pastor stand on the alter and tell lies to thier congregation.  Satan is so evil. because he love blood.

like  the Yorubas would say Awon Iya fe me je.  You know what they call iya or aiye in Yorubaland. 
They are going to drink your blood, when last did they drink alot of blood in nigeria, nigeria civil war. 40 years ago. Open your eyes satan has blind your leadereyes. even some of your pastors are spiritually blind

Remember Yar adua.

Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2010
I once posted some of the picture on nairaland before inincluding the katsina state governor.
Some of the things I am showing, in Nigeria they think, is treason. People have gone to jail. I could get shoot in Nigeria for doing this. I believe a country must change , if I am going to be the one God use to change them. No problem.  They have what you call NTA Nigeria television authority, a propaganda medium of the Nigeria govt which block access to information.

here are Yorubas in Benin republic singing Yoruba songs. if you go on Youtube , you would find so many of them. I am sure some people in Nigeria are not happy with the internet. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb-z0cHfaaI&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq010I6C7Ss&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_3uIA7_WNM&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwNmff0CEFk&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPY2IO-uQ2o&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIfRhYkIyUU&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2maEJIBvZ-E&feature=related
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2010
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2010
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 5:41am On Dec 24, 2010
in yorubaland they teach french from primary to secondary school. . I understand abit of french.
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by PhysicsQED(m): 6:07am On Dec 24, 2010
Prophecy.  grin Courtesy of this globe dot com

Many people on this forum engage in occasionally successful political forecasting.
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2010
it is possible for someone to tell you, your future.  The bible says it is possible. if you have a relationship with God, it is possible. I believe and that is closed.
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2010
what do you mean forecasting.?? I am a person that know where I come from. In our society for every action, there is a reaction. You kill someone, right there, they would kill you, no question ask. no court.

I know the society and would tell you what would happen. What Jonathan and PDP leave them is one one option , which is to go out there and kill them to make change. That is how africa works. Where are you from? why do you think, there have been civil war in africa. answer, we have leader who hate change. He leave them with no option, than them go out there and Kill them in a civil war. that answers your question. That how africa works. You can see the reason, why I have been calling for change.
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2010
Is this thread a joke or what?
Re: PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba by Musiwa13: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2010
J'ai essayé, j'ai fait tout ce qui est humainement possible pour amener le gouvernement intervenir dans ce. Mais le PDP ne s'intéresse pas à résoudre le problème. jusqu'à ce que les militaires viennent de tous les tuer.

Et un autre problème majeur est la religion des dirigeants sont très trompeurs au Nigeria. Soit musulman ou christain. Il est devenu d'autant faire de l'argent, l'achat de voitures neuves et de jet privé. Alors tout ce qui va les arrêter de faire de l'argent, ils ne veulent pas écouter. Il est que l'argent, la cupidité. alors même que leurs vies sont en danger.

Ils sont prêts à faire fausse prophétie à garder le pays uni afin qu'ils puissent continuer à lait du reste du Nigeria. Est tout au sujet, avez-vous payer votre dîme et offrant, sinon, vous allez mourir. ils vous diront Dieu vous rejetez. certaines églises sont donc se concentrer sur la dîme et l'offre qu'ils ne seraient pas vous laisser faire un mariage dans leur église si vous ne payez la dîme pour eux. Fondamentalement, il est gourmand.

Lorsque la cupidité aveugle les gens. il est difficile de passer. qui créent un mur et comparer excuse et même mensonge que Dieu leur a dit le Nigeria restera pour toujours.

La question est, si nous ne réviser la base situation sur le satellite des images de gens mourraient. Vous devez avoir entendu parler de Mustapha Al, version nigeria de Ali le chimique. Nous avons beaucoup d'entre eux dans le nord et dans le sud.
Ce gens vont voir cette photo et ils vont se traduire en violence.

Si nous avions un bon gouvernement que nous devrions avoir régler la question maintenant. mais le gouvernement continue à dire des mensonges, y compris Mark David et Bankole. Ils pensent qu'ils sont les jeux, ils ne savent pas qu'ils jouent avec leurs vies propres. Je dey canada, balle de dévers nigeria m'a frappé. Il est juste votre vie, je veux sauver.

Si nous avions un bon président, lui et d'autres devraient avoir soulevé la question et de discuter de la marche à suivre. Mais il se préoccupe davantage sur la façon dont il resterait au pouvoir.

Vous voyez que nous devons examiner la solution que nous pouvons appliquer rapidement, il ne tiendrait pas trop longtemps avant la guerre civile. Je vous ai dit retirer Edo, Delta et Yorubas de la République du Bénin. vous pouvez le faire en cachette. Et quand ils découvrent, il serait trop tard pour revenir en arrière. Vous n'avez pas à faire noice à ce sujet. simple étape par étape d'intégration.

Vous n'avez pas à leur dire, vous signez le papier. Vous ouvrez les frontières. Et avec le temps, ils ne sauraient pas. Pas tout, vous avez à dire au peuple.

Avec le temps, l'argent serait le même dans les deux pays et toute autre chose serait d'intégrer avec le temps. Inscrivez-vous sur papier et ouvrir la frontière et n'avez pas le leur dire.

cela n'a rien à voir avec une quelconque oba.? Il s'agit d'un gouvernement de discussion du gouvernement. J'ai fait l'effort, j'ai écrit adua Yar, Bankole, Mark David et la plupart des sénateurs et de la Chambre sur la question. Mais les dirigeants du Nigeria sont très gourmands vous, les gens l'argent aveugles au Nigeria, même si leurs vies en danger.

Je suis même allé jusqu'au bout en 2007 à New York pour voir adua yar et chef George bon augure pour leur montrer les images. Mais je n'étais pas capable de voir adua yara en raison de la conférence des Nations Unies, mais j'ai vu le chef Bode George. mais le chef Bode George trop n'avait pas autant de temps pour en discuter. vous savez toute l'histoire maintenant, il se retrouvent en prison. Parce qu'il ya des forces au Nigeria qui veulent balayer cela sous le tapis et ils sont prêts à tuer pour elle pour des raisons ethniques. Et ils ont déjà tué pour elle déjà. Je ne veux pas nom de l'événement. Certaines personnes ont déjà été assassinés.

Ils ont même lancer une guerre de propagande en ligne, ce qui explique pourquoi nairaland regarde la façon dont il est. Donc, dès que vous arrivez à poster la photo satellite de la vérité. Ils sont déjà en attente en ligne 24 heures par jour pour le discréditer vient du Nigeria. certains d'entre eux écrit sont payés pour être en ligne 24 heures par qui je ne sais pas.

examiner comment isreal est maintenant, après plusieurs années, les Yorubas serait découvrir, ils sont en République du Bénin. il suffit d'ouvrir les documents de la frontière Bénin et la République signe que Edo, Delta et yoruba, y compris l'Etat de Kwara, Kogi et font partie de la République du Bénin.

Si vous faites cela doit d'abord d'entre eux pense tout d'abord, ils trichent, ils allaient obtenir un passeport République du Bénin, car la frontière est ouverte. ils pensent, ils sont un sur le jeu rapide République du Bénin, vous savez comment sont nigérians.

mais avec le temps, ils commencer à utiliser le passeport, il suffit de regarder dans l'autre sens. car il ya un fleuve Niger de l'autre côté.

Tant que la frontière est ouverte, ils commencer à utiliser la même monnaie, et faire des choses ensemble, avant qu'ils le savent, ils sont en République du Bénin. la plupart d'entre eux, ne vont pas à l'école.

Ce que vous ne savez pas ne pas vous tuer.
vous me faites rire, vous les gens sont spirituellement aveugles.
Et le plomb par des gens qui ont spirituellement problème /

Puis cette image de Yar Adua pas vous rappeler de mon histoire.
Dieu essaye de vous montrer la ligne à la ligne. Étape par étape, mais votre cœur durcir n'écoute pas. Jusqu'à ce qu'ils vous tuer tous.
La raison en est satan a aveugles certains de vos dirigeant nigérian, même certains de vos pasteurs de l'église ont été aveugle par satan. Satan est le contrôle de certains d'entre eux, c'est pourquoi vous avez tous vu dévers.

Vous souvenez-vous adua Yar. Je suis allé à New York pour le voir, regardez, j'ai tout fait pour voir adua yar personnellement, même un de ses aides essayer de me faire voir Turai. Mais j'ai dû revenir au Canada le lendemain.
Si cette image ne vous parle pas, quoi d'autre.

Jonathan est venu à earthquarke Canada,

avertissement Haïti, earthquarke.

Même ce qui est arrive en Côte-d'Ivoire devrait être une leçon pour vous. Mais satan a tellement aveugler vos yeux, la cupidité a pris le relais du gouvernement et même l'église. Certains se pasteur sur l'autel et dire des mensonges à leur congrégation. Satan est si mal. parce qu'il aime le sang.

comme les Yorubas dirais Awon Iya fe me je. Vous savez ce qu'ils appellent iya ou AIYE chez les Yorubas.
Ils vont boire votre sang, lors de la dernière-ils boivent beaucoup de sang au Nigeria, la guerre civile du Nigeria. Il ya 40 ans. Ouvrez votre satan yeux aveugles a votre leadereyes. même certains de vos pasteurs sont spirituellement aveugles

Rappelez-vous adua Yar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi Wept! / Attitudes Towards Nigerian Pidgin / Nigerian Quads Celebrate Uk First Graduates With Masters Degrees From Same Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.