Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

You Are Not A Serious Business Man Without A Website In This Age. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Are Not A Serious Business Man Without A Website In This Age. (522 Views)

Top 8 Trusted E-commerce Website In Nigeria / Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun / Small Business Marketing Strategies For The Bold Business Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not A Serious Business Man Without A Website In This Age. by 2sexy(m): 4:36am On Dec 23, 2010
Your website speak for you when you are not around
It gives you an edge over your competitor
It provide your customers with the necessary information that they are looking for
It gives you an authority in the field.

You should Have your own website(blog) with content

for your personal website, contact me through the signature below

sample site: www.phonedetectivereviewhub.com
Re: You Are Not A Serious Business Man Without A Website In This Age. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2010
2sexy:

Your website speak for you when you are not around
It gives you an edge over your competitor
It provide your customers with the necessary information that they are looking for
It gives you an authority in the field.

You should Have your own website(blog) with content

for your personal website, contact me through the signature below

sample site: www.phonedetectivereviewhub.com

Tell them.

(1) (Reply)

Smart Nigerians Cant Wait For 2011 To Come / Business Introduction / Ago And Dpk Availaible At Reasonable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.