Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Davido Postpones His North American Tour As Coronavirus Become A Global Pandemic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Postpones His North American Tour As Coronavirus Become A Global Pandemic (240 Views)

Davido Postpones Festival To Honor His Late Son, Ifeanyi / Davido Postpones Already Sold-out Tour In America Over Coronavirus / 2018 BBNaija Finalists Continue Their Media Tour As They Stop By Cool FM (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Postpones His North American Tour As Coronavirus Become A Global Pandemic by Nairaobserver: 7:34am On Mar 13, 2020
He wrote;
I’m saddened to halt what has been a fantastic sold-out tour so far, but postponing is the right thing to do. The health and safety of my fans and staff is most paramount and nothing else matters. Be safe and see you all soon! God be with us all!

Read More Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/03/davido-postpones-sold-out-north.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Davido Postpones His North American Tour As Coronavirus Become A Global Pandemic by Onyi22(f): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2020
That's my G
Re: Davido Postpones His North American Tour As Coronavirus Become A Global Pandemic by ruben579: 7:59am On Mar 13, 2020
Download GarageBand for pc can be seen as a music creation studio inside macOS and iOS devices. It helps the users to create music as they wish. GarageBand is preloaded with keyboards and loops that enable the users to create musical effects and voice recordings. Inside this music creation studio, an array of multiple musical instruments is pre-loaded.
Re: Davido Postpones His North American Tour As Coronavirus Become A Global Pandemic by cRobo: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2020
I won't say a word

(1) (Reply)

Police Beating People Anyhow / The Rock Vs John Cena / how a man walks in a snow without getting cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.