Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,109 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Coronavirus: What You Must Do To Keep Yourself Safe - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: What You Must Do To Keep Yourself Safe (219 Views)

Coronavirus: What Is Nairaland Giving Back To The Society? / Coronavirus: What Is The Fate Of Nigerians Abroad? / Coronavirus: What It Does To The Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: What You Must Do To Keep Yourself Safe by shugaboz: 7:55am On Mar 13, 2020
With no possible vaccine yet to prevent the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
The best way to prevent illness and remain safe from it is to avoid being exposed to this virus.

The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.

Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.

These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.

This respiratory illness has spread across the world like wildfire

Take steps to protect others

Stay home if you’re sick

Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care. 

steps to keep yourself safe

Re: Coronavirus: What You Must Do To Keep Yourself Safe by cRobo: 8:05am On Mar 13, 2020
Best thing is to relocate to a remote place like me

I won't say a word
Re: Coronavirus: What You Must Do To Keep Yourself Safe by shugaboz: 8:07am On Mar 13, 2020
cRobo:
Best thing is to relocate to a remote place like me

I won't say a word
where you relocate go make i come join you abeg

(1) (Reply)

Things To Know About Stretch Marks / Coronavirus: Makinde Apologises For Holding PDP Rally / Hand Sanitizers For Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.