Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Jude - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jude (709 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude by AJFRED112: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2020
This is THE FIRST BOOK i have written in my life,thou i read alot and i have always wanted to write a fictious novel because i have a lot of fictious characters in my brain(lol).but this being my first i know there will be A LOT of errors which i will be happy if you point them out to me. Thanks in advance!
Alright reserved of this book(i don't know how to write this part thou)
DO NOT COPY THIS BOOK IN ANY WAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
c 2020
DEDICATION
I dedicate this book to God and to all the READERS
Re: Jude by AJFRED112: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2020
CHAPTER ONE
MONDAY MY OFFICIAL PARDON DAY.
Cucurukoo! Cucurooku! Cuckcurukoooo!
Even From my semi-concious state, i palced a curse on the stupid cock,i know it is still 6 O' clock-i can hear the mosque damn! Must this useless fowls wake me everyday i only slept for like three hours thanks to the PHCN who brought there rare light-i watched film till 2:45am i suppose and my alarm is set for 7:00am just one hour this cocks won't let me have it well i rolled around trying to catch out my remaining one hour sleep.............
Jude! Jude! Are you not going to work today? Or there some unknown holiday?;that's my mom she's holding my four year old sister."what's the time?' i asked from under the bedspreed."it's 7:20am o" my mom spaced and emphasize the 7:20,shit! I cursed, rolling out of the bed i share with my elder brother when he is home from school. I rushed passed them into the bathroom.oh sorry i haven't introduced my self: i'm jude jaiyeola my friends call me JJ,18 years old,finished secodar
Re: Jude by AJFRED112: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2020
-y school last year, started teaching the following year since have not written UTME alongside my SSCE(which i passed with flying colours <winks!>wink,so here i am teaching primary five in a god forsaken primary school called BRAVO am smirking right now bravo imagine! The school is about 5minutes walk from my house i wouldn't be teaching if not that my dad insisted is exert words were '"either you teach or sit at home eating rice no factory work".{sighs} my elder brother is 3yrs older than i am and i am 14 year older than my sister yes! God works in miraculous ways.
Soon i finished dressing and it's just 7:35am one of the beauty of being a guy is that you don't need extra care while dressing;cream- underwear-top-trouser-belt-brush/comb you are done.this applies to every guy i know except Akeem.AK2EM is a............ don't let me talk about him because if he is a course at a university you will never graduate .
I set out d after avoiding my father's room-me and him don't just click(if you know what i mean).
Re: Jude by AJFRED112: 10:13am On Mar 13, 2020
I prefer dealing with mom.the street is filled with students going to different schools as usual some idiots among them are crying(as if it will stop them from going today) while there elder sibling or mother half drag them or even beat them, for the record... l was never like this set, am more like the once that have already accepted there fate carrying there lunch box and bag with dignity towards there school as i walk towards bravo nur. &primary i met s0me of it's jumpy pupils on the way "UNCLE! UNCLE! UN KUE!" 5 they shouted(i wonder if they will ever get tired of shouting uncle) i have been teaching in there school for two months now and they havn!T gotten tired i guess they will never be.what's my business i did not 0 respond i just looked around as if searching for there lost uncle. I have stayed in this area for 16yrs damn! I want to see other places that's why i choose unilorin far away from Ogun state where i am currently,it's not as if........
"Uncle? You are late....." no good morning? nothing
Re: Jude by AJFRED112: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2020
Even without turning i know it's Aunty bisola,seriously when will she leave me alone,i ignored her has i have always done and i move towards the teachers attendance while she was still standing directly behind me to check my time for sign in-me Jude JJ i boldly wrote 7:30am as time in even when the time is 7:44am. Is she the head teacher?Or the head misstress,wha's even her problem self. "Line up for assembly" i shouted she hissed and moved off i know she is going to the headteacher mtcheew like i care . 'Line up for assembly" i shouted again as i move from class to class. "Hey christy&co drop your food and go for assembly now!". As i have been shouting since i can still see some boys playing viju milk conjainer (hmm last chance) 'go for assembly now'
The obedient ones are already on the assembly ground , it is already 7:50am the assembly should have started 5min ago. "Peace come out and lead us in praise and worship quibkly" i instructed . She started singing and i went inside to pick my cane
Tbc .....e@
Re: Jude by AJFRED112: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2020
"Those idiots playing viju milk plastic will cry" i swore silently as i marched with my cane to the back of the school. Did i not tell you to come for assembly? Is this break time? Is that thing football? I shouted angrily as i point to the plastic and look questioninly from one sweaty face to the other.(good aunty bisola's siblings were there i noted) they were begging me "uncle please" they said in unison rubbing there palms together i could have just pardoned them but aunty bisola's sibling must pay for their sister's sins afterall i (an't beat her, "you all are taking two strokes each" i annouced admist there "uncle please" i flogged them two strokes each and aunty bisola's siblings two were more heavy- they were the only ones crying as i ushered them b4ck to the qssembly. Did i say assembly mistake it's now a market place no teacher came out to help me and i do help them o. "Go back to your line" i b arked . I prayed and rushed the rest of the assembly
As i was coming back from the assembly after the las

1 Like

Re: Jude by AJFRED112: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2020
-t student have marched to there class."uncle why are you late?" she asked. i know it's that aunty but i just shrugged and replied that i over slept. Mummy Ayo the head teacher is my mom's friend so i know she will only warm me which she did and to me to go. as i left mummy ayo i passed aunty bisola's class(primary four) she can't even teach primary five olodo with her NCE she is 21yrs i heard she did NCE when she is just 17 years old and she claimed to love teaching children. Olk it's n9ne of my business, she is currently smiling to her phone, i know she is chatting with Bro. Isaac. Bro isaac are those kind of brothers that spends night in church and they barely miss any program but rumour has it that bro. Issac is a BROSTITUTE like i said rumours but i kn6w he once dated one of my aunty that stayed with 'us some years back i dont know what happened between them but if she wants to talk about him is always with conjunction to qn animal,abuse or f even a curse.
Tbc.......
Re: Jude by AJFRED112: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
CONTINUATION
She will be like,"shey that goat called isaac" or that idiot, or when she is angry she will say a car will run him over one of this days..So we always avogd mentioning bro. isaac's name in her presence. But who knows aunty bisola might be the ONE.
"all stand greet,ALL STAND GREET" tobi the noisy class captain called
I waved them off gesturing them to remain seated . "Don't worry,good morning , submit your assignment and bring out your mathematics notebook" i said as i took my seat waiting for them to turn in there assignment i know the one's that will do it and i know the one's who will not,i can see the back benchers;tobi,kate, abbey and co they are already sweating looking shiftly at me.
"don't worry,if you didn't do it i will not beat you" (smiles).tthey relaxed when my word registered in their dull brains even if they manage to do it self they z won't get so....
After collecting the assignment i started teachiing them coversion from meter to centimeter and vise visa.
Tbc.
Re: Jude by AJFRED112: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
"100cm makes 1m and last week we talked about conversion of weights......"^
After about 45mins. Of explanation and examples; "did you understand?" i asked (we all know the answer). "YEESS!" they screamed in unison. "Any question?". "NOOO!"^
Just divide by 100 to convert m. to cm. And multiply by 100 to- "uncle don't worry we understand" they grumbled. I Sighed as i gave them class exercise just seven.
Peace one of the students that gives me joy and less headache scored 7/7 while tobi,abbey etc manage to score 1 or 0 . Peace is so ready for JS.1 i have numerous times why she wasn't allowed to take common entrance last year-she is too brilliant i grudging gave kudos to aunty bisola because she taught her extra lesson .^ i did not punish the one's that score low in the class work because monday is my official pardon day!
Tbc........
End of chapter one
Chapter 2 loading ........
ANY COMMENT,CORRECTION IS WELCOMED.
So what do you think about chapter 1?v
Re: Jude by AJFRED112: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
NOTE:
sorry for my inconsistence something came up, but i'm back fully
Thanks for your understanding
Re: Jude by AJFRED112: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
FAVOURITE TIME OF THE DAY (chapter 2)
The good thing about bravo nur.&primary school is that they close by 2pm (extra lessons for teachers that want them till three) i didn't sign up for lesson because i attend tutorials in the evening with my friends (yemi,chris&ak)we attended the same secondary school & yemi's parent are both pharmacist they own atleast 5 pharmcies in this state,chris's father and mine are mechanical engineers and our mothers are traders now AK real name Akeem keshinro the son of honourable keshinro the local government chairman his mother is a full house wife. I AM the only one working out of the four of us.
The evenings are my favourite part of working days, tutorials start by 4pm in the evening but me and my friends resume 4:30 or 5pm depending on how long we wait for AK or chris mostly AK,he can take up to 10mins or more just to cream is body just like my aunties. Today was no different "AK come out" yemi shouted from his gate poking his head in their compound "i haven't taken my
t
Re: Jude by AJFRED112: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
"I haven't taken my bath!" was his response "enter let me quickly take my bath" yemi beckoned to us to come in,ak is standing in front of his door grinning at us "go and bath now" i urged still grining he said "we are not late now"
"Are you stupid? This is 3:55 and tutorial starts by 4 or have you fix your own time?" chris shouted as he push ak inside there spacious living room, we all have one thing in common-our parents are always not around on weekdays
"sit down i'm coming" he entered his house everyone was quiet as we started hearing splashes of water,yemi was busy with his phone and nodding to the song c0ming from is earpiece we were waiting for him to shut the water 5mins. 10mins. 16mins. "guy? Guy? Are you still there or you are dead? Chris asked. There was no response from the direction of the bathroom i quickly removed the earpiece from yem's ear "ak has been in that bathroom since and he is not responding " "you don't know anything" was his reply chris stood up and i followed
Tbc
Re: Jude by AJFRED112: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
We are all familiar with his house,chris was already banging the door of the bathroom when i got there"Akeem!'! akeem!!Come out" he shouted as he banged the door once more the water is still splashing and we heard a muffled sound like "i'm coming" we sighed at least he is okay."chris let's go he will meet us at the tutorial" i said feeling angered by his behaviour "please dont go now wait
For me at the parlour i'm coming please" he pleaded from the bathroom. I refused and he said "teacher you are too wicked ok i will pay for motorcycle it will be faster eh? I agreed instantly who wants to trek for up to 30mins anyway "ok go and wait at the living room please" i can hear laughter in his voice, we were moving back when chris suddenly stopped and held my wrist placing his finger on his lips "shh listen" the water is still running occasionally shutting off and turning back on i couldn't hear anything more "chris.... I started to say "listen" he whisper yelled pointing to the door of the bathroom..... j
Tbc
Re: Jude by AJFRED112: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
CONT'D
I listened more carefully this time,now i can hear something else thou the water is running there is another sound like kpa kpaa kpaa sounds like clapping or.... Realisation dawn on me my eye widen as me and chris look each other in the eyes he is grining stupidly he points to the curtain seperating the corridor that leads to the bathroom from the parlour we tip toed to it and we stood behind the curtain facing the corridor waiting for AK to come out yemi stared at us and went back to his phone. After some minutes the water shut off and AK's head poked out of the bathroom door and he looked left to right then he came out fully naked to the corridor he beckoned inside the bathroom and another person-a girl came out "is that not- chris clamped his hand against my mouth and pulled me farther into the living room.we stood staring at each other for some seconds."what's up? Yemi asked. "dupe" we said in unison, "what happen to dupe? Yemi asked dropping his phone on the couch
"Ak is banging dupe"
Tbc
Re: Jude by AJFRED112: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
CONT'D
"Which dupe?" "how many dupe did you know?" i countered his question,"dupe AK's sister?" he asked in suprise "we all know she is not his sister!" chris lowered is voice. the truth is dupe's mom is AK's mom's friend and he do refer to her as 'my sister' cos she is not more than 16years "i swear AK can't make heaven" i swore "he can't be trusted with anything wearing skirt" yemi added.we fell silent
We didn't disturb him again since we know he is not alone. 4:40pm and he i7 still inside i was forced to call his name again reminding him that i pay my tutorial fee myself to which he answered behind the curtain that he is ready. The walk is about 30mins. But thanks to the bike we got there 4:55 the first period is gone... TBC
Re: Jude by AJFRED112: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Begining of AK's problem
we missed chemistry which is the first class and we moved straight to biology where AK and i belong because we are future lab scientists while chris and yemi went off to maths class-future engineers. Soon the class kicks off with questions and answers from the past question. I am sure of myself when it comes to biology and english but chemistry and physics hmm is god that will help me. The question is from 1-50 we had barely reach question 10 b4 AK dozed off, i know the answer to most of the questions since have done this year before "who is that? i jumped cos i wasn't expecting AK's voice i thought he slept off who? i inquired thinking he is dreaming "she" he answered pointing to the front of the class-he was pointing to a girl's back i hissed "what my business with 'she'? "Did they tell you i invited her?" i asked irritated by his behaviour.he was quiet as i looked at the girl's back thou there is nothing special about her back but her black hair is shiny-very shiny.. Tbc
Re: Jude by AJFRED112: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
I sighed trust AK to sight girls from anywhere I was roughly jerked from the side “what?” “You are sitting on my bag strap” he said I shifted and he stood up with his bag “where to?” “I can’t see from this place” he replied with a wink “class is going on for- I closed my mouth as I watch him swaggered to the front seat he bent down and whispered in the girl’s ear and she shifted I frowned as I noticed she is sitting alone on the first seat for that matter ok! AK looked back and winked at me again game on I gave him a thumbs up the girl has no chance! I smiled to myself had the tutor moved to another question. After some minutes I checked on AK’s progress and I saw him frowning I frowned AK doesn’t frown when he’s with a girl he always have is game face on that is smiling and showing off is white teeth so why his he frowning? He bent and whispered something to the girl and the next thing I heard was “DO YOU MIND!?”

I'm sorry guys somethings car up and I had to abandon this story but I promise I'M BACK
THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Aunty Kama / A Cockroach In My Cupboard - A Short Romantic Story By Fasthint / Akwaeke Emezi, Transgender Author Rejects Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.