Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Maybe You'll Stop Attacking Sanusi Lamido After Reading This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Maybe You'll Stop Attacking Sanusi Lamido After Reading This (360 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's Campaign Poster Is Out / Why We Removed Sanusi Lamido Sanusi(kano Government) / What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maybe You'll Stop Attacking Sanusi Lamido After Reading This by willyjacs(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]Some are telling us that SLS did nothing to improve the lots of common man up North, I will reply them this morning.

1) Do you know that 2000 students are in his Scholarship scheme?

2) Do you know that Jaiz bank under his watch gave 64,000 Muslims and 69,000 Christians interest free loans to improve their lots?

3) Do you know that every week, he removes 250 Almajiris from street that are learning skilled work in Sabon Gari Kano?

4) Do you know that about 70 Almajiris are learning spare parts trade under Igbo people in Kano?

5) Do you know that he started business for 20 of them 24 hrs before he was dethroned?

6) Do you know that 20% of Northerners selling used chairs, rugs and other used things at Alaba Rago Lagos that it was SLS that helped improve their buisnesses?

7) Do you know that as he was leaving the palace he made available cheques for widows and orphans he feeds every month?

must he blow his trumphet everywhere he goes for you to know that he helps people? Some who talk about his cars are just being mischievous, he is a first-rate royalty and no royalty anywhere goes on Okada or Keke, as some of you would wish.

Re: Maybe You'll Stop Attacking Sanusi Lamido After Reading This by donbachi(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2020
he did well...pls continue praying for him...and also pray for dangote.
Re: Maybe You'll Stop Attacking Sanusi Lamido After Reading This by dawnomike(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2020
Well, he has accepted his fate so i believe we should accept it that way for him.
Re: Maybe You'll Stop Attacking Sanusi Lamido After Reading This by OgbeniOja1: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2020
Do the people of the have sense at all thats a Good man. But for political reasons, he is a bad man. Me sef i don't care. If they want to remain backward then I wish them well
Re: Maybe You'll Stop Attacking Sanusi Lamido After Reading This by j1mmy: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2020
8, He tried to keep the Hausa / Fulani Hegemony in power by pulling the rug under GEJ's feet.
9, He Stole a considerable sum of money from the CBN, and while been chased he was enthroned to give him immunity from justice.
10, He quickly went to Buhari after elections to offer his services of probing the Jonathan government, the PDP also then submitted his corruption to Buhari part of which is being used today against him - once Buhari saw the evidence he quickly dissociated himself from Sanusi.
11, Despite his boastful literacy levels, he continued the primitive tradition of keeping very young girls (mostly non-Muslims) in his palace for sexual pleasures against their wishes.

The list goes on, what it comes down to is what he says in public is not what he does in private!
Re: Maybe You'll Stop Attacking Sanusi Lamido After Reading This by normaljenny(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2020
Beware Of Sanusi: Lesson For All Southerners And The Middle Belt:

I am the kind of person that does not let events fly without reflecting on them. This whole drama in the last few days, as has been several others in the past, is stamped all around with different shades of conspiracy. Many atrocities are being perpetrated in the country which the MSM deliberately refuses to carry, and then two events related to the dethronement and the Oshiomole ousting have been splashed in our faces in order to keep us from seeing what is really going on.

Time will tell, but the aim of this thread is a post I came across and think we should all see.

When I see most of us down south already singing songs of SLS being a good candidate for the presidency over a few hypocritical speeches, I shake my head in pity because we never learn. Maybe nigerians deserve the kind of leadership they get after all.

Feel free to support/oppose the cases the author presented, but I choose enlightenment over pettiness.

I separated the cases in different paragraphs so those of us who have a short attention span for long posts can easily glance through.

To all the Southerners expressing their opinions for or against Sanusi, I say take it easy. Let us siddon, buy popcorn and coke and be watching this movie.

There might be more to this than meets the eye. Whether this crisis is real or not, one thing I know about the North is that they never lose sight of their true goal or do anything to sabotage it: Total domination of Nigeria is their only ambition. When it comes to that, they stand together and they plan far ahead.

Under Obasanjo, with Okonji-Iweala as Finance Minister, and Soludo as CBN Governor, Southern Banks became very powerful, financing infrastructural and economic growth not only in Southern Nigeria but even in other African countries. Nigeria was on the way to becoming a true financial and economic powerhouse for the Black World. Southern Banks were a threat to Foreign Capital (West, Middle East and Far East) and also a threat to the Northern hegemonic plans.

When Sanusi was made CBN Governor under Yar’Adua, the first thing he did was to target Southern Banks and begin to weaken them one after the other under the guise of fighting corruption. At the same time he reopened the door for foreign as well as Islamic financial capital. He effectively conducted an economic jihad that halted the advance of the South and put the North back in a favorable strategic position.

Now 2023 is coming -
The North has realized one thing: NIGERIA IS RIPE FOR CHANGE!

The Northern strategists would prefer that the modernizing of Nigeria takes place under a Northerner than under a Southerner. So they have to present a viable Northern candidate for that. This is where Sanusi comes into the picture.

If you study Sanusi’s actions, you will see that he is deeply pro-North and anti-South in a very intelligent progressive way. Sanusi understands what it takes to make the North overtake and dominate the South IN EVERY WAY in a modern world.

But when you hear him talk you will think he is a detribalised pan-Nigerian government critic, which is why so many Southerners foolishly support him.

The North understand that Sanusi would be more valuable to them as the President of Nigeria than as the Emir of Kano. He would not only help the North to overtake the South systemically and on all possible levels. He would also modernize Nigeria, so that the credit for the modernization of Nigeria will go to a Northerner. The Northern future-planners would rather have Sanusi in a position to become the President of Nigeria.
-----------------
Exactly my own thinking. Any southerner that does not see this wicked Islamic jihadist being re-positioned is dreaming.

Sanusi destroyed southern banks, drove away their CEOs and jailed some. Erastus Akingbola built Intercontinental Bank from the scratch and Sanusi took it from him while he ran for his life.

Sanusi was a terror working with his people in the EFCC. The story had it that Saraki wanted Akingbola to buy Societe Generale Bank which he looted into coma and he refused. Saraki then approached Sanusi who was his classmate at Kings College, Lagos to use his position as The CBN Governor to destroy Intercontinental Bank and Akingbola. Sanusi then looked for a reason to do the job. That was how he came up with the hoax audit report which he used to destroy Southern banks. Those banks were not in distress at all.

Access Bank was dying under the management of Sanusi's friend. Intercontinental Bank was then handed over to him for survival. Access Bank used Intercontinental Bank money to buy Intercontinental.

Cecilia Ibru who built Oceanic Bank was dispossessed and jailed. Sanusi appointed his friends who ran down their banks to be the new managers of the Southern banks he claimed were distressed. Good logic does not permit handing over distressed banks to former bad managers if not for an agenda.

You may not have heard that Tony Elumelu refused to employ Sanusi at UBA before First Bank employed him. He rose in First Bank to MD because of the FGN's controlling share. From there he became the CBN Governor. He didn't forget or forgive Tony. That was why he came up with the 7yrs maximum term for Bank CEOs to get back at Tony. We have a wicked Islamic jihadist being let lose. Remember El Rufai saying that Fulanis neither forgive nor forget. Sanusi is a typical Fulani.

Sanusi introduced the law that Bank CEOs cannot stay beyond 7yrs. If they can't run their businesses for more than 7yrs, why are people like Dangote running theirs beyond 7yrs?

He destroyed Southern banks and introduced Islamic banking because Southern banks were strengthening southern Christian economy. Where in the world do you run a business without making profit or charging interest? Buhari is borrowing from the international finance community and will pay interest but will use Southern resources to run an interest free Islamic bank. The South must wake up before it's too late.

The North hates The South in every aspect and will do everything to pull them down, but Southern leaders are blind and not thinking.

The North is out to frustrate and slow down The South by all means. Sanusi is and intelligent man but an economic Boko Haram against The South.

The same way Buhari canceled the Lagos State metro line to slow down Southwest development was how Sanusi used his powers at The CBN to destroy Southern economy. He is still coming. Only splitting the country will save The South.

The North have been marketing Sanusi with his eloquent speeches but with a sinister agenda. Southerners seem to be carried away by his eloquent speeches but he is a very dangerous man. We warned Southerners against Buhari but they didn't listen. Another intelligent Buhari whom I will call Ahithophel is coming and they will still fall prey.

24hrs after his dramatic dethronement, El Rufai his fellow jihadist has offered him The VP of Kaduna State investment project.

Sanusi has not fallen, he is rising. The South are thoughtless in many ramifications. The same educated Islamic jihadist who beheaded Gideon Akaluka also beheaded the Southern economy when he had the opportunity. The North sees him as their hatchet man. They are coming

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's Cousin, Aba Kyari Is Dead / My Abba Kyari By Sam Nda-isaiah / My First Nairaland Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.