Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... (3823 Views)

Oil Change From Mobil 1 5w30 To Any Other Good Synthetic Oil . / Mobil 1 5w30/5w20 Advance Full Synthetic Made In USA / Mobil 1 5w30 US Grade Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by dru23(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2020
To all my customers out there. Your Mobil 1 is now for sale 17k naira , kindly place your .

Toyota Oil Filter ...Camry v4 03 to 2012 ....Sienna 00 to 05 ......Rx350 07 to 14....Rav4 2012 to 2014.. These filters will fit the cars mentioned above . For only 1500naira .. All original filters directly imported from the USA

Special order customers.. Customers that ordered on request . Items ready for pick up and for those that are yet to pay. We will hold your items for you for 7 days before been sold...

Please place your order in time . We taking orders as we speak now.. We have buyers from the east placing their order. Hurry while supply last ...

I like to thank all my loyal customers for their tremendous support over the years. And will continue to offer you the best product at great price .. The foreign exchange is high now , but we will try to make it affordable to all . Thank you all

Call us at 0703 672 6481 or email dru23@hotmail.com

1 Share

Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by melviniyke2002(m): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Happy sales baba dru23.....expecting my order soon.....
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by dru23(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
melviniyke2002:
Happy sales baba dru23.....expecting my order soon.....

Thank u my brother for your tremendous support
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by lexini: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hi dru23

Will 5 quartz be enough for an 07 lexus es350? And do you have the oil filter for the car?
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by dru23(m): 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
lexini:
Hi dru23

Will 5 quartz be enough for an 07 lexus es350? And do you have the oil filter for the car?

We got your match +oil filter. Oil filter is 1500naira. Filter is the original Toyota brand .. And you will need 5quarts and 1liter for your car . Most people buy two of 5quarts and save the rest for later...

Warning to you.. If your car has been abused by wrong oil or Naija used car ..

Please don't buy from me .. Mobil 1 is meant for either tokunbo cars or cars that has been properly taken care of from day 1..

Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by ogbuefi677(m): 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Why do you never stock 0/5W 40?
Surely, the market is not that slow.
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by dru23(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Why do you never stock 0/5W 40?
Surely, the market is not that slow.

Most of the cars I deal with are America spec Japanese cars.. And 5w30 is the most common engine oil ,for those cars...

I encourage car owners to always follow the car manual , since have been importing engine oil from the USA , have never come across 5w40, it is not common in the USA market or design for USA spec cars...

As car technology improves ,car manufacturers are looking for better oil and ways to cut down emission. And also to improve fuel economy of cars. So lighter oil will be needed for such cars ..... As car manufacturers moving forward, we also need to move forward in technology...
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by calculation(m): 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
I once took risk to make 4 nos of mobil 1 oil from dru23. It was for me and my client that trust me on car matter. Behold, I paid and the item arrived as schedule from female rep. I love them as it show that it was imported as described. Also my client continued to praise me due to car performance, even my own vehicle performance changed for better.
Dru23, keep it up because I love your rep for the she attend to me. Soon am going to place order again for me and another client.
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by ogbuefi677(m): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
dru23:

Most of the cars I deal with are America spec Japanese cars.. And 5w30 is the most common engine oil ,for those cars...

I encourage car owners to always follow the car manual , since have been importing engine oil from the USA , have never come across 5w40, it is not common in the USA market or design for USA spec cars...

As car technology improves ,car manufacturers are looking for better oil and ways to cut down emission. And also to improve fuel economy of cars. So lighter oil will be needed for such cars ..... As car manufacturers moving forward, we also need to move forward in technology...
A significant amount of ppl here drive US produced German cars naa which use 0/5W 40.
Yours sincerely included
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by dru23(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
calculation:
I once took risk to make 4 nos of mobil 1 oil from dru23. It was for me and my client that trust me on car matter. Behold, I paid and the item arrived as schedule from female rep. I love them as it show that it was imported as described. Also my client continued to praise me due to car performance, even my own vehicle performance changed for better.
Dru23, keep it up because I love your rep for the she attend to me. Soon am going to place order again for me and another client.

Thank you sir, we at your service....

Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by dru23(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
ogbuefi677:

A significant amount of ppl here drive US produced German cars naa which use 0/5W 40.
Yours sincerely included

5w30 is the most popular ones that sells fast .. 80% of 5w30 is what I bring in , and the rest are 5w20, and 0w20.

And I don't want to stock something that will stay for ground too long. And how many people drives German car compare to USA spec Japanese cars..
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 14, 2020
Dru Baba,

Ayam seeing Puralator and Mobil 1 filter, are those too for sale or custom request.
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by dru23(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2020
BestAccessories:
Dru Baba,

Ayam seeing Puralator and Mobil 1 filter, are those too for sale or custom request.

Custom request ... the customer has 7 working days to pay for it . If the items are not paid after 7days ,it will be sold to others ...
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2020
dru23:

Custom request ... the customer has 7 working days to pay for it . If the items are not paid after 7days ,it will be sold to others ...

Okay.

Would soon be in touch but Madam no gree give me discount as old customers with plenty referral.
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by dru23(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2020
BestAccessories:

Okay.

Would soon be in touch but Madam no gree give me discount as old customers with plenty referral.

On your next purchase let me know, I fit work something out for u
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2020
dru23:

On your next purchase let me know, I fit work something out for u

I will be in touch very soon than expected via email as usual.
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by dru23(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2020
BestAccessories:

I will be in touch very soon than expected via email as usual.

USA Castrol gtx will arrive months end too

1 Like

Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by melviniyke2002(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Thanks baba dru23 items well received in delta....God bless u.

Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by dru23(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
melviniyke2002:
Thanks baba dru23 items well received in delta....God bless u.

It was my pleasure to offer you excellent customer service ... ThanKs for your patronage

1 Like

Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by HenryWilliams(m): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Can u supply 5L of Toyota ATF WS and filter? Location Lagos.
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by dru23(m): 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
HenryWilliams:
Can u supply 5L of Toyota ATF WS and filter? Location Lagos.

Unfortunately we are out of Toyota ATF WS.... We might have your filter depending on the year and make of ur car
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by HenryWilliams(m): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2020
dru23:

Unfortunately we are out of Toyota ATF WS.... We might have your filter depending on the year and make of ur car

Toyota Camry 09
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by dru23(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2020
HenryWilliams:

Toyota Camry 09

If your camry is v4 than you are in luck .. We have your filter original filter Toyota brand .. 2k naira

Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by legalwealth(m): 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
dru23:

We got your match +oil filter. Oil filter is 1500naira. Filter is the original Toyota brand .. And you will need 5quarts and 1liter for your car . Most people buy two of 5quarts and save the rest for later...

Please don't buy from me .. Mobil 1 is meant for either tokunbo cars or cars that has been properly taken care of from day 1..

How much are you selling that mobil 1extended performance 15,000 miles oil filter?

For how many miles will you recommend he uses the 1,500N oil filter with the 15,000 miles engine oil on his car?
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by dru23(m): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
legalwealth:

How much are you selling that mobil 1extended performance 15,000 miles oil filter?

For how many miles will you recommend he uses the 1,500N oil filter with the 15,000 miles engine oil on his car?

Mobil 1 Ep is for 17k naira , high mileage..... Filter he can do 7k miles before oil change.. But I will advice the person to get 15k miles filter ,
unfortunately nobody is ready to spend big bucks for quality filters.. And this is why I don't bring in high end filters anymore, and if I do , it will be based on demand or request

And besides the 1500 naira filter ,is at a give away price. But at times I sell at that price to make room for new inventory..
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by legalwealth(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
dru23:

Mobil 1 Ep is for 17k naira , high mileage..... Filter he can do 7k miles before oil change.. But I will advice the person to get 15k miles filter ,
unfortunately nobody is ready to spend big bucks for quality filters.. And this is why I don't bring in high end filters anymore, and if I do , it will be based on demand or request

And besides the 1500 naira filter ,is at a give away price. But at times I sell at that price to make room for new inventory..

Did you just say you sell the mobil 1 filter for 17,000N or you are referring to its engine oil.

To me, I don't see it prudent to spend 17,000N on 15k miles oil and then use it for 7k miles all because I don't want to buy mobil 1 extended performace filter, that I could use like a king with the mobil 1 extended oil for up to 15k miles.

For clarity sake, how much do you sell the original mobil 1 extended performance filter. I want to know if I could getting it cheap from you or not. Thanks
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by dru23(m): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
legalwealth:

Did you just say you sell the mobil 1 filter for 17,000N or you are referring to its engine oil.

To me, I don't see it prudent to spend 17,000N on 15k miles oil and then use it for 7k miles all because I don't want to buy mobil 1 extended performace filter, [/b]that I could use like a king with the mobil 1 extended oil for up to 15k miles.

For clarity sake, how much do you sell the original mobil 1 extended performance filter. I want to know if I could getting it cheap from you or not. Thanks

Well I can only do what works for and what is affordable. Most people can't afford 15k miles oil filter. These filters go for about 4k naira , it does not have to Mobil 1 Filters. Bouch ,Fram, have 15k miles oil filter and depending on your car type, the filter should not cost more than 6k naira max .....

Now ,since my cars are on Uber 4k naira filter is cost effective for me , it might not be for others, and keep in mind I change my oil and filter avery 9k to 10k miles , that is roughly every three months . So whenever you are ready to buy 15k miles filter, budget 4k naira per 1 ....

And also 15k miles oil filter are by request. I don't bring them in like that. But the Toyota brand filters I bring in few

1 Like

Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by legalwealth(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
dru23:

Well I can only do what works for and what is affordable. Most people can't afford 15k miles oil filter. These filters go for about 4k naira , it does not have to Mobil 1 Filters. Bouch ,Fram, have 15k miles oil filter and depending on your car type, the filter should not cost more than 6k naira max .....

Now ,since my cars are on Uber 4k naira filter is cost effective for me , it might not be for others, and keep in mind I change my oil and filter avery 9k to 10k miles , that is roughly every three months . So whenever you are ready to buy 15k miles filter, budget 4k naira per 1 ....

And also 15k miles oil filter are by request. I don't bring them in like that. But the Toyota brand filters I bring in few

I understand that most people that could afford 17k oil cannot afford 4k you call the price of mobil 1 extended 15k miles filter.

I saw you typed somewhere that you normally use STP filter for 12k miles with mobil 1 extended engine oil.

But I'm thinking that the genuine mobil 1 extended 15k miles oil filter should be more than 4k you said.

I think I saw or calculated it to be like 8,500N one time like that. Anyways, I will bring 4k to you as you've said. Thanks
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by dru23(m): 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
legalwealth:

I understand that most people that could afford 17k oil cannot afford 4k you call the price of mobil 1 extended 15k miles filter.

I saw you typed somewhere that you normally use STP filter for 12k miles with mobil 1 extended engine oil.

But I'm thinking that the genuine mobil 1 extended 15k miles oil filter should be more than 4k you said.

I think I saw or calculated it to be like 8,500N one time like that. Anyways, I will bring 4k to you as you've said. Thanks

That particular Stp has been discontinue since middle of last year , I could not find to buy in bulk anymore .. The new stp is not sold in bulk and is very expensive...

Purolator is a good brand and it is good for 10k miles oil. Change , nobody should exceed more than 10k miles oil change, with Mobil 1 Ep .... Or any Extended performace oil.. Just to be on the safe side...

1 Like

Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by Themandalorian: 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
dru23:

So what does one do if they have been using the wrong oil and they now want to switched back to correct recommended oil?
Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by dru23(m): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2020
Themandalorian:

So what does one do if they have been using the wrong oil and they now want to switched back to correct recommended oil?

It depends on the weight of the oil and type of car .if you using 20w50 instead of 5w30 than no need to switch to recommended oil , more than likely the switch to 5w30 will cause oil to shorten.....

In most cases I encourage tokumbo car owners to use recommended oil .. It is more than likely tokunbo cars are less abused and have no engine sludge compare to Nigerian used... my point is I will take a tokunbo car over Nigerian used. As a matter of fact I don't buy Nigerian used cars....

.. Below is a tokunbo car bought from the auction.. We just replace the oil seal .. You can see how well lubricated the engine is ........

Re: Mobil 1 5w30 And 0w20 Is Now Available.... by Themandalorian: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
dru23:

It depends on the weight of the oil and type of car .if you using 20w50 instead of 5w30 than no need to switch to recommended oil , more than likely the switch to 5w30 will cause oil to shorten.....

In most cases I encourage tokumbo car owners to use recommended oil .. It is more than likely tokunbo cars are less abused and have no engine sludge compare to Nigerian used... my point is I will take a tokunbo car over Nigerian used. As a matter of fact I don't buy Nigerian used cars....

.. Below is a tokunbo car bought from the auction.. We just replace the oil seal .. You can see how well lubricated the engine is ........

I partially understood. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hyundai Accent 1.4liter AC Compressor Issues / Automatic Gear Box For 2008 Volkswagen Passat Fsi Needed !! / Adeboy Motors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.