Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (922923 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by cesil26: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
I swear I just tire for some kind questions asked here

Like you don't know how to go about measuring your height and weight...?

Stop disgracing your educational qualifications nau

Can't believe a Graduate can be asking this...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please oooh.
What's going on at the headquarters.
Those that have been going for documentation this week, have not really updated us like that of the previous week.
Why?
PLEASE UPDATE US!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mosunmolade:

Whatever, this clearly shows the kind of dumb people they are recruiting into the service. Just imagine, A full grown ass man, graduate and still dumb at the same time asking for help how to get his own measurements... You for use mine now. Empty head

Modified
Oh sorry mate you put in for SSCE no wonder.
It's advisable you should just catapult yourself to Namibia you've been pushing for.
cool cool your mother nyash too grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iGod(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin

At times, it's just better to just look and pass, yeah, some of the questions that we ask here are easily answerable to by ourselves by just thinking for <10 secs.
But then, if you find any of these questions stupid, unnecessary, or simply baseless. Just look and pass, and if you don't wanna do that, the best thing to do is to answer them responsibly/reasonably.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
cesil26:
I swear I just tire for some kind questions asked here

Like you don't know how to go about measuring your height and weight...?

Stop disgracing your educational qualifications nau

Can't believe a Graduate can be asking this...
lolz shocked grin.....but when people were disturbing us here with ICPC matters on NIS thread,your stupid sense with all your own educational qualifications didn't tell u to do anything about it Oga professor or HOD..some of us are just here to catch cruise,observe and get informations,I know my height,e dy mydriver license,my weight I dn check am for aboki and pharmacy tire winkand I been no really to sure about the chest sha.stop taking everything to serious,take a chill pill and relax and na NIS talk I wn dy hear for here,if I see any other topic I go still ask if na left hand or right hand I suppose use collect AP letter oga HOD..thank you and God bless you.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by prophetic69(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Be like say to get update now na with connection...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by IliasuAB(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
prophetic69:
I sense so too undecided
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
prophetic69:
Bro, I just tire oh. I no kon understand again.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mosunmolade: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
cool cool your mother nyash too grin

The obvious is that you don't have manners. You really have to work on that and please don't give your ogas problem. Try and check your mental health time to time.... It's not easy to be a graduate and applied with waec. Congratulations to you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mosunmolade:

The obvious is that you don't have manners. You really have to work on that and please don't give your ogas problem. Try and check your mental health time to time.... It's not easy to be a graduate and applied with waec. Congratulations to you. grin cool

you have mummy and daddy issue and that is why you are in every recuirtment thread liking and commenting,you are fighting for your birth right that have been given to your yahoo yahoo younger brother, don't worry NIS is not the end of life maybe yours shocked who knows?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mosunmolade: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
[quote author=GhostOfAPA post=105137338][/quote]

Mumu, I only applied for customs. And have been on this thread to take note of immigration requirements and proceeds. But your question is one in a million. I was amazed that a grown up man like you... Graduate for that matter would be asking such dumb question.
You are a disgrace to your educational qualifications and the school you graduated from.
Sotey, you said you are catching cruise.
Cruise keee you there.
Aboki wey no get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mosunmolade:

Mumu, I only applied for customs. And have been on this thread to take note of immigration requirements and proceeds. But your question is one in a million. I was amazed that a grown up man like you... Graduate for that matter would be asking such dumb question.
You are a disgrace to your educational qualifications and the school you graduated from.
Sotey, you said you are catching cruise.
Cruise keee you there.
Aboki wey no get sense.
grin cool Aboki like your president or SSCE holder like your president cheesy >: cool....Ode with all your education qualifications and you cant do something for yourself or meaningful with your life,you're here fighting for government job with you children's mate and correcting people on a APP your age mate created....Mr MAN YOU ARE A FAILURE! I support your parent
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iGod(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
GhostofAPA & Mosunmolade, please you guys should sheath your swords, and stop the derailing.

Or this section's mod might just serve you guys with bans.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mosunmolade: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
grin cool Aboki like your president or SSCE holder like your president cheesy >: cool....Ode with all your education qualifications and you cant do something for yourself or meaningful with your life,you're here fighting for government job with you children's mate and correcting people on a APP your age mate created....Mr MAN YOU ARE FAILURE! I support your parent

Lol.... Yes, we are not mate in anything at all. I have a good qualification and I have a good job(multinational company). Trust me, even if you earn enough in private organization fed job still worth it. I put in for customs cos I know it's match my present job. Don't be fooled by the Faceless forum and you think you can split nonsense to your mom and dad. A lot of pple here can be of help to you in your miserable life.
Sorry bro, I know you are pained.
Send me pm... Let me see what I can do for you

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 1stanlo(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
I don't know if the admin of this thread is sleeping. Delete key no dey this thread? Why don't you quietly delete those that are disturbing the peace of this thread so that other members who are serious can benefit by obtaining the vital information they need and learn also.

Please, let us learn to be respectful and take responsibility. Thank you all.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mosunmolade: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Make una no vex jare. I apologize for disrupting the thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mosunmolade:

Lol.... Yes, we are not mate in anything at all. I have a good qualification and I have a good job(multinational company). Trust me, even if you earn enough in private organization fed job still worth it. I put in for customs cos I know it's match my present job. Don't be fooled by the Faceless forum and you think you can split nonsense to your mom and dad. A lot of pple here can be of help to you in your miserable life.
Sorry bro, I know you are pained.
Send me pm... Let me see what I can do for you
And I have enough funds to go start a fresh life else where as you mentioned(Namibia) unlike you hopeless old man that have lost his birth right and have been applying for all the government jobs since CIVILIAN RULE.please gather enough money to do more court affidavit next year you old piece of shit...I just googled FAILURE and a picture just popped and I'm 100% sure that's you grin...I would have advised you learn Trade but I'm sure you'll till end up been a failure

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mosunmolade:
Ode pensioner
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Any update please?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by blzng: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Pls has any1 reported to his/her state command? What and what shud we expect there??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by IliasuAB(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
iGod:
GhostofAPA & Mosunmolade, please you guys should sheath your swords, and stop the derailing.

Or this section's mod might just serve you guys with bans.

I de enjoy oo let them continue I beg, I just read and skip the comedy's dey sweeter mi walahi. Continue u guys
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good evening guys,sorry for my misconduct please forgive me.I'm really sorry guys

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by IliasuAB(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
1stanlo:
I don't know if the admin of this thread is sleeping. Delete key no dey this thread? Why don't you quietly delete those that are disturbing the peace of this thread so that other members who are serious can benefit by obtaining the vital information they need and learn also.

Please, let us learn to be respectful and take responsibility. Thank you all.
Kaii since March 2020 this group exist, maybe 4 know the admin is late grin grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mosunmolade:
my guys no vex,forgive me
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by IliasuAB(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
Good evening guys,sorry for my misconduct please forgive me.I'm really sorry guys
Why should I
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
IliasuAB:

I de enjoy oo let them continue I beg, I just read and skip the comedy's dey sweeter mi walahi. Continue u guys
Lolz..boss
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by IliasuAB(m): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
blzng:
Pls has any1 reported to his/her state command? What and what shud we expect there??
Don't know but I seen them reporting
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by IliasuAB(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
Lola..boss
Ah swear walahi
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by IliasuAB(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please woo has info about supplementary or those through slot wen at they going to call up

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mosunmolade: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
my guys no vex,forgive me

Nothing do u.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by V1C70R(m): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nothing really new or strange from what the other officers have reported, trust me!

Adez1:
Please oooh.
What's going on at the headquarters.
Those that have been going for documentation this week, have not really updated us like that of the previous week.
Why?
PLEASE UPDATE US!

Except this one I'll add here: if you were slated for the morning session, you might be lucky to finish up in 2 days, if not, then 3 days max Keep your eyes open too, and be careful as well!

Congratulations to everyone!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.