Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (924515 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Asleem: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

Who is this one?? You guys don't like being told the truth and it's a big problem. Why can't those feeding you with APL stories show you the APL of those they said they saw excluding the names of those they claimed have been called for documentation? Dey wait na. U go turn to waiter.

I know you jst needed info to feed your anxiety too,well i swear to the God i serve I've seen appointment letter and he is going for documentation on 18th.....now u shud rest pls

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BENCHOKCONSULT: 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
Asleem:

I know you jst needed info to feed your anxiety too,well i swear to the God i serve I've seen appointment letter and he is going for documentation on 18th.....now u shud rest pls

Okay ooooo. Since you've seen make una leave me alone na grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BENCHOKCONSULT: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
My name was sent for replacement too by an uncle who is a senior navy officer, but guys but but but ........ grin cheesy grin grin just go find work first and for those who have, don't resign yet oooooooo e get why grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Confi100: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

Who is this one?? You guys don't like being told the truth and it's a big problem. Why can't those feeding you with APL stories show you the APL of those they said they saw excluding the names of those they claimed have been called for documentation? Dey wait na. U go turn to waiter.
BENCHOKCONSULT:

BENCHOKCONSULT:

BENCHOKCONSULT:

[quote author=BENCHOKCONSULT post=110169924]

Is a shame that u can’t differentiate btw assumption and what is TRUE,, you are actually the one with the problem, do u think getting APL is a do or die affair? That I haven’t gotten mine doesn’t mean others aren’t getting theirs,, I will just say u are been delusional,, FYI with or without APL life goes on

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BENCHOKCONSULT: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Asleem:

I am resting very well o
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sinensis: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
You guys should have ignore the guy. His own connect did not click does not mean others will not click.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by xaliujokes(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sinensis:
You guys should have ignore the guy. His own connect did not click does not mean others will not click.

You are very reasonable

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Confi100: 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

It seems you have brain tumor and it's really affecting your reasoning. Acting like you are sensible while you are not. What's my business if your life goes on or not? And why getting agitated about it all? You've seen this and that yet none of you can post anyone here.

I will be as civil as I can, again u are delusional apparently you don’t know what a brain tumor is now that I know you are an adult lacking common sense I will be rest my case,,
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
Do you mean that person has collected he's appointment letter, then he's going for documentation.
Did they waybill appointment letter to him.
because what I know was wen appointment is issued documentation follows same time immediately.

Asleem:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BENCHOKCONSULT: 12:07am On Feb 13, 2022
Confi100:

I will be as civil as I can, again u are delusional apparently you don’t know what a brain tumor is now that I know you are an adult lacking common sense I will be rest my case,,

Kid!
I believe the only English word you've learnt this week is delusional, using It in the most inappropriate manner is much welcomed kid. You have no case and absolutely no reason to rest it.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Asleem: 12:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Thanks2God:
Do you mean that person has collected he's appointment letter, then he's going for documentation.
Did they waybill appointment letter to him.
because what I know was wen appointment is issued documentation follows same time immediately.

What is this one saying....Yes he has collected appointment letter and will be going for documentation....is 18th not immediately enough for you abi dem dey do documentation before collecting appointment letter ni undecided
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BENCHOKCONSULT: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Una dey jonz well well for this group cheesy

I don't know who is feeding you guys with all these APL shit. grin grin wink
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:
Una dey jonz well well for this group cheesy

I don't know who is feeding you guys with all these APL shit. grin grin wink

Guys supplementary recruitment is going in as two ASI's just report to our command last week Thursday

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BENCHOKCONSULT: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Zacks43:

Guys supplementary recruitment is going in as two ASI's just report to our command last week Thursday

Are you in camp or you are a senior navy officer?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Kay005: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

Are you in camp or you are a senior navy officer?

Guy calm down now, there are still some officers in the state commands waiting for those in camp presently to finish their training in camp so that they will replace them. They are the next batch to go for training so they are still in state commands.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Calyb(m): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Those of una wey they insult each other, una dey craze

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sinensis: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
grin grin grin hahahahah una dey argue with person wey no know the difference between immigration officer and navy officer.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BENCHOKCONSULT: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kay005:

Guy calm down now, there are still some officers in the state commands waiting for those in camp presently to finish their training in camp so that they will replace them. They are the next batch to go for training so they are still in state commands.

Ok sir.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Junior2694: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Let me just add this up. Not saying you should believe me or quote me pls. You can just ignore if you not cool with this.

I don’t know the name to tag it if it’s replacement or supplementary or slots. Buh documentation is still going on ...
You don’t need any prove for this.. you don’t expect he or she to come post appointment letter here and funny enough those that are getting it now are not even on Nairaland .. some haven’t even heard of Nairaland before. The best evidence is someone already told you that new recruits are joining in vairious command since January(. You can ask anyone in any state to confirm ) ..
You don’t need to drag anything with anyone here. Just talk to your connect to help you hasten the process or ask him about your chances or hope or still getting the job so you can plan ahead for the year.

God help us all. Have a glorious week

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by xaliujokes(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Junior2694:
Let me just add this up. Not saying you should believe me or quote me pls. You can just ignore if you not cool with this.

I don’t know the name to tag it if it’s replacement or supplementary or slots. Buh documentation is still going on ...
You don’t need any prove for this.. you don’t expect he or she to come post appointment letter here and funny enough those that are getting it now are not even on Nairaland .. some haven’t even heard of Nairaland before. The best evidence is someone already told you that new recruits are joining in vairious command since January(. You can ask anyone in any state to confirm ) ..
You don’t need to drag anything with anyone here. Just talk to your connect to help you hasten the process or ask him about your chances or hope or still getting the job so you can plan ahead for the year.

God help us all. Have a glorious week

Thank you very much for this update

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BENCHOKCONSULT: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy wink grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by smaze01: 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
NATIONAL PROGRAMME OFFICER AT THE UNITED NATIONS OFFICE ON DRUGS AND CRIME
https://ngojobmag.com/national-programme-officer-at-the-united-nations-office-on-drugs-and-crime/

FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS NIGERIA (4 OPENINGS)
https://ngojobmag.com/food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-nigeria-4-openings/

SENIOR FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS
https://ngojobmag.com/senior-food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-2/

FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS NIGERIA (4 OPENINGS)
https://ngojobmag.com/food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-nigeria-4-openings/

HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR AT MEDECINS DU MONDE (MDM)
https://ngojobmag.com/human-resources-coordinator-at-medecins-du-monde-mdm/

PROCUREMENT OFFICER AT CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES (CRS)
https://ngojobmag.com/procurement-officer-at-catholic-relief-services-crs/

PROJECT OFFICER (CASE MANAGEMENT OFFICER) AT GOALPRIME ORGANIZATION NIGERIA (GPON)
https://ngojobmag.com/project-officer-case-management-officer-at-goalprime-organization-nigeria-gpon/

VISIT https://ngojobmag.com FOR MORE UP TO DATE JOB POSTING
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Chiiedoz: 3:55am On Feb 18, 2022
Please how can I apply for the recruitment in NIS for 2022. I haven't applied before and I don't understand the 'replacement' you guys are talking about
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Chiiedoz: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dannyxy:
lol list for training has been sent from your various commands to headquarters
List for training will come out soon.
Asi2 you will go in two batches
Other ranks might go in 4 batches..

Congratulations to you all as you round up your inductions.

Please I need to know how the First tax clearance slip is gotten
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BENCHOKCONSULT: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Confirmed info.

Electricians, Mechanics, drivers & co are being called.

The replacement for Degree holders will commence next month.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sinensis: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:
Confirmed info.

so y u come dey pretend like say u na want the thing
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BENCHOKCONSULT: 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sinensis:
so y u come dey pretend like say u na want the thing

Lolzzz. I comot mind from there na and I recently got another job. The thing is that I wanted to do a thorough finding instead of all these it will be out today, it will be out tomorrow but I confirmed it today..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sinensis: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

Lolzzz. I comot mind from there na and I recently got another job. The thing is that I wanted to do a thorough finding instead of all these it will be out today, it will be out tomorrow but I confirmed it today..
better. So which date next month should we be expecting?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BENCHOKCONSULT: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sinensis:
better. So which date next month should we be expecting?

I was told from the first, the list has been compiled already.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Oikena: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:
Confirmed info.

Thanks for the information but ought of other qualified aside degree holders will be out. Also will there be a replacement list or just call
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Oikena: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Oikena:

Thanks for the information but ought of other qualified aside degree holders will be out. Also will there be a replacement list or just call
I mean other qualifications like ssce, ond, hnd holders, when will they call them

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.