Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (928927 Views)

Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise / Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by petition20: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Spermatogenesis:
This is one of the reason why many people dont like posting infos because you are always attacking them, by September we will know who is spreading fake infos.
Please, ignore the discouraging comments. Carry on with the good job.
Your findings are greatly appreciated.
We're looking forward to getting more credible information from your source.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by TallGlassofWine(f): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
petition20:

Please, ignore the discouraging comments. Carry on with the good job.
Your findings are greatly appreciated.
We're looking forward to getting more credible information from your source.
I heard there won't be replacement this year because of Next Year elections
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by douglasposh(m): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abeg rest
TallGlassofWine:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by TallGlassofWine(f): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
douglasposh:
Abeg rest
Am serious. I heard this from a very reliable source
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by petition20: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
TallGlassofWine:

But there will be recruitment and training ba?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by douglasposh(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Okay, let's assume you're right.
What explanations or reasons did they give exactly outside using the general elections as an excuse??
Kindly make it clear to us
TallGlassofWine:

Am serious. I heard this from a very reliable source
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ebuks555: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nigerian Immigration Service to recruit 5000 personnel.

The acting Comptroller-General of the Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS, Idris Jere, has said plans are underway to recruit additional 5,000 personnel into the service.

Mr Jere, who stated this while fielding questions from journalists in Dutse on Saturday, said the gesture was aimed at addressing manpower deficit in the NIS.

“With regards to inadequate personnel in the NIS, as you know, we’ve just concluded recruitment into the service and we’re training those recruits now.

“As you’re also aware, the government has placed embargo on recruitment, but lifted that on security agencies, because security is key.

“So, we’ve written to the President and I’m very sure we will get approval to recruit about 5,000 more personnel into the NIS,” Mr Jere said.

He added that the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, had sent a memo to President Muhammadu Buhari, who indicated his willingness to approve the request.

The CG was in Jigawa to condole with the family of one of its officers killed by suspected bandits on August 9 and visit others hospitalised.

The personnel were attacked at one of the NIS Bases along Birniwa-Galadi axis, in Birniwa Local Government Area of the state.

The bandits opened fire on the operatives who were on patrol, which resulted in the death of one of them named, Abdullahi Mohammed, CIA, while two others sustained serious bullet wounds.

The CG reiterated that the service would not be discouraged by the incident in its efforts to secure Nigerian borders for national peace and development.

According to him, the service will soon deploy technology to enhance its efforts geared towards the safety and protection of the nation’s borderlines.

“For instance, Jigawa borders Niger Republic and the distance is about 1,680kms, which is very big for immigration officers to patrol.

“So, technology is the answer to this problem. And happily the Federal Government had approved the e-border .
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
It's only God, I'm putting my trust.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by TallGlassofWine(f): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Adez1:
It's only God, I'm putting my trust.
Hi Guys. I have news. Sorry I am writing under your comment, I still don't know how to use nairaland very well. CG made a statement recently that they would soon recruit 5k persons. If your connect is not the CG please forget it o, because it is the replacement he wants to use(just like customs did). He has his own list which he is going to publish instead of the one we have been waiting for.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by somanze: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
TallGlassofWine:

Hi Guys. I have news. Sorry I am writing under your comment, I still don't know how to use nairaland very well. CG made a statement recently that they would soon recruit 5k persons. If your connect is not the CG please forget it o, because it is the replacement he wants to use(just like customs did). He has his own list which he is going to publish instead of the one we have been waiting for.

You guys should just STFU! for once!! and admit you don't have any damn info!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by douglasposh(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
You like capping rubbish everytime.
The other day you said there would be no replacement, now you're saying something else.
My friend please rest biko
TallGlassofWine:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by douglasposh(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ella any update from your side??
EllaBella93:

Calm down bro. Guys, something will happen soon... I wish I can tell you guys who my connect is so that una go calm down�..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Law1049: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
TallGlassofWine:

Keep quiet. Rest!

Una too like dey spread unverified info.
Trying to gain popularity.

Must you talk?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by TallGlassofWine(f): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Law1049:

Keep quiet. Rest!

Una too like dey spread unverified info.
Trying to gain popularity.

Must you talk?
See this one, dey der dey wait for replacement, no go look for work... heheheheh

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by douglasposh(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2022
Below are the pictures of the recent visit by the CGI to the presidency.

My best guess is that he went to get the approval from Mr President for the 5,000 man recruitment ��

Fingers crossed

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by douglasposh(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2022
T

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sharpson25(m): 7:43am On Aug 31, 2022
Old picture
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Spermatogenesis: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2022
douglasposh:
Below are the pictures of the recent visit by the CGI to the presidency.

My best guess is that he went to get the approval from Mr President for the 5,000 man recruitment ��

Fingers crossed
na old pic na
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by petition20: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2022
Spermatogenesis:
na old pic na
Spermatogenesis, please any update from your side?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by razorbuzor(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2022
petition20:

Forget about immigration recruitment or replacement till November

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by douglasposh(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2022
At this point, it is safe to say the replacement is now under probabilities.
No one has any verified info again.
Job hunting continues
razorbuzor:

Forget about immigration recruitment or replacement till November
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Spermatogenesis: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
petition20:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by petition20: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Spermatogenesis:
No tangible info,but the process is on. Confirmation of details via phone is ongoing
Hope rekindled. Thank you very much.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Shinzokiyotake(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Spermatogenesis:
No tangible info,but the process is on. Confirmation of details via phone is ongoing
what about the proposed recruitment
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by TallGlassofWine(f): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Spermatogenesis:
Where are you getting these info from? Hope you no dey whine us
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by TallGlassofWine(f): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
douglasposh:
At this point, it is safe to say the replacement is now under probabilities.
No one has any verified info again.
Job hunting continues
This douglasposh carry this replacement matter for head like sliced bread. Nawa o, bros be calming down before you go give your self HBP
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Spermatogenesis: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Shinzokiyotake:
what about the proposed recruitment
The proposed recruitment is just like an extension of replacement.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Lawalabiodun(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
TallGlassofWine:

This douglasposh carry this replacement matter for head like sliced bread. Nawa o, bros be calming down before you go give your self HBP

Lolz, It seems I'll match you and douglasposh together.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Spermatogenesis: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Be more worried about your connects not the replacement issue. If your connect is legit, you have nothing to fear
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by petition20: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Spermatogenesis:
The proposed recruitment is just like an extension of replacement. So as to enable them carry more people legally to avoid issues in the future like budget. It will be like [b]3000 recruitment [/b]and 2000 new applicants
3000 replacement you meant to say?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Spermatogenesis: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
petition20:

3000 replacement you meant to say?
yes
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Shinzokiyotake(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Spermatogenesis:
The proposed recruitment is just like an extension of replacement.
Thank you, sorry if am asking too much are they using the same method custom used for replacement? and do you have any idea when will they open the portal because I heard they are waiting for presidential approval

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.