Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (923746 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by isotopy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Parisleo:
Pls mine showing only 7 doc... professional certificate inclusive and NIN absent...I tried to upload all the documents..but my CV, professional certificate,. And medical certificate refused to upload o...even if I try to upload..it will show uploadingbut won't reflect on the uploaded document
I was having the same problem this evening. I couldn't upload my documents, but immediately I switched to desktop site mode on my chrome browser, I was able to upload all my documents without any issue.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Julidab: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
the first day I opened to apply, they requested for medical certificate upload, waec, nin certificate and uni certificate... I went for my medical certificate and got it this week... I logged in today to upload, I saw a new stuff there and no more medical certificate upload.. saw CV upload.. pls who is experiencing the same thing
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Holuwahphemy(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
extensive:
Get your comprehensive medical fitness certificate processed from any of the above hospitals. No delay!...

God bless you sir, for the job well done.
Guys contact extensive for hassle-free and cheap medical fitness certificate. He is legit and honest.
At first I was sceptical about contacting him but I did. And he didn't disappoint me. I even sent him the payment twice because I thought the first transaction I did didn't go through. He was honest enough to tell me he received the payment twice and he transferred my money back to me. Once again thanks, may God bless you Sir.

Modified.

Medical Report was holding me back before, but thanks to extensive, application is completed. What I would have spent at least 5k for, taken care of for just 1k and I didn't even have to leave the comfort of my home.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Lotusflowerbomb: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
oyefhunke:

open another email and re-apply, since uv not submit d previous one,,data wat I did and it went without stress
Same thing I did yesterday and have submitted. Thanks alot
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Julidab: 12:32am On Mar 28, 2020
there is no place to upload medical certificate again. help pls
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Seunhammed: 12:48am On Mar 28, 2020
Thank you
Jaycenvirtualse:

Sincerely I have no idea of what solution to profer. Since you have your NIN I do hope it serves.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Jones8(m): 12:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Medical certificate for only 700. Contact me on Whatsapp 08132815960
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by kayteajay111(m): 5:32am On Mar 28, 2020
My own upload column brings the 7 spaces but after uploading the requirements. It's showing PENDING ACTION: KINDLY UPLOAD WAEC CERT after I have done so several time.
I'm tired and fed-up.
Pls, any help?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by heskeyw(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Wow. God is good. I started the process today by 6am and I finished before 8am. All done with my phone.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by kayteajay111(m): 9:10am On Mar 28, 2020
heskeyw:
Wow. God is good. I started the process today by 6am and I finished before 8am. All done with my phone.
pls, how did you do it. I uploaded all the requirements but the summary showing KINDLY UPLOAD WAEC. I don't know what to do again.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Seankhalifa: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2020
kayteajay111:

pls, how did you do it. I uploaded all the requirements but the summary showing KINDLY UPLOAD WAEC. I don't know what to do again.
500 make i do everything for u.... Now now
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Julidab: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2020
Julidab:
the first day I opened to apply, they requested for medical certificate upload, waec, nin certificate and uni certificate... I went for my medical certificate and got it this week... I logged in today to upload, I saw a new stuff there and no more medical certificate upload.. saw CV upload.. pls who is experiencing the same thing
someone should please answer me
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by heskeyw(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
kayteajay111:

Changed ur browser to desktop mode and change it bk again to mobile and continue the process
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by kayteajay111(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
heskeyw:

Changed ur browser to desktop mode and change it bk again to mobile and continue the process
I'm using desktop mode of chrome but all the same.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lotusflowerbomb:
I just completed my registration successfully. If you are still seeing 3 boxes to upload docs instead of 7. Don't submit yet. Leave that account and open a fresh account with a new email.

Before you register, ensure you have all 7 Docs at hand and resized 200kb below. So that you don't need to be editing errors. Register and upload everything at once, rather than saving it and coming back later to complete application.

From my experience, I discovered that it is editing and re-editing that changes it to 3 boxes instead of 7 boxes for document upload.

Please help me with editable medical fitness God bless you.

Whatsapp 0 7 0 3 7 9 8 4 6 4 9
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
heskeyw:

Please help me with medical fitness, God bless you.

I will appreciate with recharge card
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by oladaposegun123: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Pls, someone should help me with Medical Fitness Certificate.
korede.adeyemo2000@gmail.com

God bless you
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by heskeyw(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
ayfat23:

Please help me with medical fitness, God bless you.

I will appreciate with recharge card
I used my old medical fitness report. The one of last year. Bro, just upload the one you have. Them no dey check all these documents u uploaded. We will bring medical fitness to our screening and during the interview final stage, their own medical doctors will conduct their own fitness on all successful candidates.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by heskeyw(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
People that wants the medical report, walk into any govt owned hospital and meet their junior doctors. Give the guy 2k and ur details and u will get ur report in 5mins. Some dey collect 1.5k sef
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tunjoel(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=Heineken post=87794264][/quote]

Please Boss help me with the medical certificate. joelokewole18@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by radec: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
kayteajay111:

I'm using desktop mode of chrome but all the same.

Had the same problem. Just go back to the previous info and remove any optional feed/info; for example, additional qualification or work experience. So that the main infos. (waec, nin, degree cert, local govt, birth cert, medical cert, and one optional cert) will show up and enable upload.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by OneNigerianist: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 29, 2020
extensive:
Thanks boss
do you have any medical cert from Asaba
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Jones8(m): 6:39am On Mar 29, 2020
Nenyezz:
do you have any medical cert from Asaba
ESUT, LSTH and Lagos state medical board.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by lunacol(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2020
The Comptroller-General of Immigration, Muhammed Babandede, has tested positive for coronavirus.

The CG, who disclosed this in a WhatsApp message to our correspondent this morning, explained that he is already on self-isolation since he returned from the United Kingdom on March 22.

The PUNCH later called him on phone and Babandede confirmed the development.

He stated, “Today, I tested positive for COVID-19. I have been on self-isolation since my return from UK on Sunday 22nd of this month with British Airways in Lagos.

“I urge my loved ones, Immigration Officers and Nigerians to pray for me and all those affected.”

Babandede urged immigration officers to continue working with his deputy to move the service forward.

He added, “It is a very difficult time but we can’t change what God destined for us.

“I urge officers to continue working with my able Deputy to further move our Service to another level. As advised by NCDC, I am totally isolated.”

This is happening barely 12 hours after the Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, tested positive for COVID-19.

https://punchng.com/breaking-i-tested-positive-for-coronavirus-says-immigration-boss-babandede/
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by s1(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
kayteajay111:
My own upload column brings the 7 spaces but after uploading the requirements. It's showing PENDING ACTION: KINDLY UPLOAD WAEC CERT after I have done so several time.
I'm tired and fed-up.
Pls, any help?

Go back to the waec section, in case you are using one sitting, let it reflects that you're using one sitting. Then click on save and continue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.