Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (921698 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Kachi11061998(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
b03liberty:

Fear God naa..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ibks100(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
b03liberty:

Are you sure? No be NYSC o

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Yubeejakes: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2020
Ibks100:

Are you sure? No be NYSC o

Even NYSC Allawee no be 30k. Hello!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Whiterose21: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
The 30k is it training allowance? 30*6 months of training or what?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
HarunaWest:

You senile ni...instead of you to hustle how to get slot your talking nonsense calculation.. What is the sense in calculating when you wouldn't be shortlisted?
Yeye dey worry you
I am already working in a private firm
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ibks100(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Whiterose21:
The 30k is it training allowance? 30*6 months of training or what?

Is training 6months? Wetin dem dey train for 6months
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ibks100(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
happy662:
I am already working in a private firm

Sha don't quit if Immigration no sure
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by b03liberty(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ibks100:

Is training 6months? *Wetin dem dey train for 6months*
How to impound vehicles
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AududuNine11: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
b03liberty:

Lol...

Na this kind reply people like am deserve...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AududuNine11: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
b03liberty:
How to impound vehicles
LMAO
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by b03liberty(m): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ibks100:

Is training 6months? Wetin dem dey train for 6months
sorry bro. We can't know yet. Until we get there, God willingly

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by QuadrilAyinde(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ibks100:

Wetin dem dey train for 6months
Actually, an All-encompassing Training Manual (SUPERINTENDENT BASIC COURSE) was approved by the then Minister of Interior (AbdulRahman Dambazzau) in 2018 and It focuses mainly on BEING A STEP AHEAD OF THE CRIMINALS IN TERMS OF COMBATTING VARIOUS SECURITY CHALLENGES.....

***QUOTING HIS WORDS VERBATIM***

He (Interior Minister) said that the training manual was important because, without training, there was no way NIS could achieve its expectations, saying the agency has emerging challenges like security and cross border issues, which need to be addressed.

He added, This is because as we are producing curriculum to combat security challenges, criminals are also producing their own in order to be a step ahead. Also, officers will now have to attend promotional courses and write promotional exams for every rank, so it is not going to be business as usual.

Gone are the days when some officers, new in the service, get promoted twice a year, while some have spent more than 10 years in the service without promotion. This leads to laxity on the part of the new officers having things the easy way, while those not being promoted will not put more effort in their jobs because they are not being promoted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
I'll rather like to Advice Any1 interested in being updated about the Latest developments in NIS to follow their Official Twitter handle (@nigimmigration)....

We shall all be celebrated this Year by God's Grace... Victory is certainly from God
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Though the Dec 15 2018 43rd Superintendent Basic Course cadets that did their Passing Out Parade (POP) were 652 in Number... So if we should do an Average Random Calculation of Equal Representation by the 36 states + Abuja, then that gives an Average of 18 Officer Cadets per state...

Why I am sharing this is just to Let us have an Idea what Lies ahead and how Necessary it is to Start Working towards getting shortlisted and making it to Training... If Na Baba God U dey Look up to, Just like myself, START PRAYING NOW, IT'S NEVER TOO EARLY AND IF U CAN INCLUDE INTERMITTENT FASTING TOO, I DON'T THINK THAT'S TOO MUCH AS WELL (IN MY OPINION THOUGH)..

WE GO ALL DEY OK LAS LAS

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ibks100(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:
Though the Dec 15 2018 43rd Superintendent Basic Course cadets that did their Passing Out Parade (POP) were 652 in Number... So if we should do an Average Random Calculation of Equal Representation by the 36 states + Abuja, then that gives an Average of 18 Officer Cadets per state...

Why I am sharing this is just to Let us have an Idea what Lies ahead and how Necessary it is to Start Working towards getting shortlisted and making it to Training... If Na Baba God U dey Look up to, Just like myself, START PRAYING NOW, IT'S NEVER TOO EARLY AND IF U CAN INCLUDE INTERMITTENT FASTING TOO, I DON'T THINK THAT'S TOO MUCH AS WELL (IN MY OPINION THOUGH)..

WE GO ALL DEY OK LAS LAS

That's for ASI na...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by QuadrilAyinde(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ibks100:

That's for ASI na...
Yes brother... Those with B.Sc at the Kano Training Centre

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ibks100(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

God no go shame us
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Kachi11061998(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

Also with Senior Inspectors
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ibks100(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kachi11061998:

Also with Senior Inspectors

How many months is the training of Inspectors?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Kachi11061998(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ibks100:

How many months is the training of Inspectors?

6 months
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by QuadrilAyinde(m): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2020
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

NIS has commenced the release of the recently concluded Promotional Exam Results for Senior Officers, and that will span for Few More Weeks.. ASSISTANT COMPTROLLERS AWAITING TO BE PROMOTED TO DEPUTY COMPTROLLERS are those Expecting their Own result this week..

Let's Remain Calm and Optimistic...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ibks100(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

NIS has commenced the release of the recently concluded Promotional Exam Results for Senior Officers, and that will span for Few More Weeks.. ASSISTANT COMPTROLLERS AWAITING TO BE PROMOTED TO DEPUTY COMPTROLLERS are those Expecting their Own result this week..

Bro, they just promoted them almost a month ago na

https://twitter.com/nigimmigration/status/1277603438461964289?s=20
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by QuadrilAyinde(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2020
Ibks100:

Bro, they just promoted them almost a month ago na

https://twitter.com/nigimmigration/status/1277603438461964289?s=20
The question is what Level/Category do those who were promoted Last month belong to...

Anyways, that's the Latest Insider Info I've decided to share this blessed morning Brother

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ibks100(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

The question is what Level/Category do those who were promoted Last month belong to...

Anyways, that's the Latest Insider Info I've decided to share this blessed morning Brother

No one knows.. Buh thanks tho

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ibks100(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

This is 20mins ago

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by QuadrilAyinde(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2020
Ibks100:

No one knows.. Buh thanks tho
Hey brother, I get ur Point... Try and Understand this...

(1) U will notice that in my INITIAL POST, I highlighted the word SENIOR OFFICERS as those that are expecting the results of their promotion exam... and If u observe the Twitter update Screenshot very well, U will observe that ALL THOSE PROMOTED ARE LOWER RANK OFFICERS AND MEN... For Example, No SUPERINTENDENT was Included

(2) A CSI (Chief Superintendent of Immigration) is a LEVEL 12 officer, from which such personnel Gets promoted to ACI (Assistant Comptroller of Immigration), After which DCI RANK (Deputy Comptroller) Follows b4 Attaining the Rank of A STATE COMPTROLLER.. The Next Promotion is to become an ACG, Followed by DCG in any of the Immigration Directorate b4 U can now be Appointed as the COMOTROLLER GENERAL (CG) of Immigration

So that Invariably means that The Current Cadre expecting their Promotional Exam Result are the CSI to ACI and ACI to DCI... They have Already Released that of STATE COMPTROLLERS Awaiting Promotion to ACG but NO OFFICIAL DECORATION FOR THE NEW RANK YET for the successful ones among them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Rogersmith(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

You are right. Actually the board met last week and what was discussed was promotional exams. They want to conclude everything concerning promotion before continuing the recruitment. The board will meet after the public holiday.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ibks100(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2020
Rogersmith:

You are right. Actually the board met last week and what was discussed was promotional exams. They want to conclude everything concerning promotion before continuing the recruitment. The board will meet after the public holiday.

This looks like a genuine info... What about the rumours about replacement form?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Rogersmith(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2020
Ibks100:

This looks like a genuine info... What about the rumours about replacement form?
Replacement is on roll basis...it happens all the time. And to answer your question, it’s ongoing. They will be posted to various commands pending when this recruitment will be concluded and then join up with them in training.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2020
Rogersmith:

Exactly, that's the Normal thing in a formal setting coz those wey be ASI currently will get promoted to new Rank and Leave space for NEW INTAKES to fill the Blank Spaces Left
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2020
Rogersmith:

Replacement is on roll basis...it happens all the time. And to answer your question, it’s ongoing. They will be posted to various commands pending when this recruitment will be concluded and then join up with them in training.
The Intel I got hinted me that NIS is planning to Wrap up THE ENTIRE RECRUITMENT PROCESS B4 DECEMBER ENDS, so I'm hopeful All other things being equal, they should stick to that and douse the Tension in the minds of we Applicants

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Rogersmith(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

The Intel I got hinted me that NIS is planning to Wrap up THE ENTIRE RECRUITMENT PROCESS B4 DECEMBER ENDS, so I'm hopeful All other things being equal, they should stick to that and douse the Tension in the minds of we Applicants
Truth to that. The top officers were at Federal character commission 2 weeks ago concerning the recruitment. Hopefully we will hear from them soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.