Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

'you Will Be Greater Than Me' - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Daughter's 19th Birthday ( - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'you Will Be Greater Than Me' - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Daughter's 19th Birthday ( (2386 Views)

Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday / Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) / Dele Omowoli Celebrates His Girlfriend Olabunmi Kenny's 19th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'you Will Be Greater Than Me' - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Daughter's 19th Birthday ( by naijazee2: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2020
'You Will Be Greater Than Me' - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Daughter, Priscilla On Her 19th Birthday (photo)

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo celebrates her 19th birthday today with beautiful photos. Priscy as she is fondly called is the daughter of a popular yoruba actress, Iyabo Ojo who rose to stardom prior to her mum's fame in the entertainment industry.

Priscilla Ojo can be classified as a model because she has all the features that it take. The teen model, who is slowly breaking away from her mother's shadow, as she is a good dancer and has also appeared as a video vixen.

She runs so many businesses, the more reason why people doubt her age supposing she is more than a teenager.

CLick the link for more pictures

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/03/you-will-be-greater-than-me-iyabo-ojo.html?m=1

Re: 'you Will Be Greater Than Me' - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Daughter's 19th Birthday ( by Lawgod247: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2020
ok
Re: 'you Will Be Greater Than Me' - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Daughter's 19th Birthday ( by Zimri(m): 11:04am On Mar 13, 2020
Amen... But your ways??
Re: 'you Will Be Greater Than Me' - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Daughter's 19th Birthday ( by Emodeee: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
She has attained the age of consent. Awon okunrin matimafuni gbongilagilacheesy.

1 Like

Re: 'you Will Be Greater Than Me' - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Daughter's 19th Birthday ( by seancombs617: 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lil kesh don finish dis small girl stew
Re: 'you Will Be Greater Than Me' - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Daughter's 19th Birthday ( by asanwafo: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Is now on record she is 19. So don't bring the age down if I have an affair with her cos am not rich.
Re: 'you Will Be Greater Than Me' - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Daughter's 19th Birthday ( by Cheryph200(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
19 and she look like 25
Re: 'you Will Be Greater Than Me' - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Daughter's 19th Birthday ( by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
I go like knack the babe o.

I heard Yoruba girls are cheerful givers.

1 Like

Re: 'you Will Be Greater Than Me' - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Daughter's 19th Birthday ( by Mateen1000: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
I think she’s already greater than you in Oloshoism

Meanwhile Happy Birthday Kesh Lookalike lipsrsealed
Re: 'you Will Be Greater Than Me' - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Daughter's 19th Birthday ( by seunmohmoh(f): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Happy birthday to her

(1) (Reply)

Cold Press Carrot Oil For Face & Body / Officer Woos Biography, Net Worth, Career, And Comedy Videos / BBNaija's Bassey And Wife Nadia Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.