Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention (48145 Views)

Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet / Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS / Deposed Emir Sanusi Sues IGP, DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by 02Kebreal(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
stephnie1:

yoruba demon
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by NGpatriot: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
The is really funny because the sacked emir was never in detention to start with, he wasn't even banished or asked to leave Kano.

Didn't one ipob twitter called chidoka said yesterday that the sacked emir he was in Lagos?

It doesn't matter anyway, he's properly sacked.
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by chocboi78(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
OkoroBufo:

Justice Chikere is not a human rights activist, he is an employee of the FG.
Your forefathers, Authur Nzeribe and Daniel Kanu were the useful idiots who were used to bring Nigeria's democracy to doom. They both come from a tribe that could sell their mothers for a peanut just to slave for their fulani masters.

-Okoro Bufo
chai see mumuness..
Nd ur entire yoruba clan were trying to restore the democracy in 2015 rite??
Just accept ur sabotage nature in peace and stop making noise
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by Toks2008(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Asides the fact that Sanusi is too cerebral and sometimes exaggerate wrongly, he is one man I respect when it comes to saying things the way they are.
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by Iluvmycontr3: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
okomile:
Let's hope that gandollar and his godfathers will obey the court's order.

I tire for zoogeria

Zoogeria indeed.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by somziency: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
wetmenow:
Na dem sabi.

When is Buhari going to travel

grin grin
He has been banished to Nigeria by Gov. Corona.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by royrit: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
Enroll for our event planning and management class today
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by mysteryman2014: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gradually traditional ethos and values are being eroded and the institution destroyed beyond repair, no thanks to unbridled actions of power hungry politicians.
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by DamnnnIger: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
DSS does not obey court orders.

It is greater than the law of the land.
[/s]
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by dqjerseys: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
This is a political chess move...we will see the end eventually
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by grandlexuz(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2020
joefelin2345:
Pls do not crucify a whole race bc of actions of few. A man is a man, a race is a race. I am a Yoruba, I schooled in the East and did my NYSC in the North, Kano State to be precise. I have met a lot of wonderful people in every part of the country that I have been opportune to visit. Let's bear with one another. None of us determined where n which tribe we would like to be born. Everything has been predestined. Stop being ethnocentric pls.

My respect.
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by AutoSphere: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2020
abe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Wins PDP Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.