Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Iyabo Ojo Surprises Daughter, Priscilla, Twice On 19th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Surprises Daughter, Priscilla, Twice On 19th Birthday (2791 Views)

Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday / Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) / Dele Omowoli Celebrates His Girlfriend Olabunmi Kenny's 19th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Surprises Daughter, Priscilla, Twice On 19th Birthday by Citizenshelm: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2020
Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, has surprised her daughter, Priscilla Ojo, twice on her 19th birthday.

The 42-year-old shared videos of both surprises on Instagram on Friday.

For the first surprise, Iyabo, 42, had a saxophone player serenade the birthday girl who could not contain her excitement.

“If I could give you the world, you know I gladly will. I love you more than life itself. HBD sugar,” she captioned the video.

For the second surprise of the day, Priscilla came downstairs to find that her mother had arranged an assortment of cakes and gifts for her and she could not hide her joy.

Iyabo even jokingly pointed out that the second surprise was obviously her favourite.

She wrote: “So we surprised my baby girl twice and trust @itspriscy, she loved this best. Chai my pikin like money…”

Priscilla is Iyabo Ojo’s second child after Felix from her marriage to ex-husband, Kunle Ojo.

https://www.codedboom.com/iyabo-ojo-shocks-girl-priscilla-twice-on-nineteenth-birthday-celebration/

Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Re: Iyabo Ojo Surprises Daughter, Priscilla, Twice On 19th Birthday by Lawgod247: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Iyabo Ojo Surprises Daughter, Priscilla, Twice On 19th Birthday by JustWinniefred(f): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2020
Her daughter is beautiful, happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Surprises Daughter, Priscilla, Twice On 19th Birthday by GOFRONT(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
cool
Re: Iyabo Ojo Surprises Daughter, Priscilla, Twice On 19th Birthday by Hkk666661: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Really

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nengi Reacts As Ozo Picks Dorathy To Be His Deputy After Winning HOH / Zinoleesky X Albysnr Vanassa Remake Out Now On Audiomack / Bracket Don Hammer Buys N25M Automobles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.