Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April (17437 Views)

Breaking News: Champions League & Europa League Suspended 'until Further Notice' / Premier League, Football League And WSL Suspended Until April 3rd 2020 / The Nigerian Football League And Violence, Is There An End In Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by uunwanaobong3: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
openmine:

Sorry guy!
Your obviously hate-filled conspiracy theory won't fly a broom let alone a kite!
Unless you are WHO or UEFA or EPL spokesman,please keep your opinions to your self!
And besides,if EPL is scrapped,UEFA will also be scrapped.... That also makes your trolling of liverpool's loss and atletico's triumph a null and void situation!
Oga park well joor

Guy, this is not about targeting Liverpool, IT IS Not AN ENGLAND PROBLEM ALONE, it is a European problem and it affects every competition in Europe, which means champion league will be affected this season, italian league the same, all the leagues and country affected including champion league will be cancelled and start afresh next season IF the solution is not found by April.
Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by uunwanaobong3: 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
The only tropy won this season will be the caraboa cup, Because the competition was finished and the winner announced when mancity lifted the trophy
Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by openmine(m): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Guy, this is not about targeting Liverpool, IT IS Not AN ENGLAND PROBLEM ALONE, it is a European problem and it affects every competition in Europe, which means champion league will be affected this season, italian league the same, all the leagues and country affected including champion league will be cancelled and start afresh next season IF the solution is not found by April.
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by openmine(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
The only tropy won this season will be the caraboa cup, Because the competition was finished and the winner announced when mancity lifted the trophy
Hahahahaha... Look at you
So the world club cup was not won this season abi?
Smh...we know where you are coming from tongue
Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by principalgee: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Make them kukuma declear Liverpool as the champion jeje
Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by dreofGod(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Sirmuel1:
Why can't they cancel everything, let the league start all over ?

Stupid Liverpool.
LOL.Your wickedness ehn, it's like Coronavirus, it spreads far and wide. I'm a MAN UTD fan though.
Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by uunwanaobong3: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
openmine:

Hahahahaha... Look at you
So the world club cup was not won this season abi?
Smh...we know where you are coming from tongue

Any and every competition that has finished and have been won would Not be cancelled.......... The competition that will be affected are those that has not yet finished.
Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by maxiuc(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
For people shouting stupid Liverpool, they only have 2games out of 9 remaining games to win the league just two wins
Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by openmine(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Any and every competition that has finished and have been won would Not be cancelled.......... The competition that will be affected are those that has not yet finished.
Okay...lets not preempt anything!
Let's wait for April!
Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by seborrhic: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Minemrys:

Lol. Kai. C m0uth abeg. S0me people are just evil. No be Epl? We go win am. If we no win am, we go burn england.
Club that was defeated home and away by a struggling Athetico Madrid.
Club that was defeated comprehensively by Napoli in the group stages.
What happened to the ,"deadly trio in the attack or to van dyrk and d full backs being the best things in Europe.
Oh,I forgot,they are very good when they play the likes of Aston Villa,West Ham or Tottenham.
Your game is so predictable that even Mourinnho's negative football will look spicy.
The full backs run into space and cross,that's the pattern.
Even if u are crowned epl champions, people will only remember the season for how poor many other teams were,not really for any fantastic team.
Look into your heart,with the way you got bundled out of all other cups,would you feel proud being epl now?
Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by uunwanaobong3: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oh, Why IS IT that most people that are usually her commenting on every sports news on EPL and champion league are not here to comment today, ....... Is it that all those guys are Liverpool fans?... How has the mighty humbled ...... This fans are in a very serious severe pains, I am even feeling for them.............. As the wise man say, always humble yourself before the Lord and he will lift you up......... U didn't even touch EPL and you were celebrating as if you won everything, collecting individual award everywhere, it might take another 30years for Liverpool to get to this level.

Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by Minemrys: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
seborrhic:

Club that was defeated home and away by a struggling Athetico Madrid.
Club that was defeated comprehensively by Napoli in the group stages.
What happened to the ,"deadly trio in the attack or to van dyrk and d full backs being the best things in Europe.
Oh,I forgot,they are very good when they play the likes of Aston Villa,West Ham or Tottenham.
Your game is so predictable that even Mourinnho's negative football will look spicy.
The full backs run into space and cross,that's the pattern.
Even if u are crowned epl champions, people will only remember the season for how poor many other teams were,not really for any fantastic team.
Look into your heart,with the way you got bundled out of all other cups,would you feel proud being epl now?
seriously? No, i mean, seriously? No one is claiming Liverpool or any of its player is perfect. And u say full backs run into spaces and make a cross like other teams d0n't do it. Yea, napoli beat us in the group stage, but only once. A struggling atletico beat us, tell me how far the almighty real madrid did against them. Or how AS Roma kn0ckd out the perfect barcel0na in the UCL 2 seas0ns back. Bros, f0otball is n0t abt being perfect but hardwork and determinati0n, s0mething the boys worked for in0rder to achieve the endgame; the Epl title. U say the Epl is weak this seas0n, but let me ask, was it also weak the seas0n b4? What abt the seas0n where the one winning the title 0nly w0n it with 75 points? The league wasn't weak then right? Oga, go and check previous stats, my friend. The league is weak, you guys didn't say so when leicester w0n the league or when man city w0n the league with 100points and 98 points. Guy, shift.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by ClassicMan202(m): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
Minemrys:

in 1990? U make it seem like the world just started yesterday.

Calm down bros..... Its just banter grin
Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by Blackmiserable(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
ayusco85:

Their staffs will be laid off for one month grin

Hello sir, I'm speaking with regards to one of your comments in 2016. I got a message from workforce group about a bank job and I'm at a loss to proceed. I was asked to come to Garba Gora House in Farm centre, Kano. Is ita waste of time? Scam? I'm not in Kano currently. Did you get the job during your interview?
Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by Minemrys: 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
ClassicMan202:

Calm down bros..... Its just banter grin
me ma t0o dy banter na. The last time man u w0n the league, i was writing waec. Arsenal last w0n the league when Obj was still president and we were still using 500naira n0tes to make up a 1000naira

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by Legendguru: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by ayusco85(m): 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Hello sir, I'm speaking with regards to one of your comments in 2016. I got a message from workforce group about a bank job and I'm at a loss to proceed. I was asked to come to Garba Gora House in Farm centre, Kano. Is ita waste of time? Scam? I'm not in Kano currently. Did you get the job during your interview?

PM me
Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by Blackmiserable(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
ayusco85:

PM me

Done.
Re: Coronavirus: Premier League And EFL Suspended Until 3rd April by BeerParlour: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
AntiWailer:
Na wa.

Trump must be jealous of Corona.

That shiit is more powerful than all world leaders combined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match / Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) / Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.