Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,724 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Paul Play Ft Runtown – Angel Of My Life || Remix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Paul Play Ft Runtown – Angel Of My Life || Remix (240 Views)

Download Music Mp3:- Paul Play Ft Runtown – Angel Of My Life (remix) / Download - Terry Tha Rapman Feat. Paul Play – Boyz Are Not Smiling / Music: Dj Angos - Angos Play Ft Luscious K & Multi Bee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Play Ft Runtown – Angel Of My Life || Remix by megalyno(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Paul Play returns to the music scene with the Remix of his mega hit song “Angel Of My Life” with the help of Runtown.

Veteran artiste Paul Play (Dairo) comes through with the release of “Angel Of My Life” (Remake) featuring Runtown. The singer goes back to his old profile/achievement and chose on his hit love song, (AngelOfMyLife) for a Remix with the help of Soundgod.

Paul Babatunde Dairo aka Paul Play, born to the great Nigerian music legend, Late I. K. Dairo, is a Nigerian musician best known for his love and inspirational records. He stormed the music scene with a resurrected version of his father’s ‘Mo So Rire‘ in 1999, everyone knew a star had been born and then he hit us again and again the following year with hit single’s ‘Angel of my life’, ‘Forever’, ‘You and me’ and his career shot for the skies, the rest you know is history.

This Remake is a whole vibe with new a melody which will surely bring him back for the new decade…

Listen and Enjoy!
Download mp3

Re: Paul Play Ft Runtown – Angel Of My Life || Remix by ETWs: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
The remix is cool but not "commercial" enough.

(1) (Reply)

Holy Ghost Fire Gat My Back – Annet Jm (lyrics Video) / MFR Souls – Vocal Chillouts Vol 1 Mix (mp3 Download) / DJ Maphorisa & Kabza De Small (scorpion Kings) Ft Lesego - Buya & Agfreesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.