Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

How To Activate 4G Network On Your Android Phone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Activate 4G Network On Your Android Phone (265 Views)

Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) / Oppo Mobile Gifts Tacha Android Phone / For Using Android Phone, AY Makun Called Out By Lady. See His Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate 4G Network On Your Android Phone by Enilovesam(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
This has always been my thought- how to force my android phone to load only 4G network, I got this request from a user of this blog about the method to force a 4G network on android phone.

I made my research and I saw that some of the recently produced phones don’t have a standalone 4G network mode instead it’s either 4G/3G or 4G/3G/2G option and this hasn’t been easy since 4G networks don’t pop up easily only when you are in an area with excess network service.

The two methods are as follow:

First: Use of USSD Code

This has worked several times for me; it gives me total faith that I’ll be able to speed my browsing experience anytime any day.

The code is *#*#4636#*#* or dial *#36446337# for more results.

It is believed that this has worked more effectively on snapdragon processor based phone, when you dial the code you then get direct access to your phone Engineering mode.

Read the second option https://www.techlypost.com/how-to-force-your-android-phone-on-4g-network-only/

(1) (Reply)

Davido ‘A Good Time’ Tour Amid Coronavirus Outbreak / Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Reportedly Test Positive To Coronavirus / Coronavirus Patients Receiving Treatment Appeal To Nigerians To Stay At Home (wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.