Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Married Woman Who Was Caught In Matrimonial Bed With A Man Reacts, Gives Reasons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Married Woman Who Was Caught In Matrimonial Bed With A Man Reacts, Gives Reasons (3357 Views)

Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed / Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Who Was Caught In Matrimonial Bed With A Man Reacts, Gives Reasons by SleekGist: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
The married woman in white towels in the trending video that showed the moment she was caught in bed with a man she brought into her matrimonial home has reacted.

Recall that some days ago, it was reported that a man refused to leave the house of a married woman he was sleeping with, despite been caught red handed by her husband.

As seen in the viral video, the said married woman caught in this case of adultery, was seen pleading on behalf of her side kick.

How ever in a fresh video, the lady has taken to social media to give her own side of the story.

In summary, according to her, her supposed husband had since abandoned her and kids for the US where he re-married someone else for immigration purposes.

Also, he never fulfilled the complete marriage obligations or married her legally before abandoning her years ago.

To make matters worse, during his christmas visit to Nigeria, he told her to move on. She felt hurt and lonely all this while and hence had to seek refuge, peace, solace and love with a new man. SleekGist reports.

That explains why in the viral video, she refused to allow her in-laws who sneaked in at midnight, to hurt him as he was a genuinely good person to her.
She spoke intensively and passionately in the video...
Watch video here:
https://sleekgist.com/viral/married-woman-who-was-caught-in-matrimonial-bed-with-a-man-reacts-gives-reasons/

Re: Married Woman Who Was Caught In Matrimonial Bed With A Man Reacts, Gives Reasons by EricSmallz(m): 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
Life is too short for Abroad husbands o. Everything is not money in this life. You also need a good dick by your side. That's the only thing that doesn't need a mood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Who Was Caught In Matrimonial Bed With A Man Reacts, Gives Reasons by ukukaegbu(m): 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
I believe her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Who Was Caught In Matrimonial Bed With A Man Reacts, Gives Reasons by OdefaGirl(f): 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
That woman looks somehow responsible to me... I was wondering how on Earth she had the guts to defend the man....
But the part that got me was when they hit the man and he was yelling ....Yee, Yee, yee grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Who Was Caught In Matrimonial Bed With A Man Reacts, Gives Reasons by daddytime(m): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Opari...

I love her guts

Case closed.

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Who Was Caught In Matrimonial Bed With A Man Reacts, Gives Reasons by Goodcare(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Is good you listen to the other person
Thank God she said her own part

I strongly believe her

Please check my signature biko

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Who Was Caught In Matrimonial Bed With A Man Reacts, Gives Reasons by jerryunit48: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
If really her former boyfriend actually said move on and he never even really legally married her then I think she is only doing the needful by seeking love somewhere else, we have to understand that she is not getting younger

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Who Was Caught In Matrimonial Bed With A Man Reacts, Gives Reasons by dangotesmummy: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
So since the husband has abandoned her and expressly told her he has moved on why are they still expecting the wife to be loyal to him?

These in-laws are so bold and obnoxious oooooo especially the woman shouting in Yoruba that she brought in her boyfriend to fok in her elder brothers house? The house wife and children he has abandoned for for the abroad?

Seriously?

They need to be sued for trespass.theyre even lucky the woman is a good girl.

Typical girl will sell the house and move on

Meanwhile na the Kain husband wey after oyinbo wife don kick am out collect the kids he go remember say he born children for nigeria.if the woman sell the house and relocate with the kids where he wan take ask for the children

Na their type be ngozi ezeonu husband wey go dey expect/demand royal treatment as the father of the bride when the kids are grown.smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Who Was Caught In Matrimonial Bed With A Man Reacts, Gives Reasons by Makavelli25: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Immmmm
Re: Married Woman Who Was Caught In Matrimonial Bed With A Man Reacts, Gives Reasons by Tmb78(m): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
At times most of us need to chill when we read news of this nature without making ourselves instant judge and jury.
We immediately pass judgement without trying to see if the other party will come out to explain their own side of the story.
If this woman is actually telling the truth,then those of us who judged her harshly must ask God to forgive us.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Who Was Caught In Matrimonial Bed With A Man Reacts, Gives Reasons by jesmond3945: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
there are 3 sides to a story
Re: Married Woman Who Was Caught In Matrimonial Bed With A Man Reacts, Gives Reasons by seunmohmoh(f): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Good. Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Who Was Caught In Matrimonial Bed With A Man Reacts, Gives Reasons by GreenArrow1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
Go to court. Una don trend pass. Na Sanusi and Coro dey reign now.
Re: Married Woman Who Was Caught In Matrimonial Bed With A Man Reacts, Gives Reasons by imam07: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Goodcare:
Is good you listen to the other person
Thank God she said her own part

I strongly believe her

Please check my signature biko
But she will never tell d truth if she is still collecting money from d husband she claimed did not marry her legally. You guys just easily believe women side od d story. Have u listened to d man side of d story? If woman never Bleep u up, u will keep believing them.
He never marry you legally and if nah d man u see another woman with, she will never behave as if d man never marry her legally.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Who Was Caught In Matrimonial Bed With A Man Reacts, Gives Reasons by Isaacflames(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
You are welcomed to the most exclusive entertainment organization, we are bringing you entertainment at the peak of your phones, get to a party and you get bored? Or get all bored alone at home?. Kenspeckle magazines is the place to check. We offer all series of entertaining content. Just click on this site https://kenspecklemagazines..com/?m=1 . Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Who Survived Failed Plastic Surgery, Gives Thanks To God / #bbnaija: Laycon Seriously Rocked Nengi As They Both Enjoyed Jacuzzi Last Night / “I Broke Up With Burna Boy Because He Can’t Even Satisfy Me In Bed - Stefflon Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.