Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi (78465 Views)

Tinubu Hails Ganduje For Fighting Corruption / Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu / Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by UnusualJhay(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
CSTR2:

Before asking me not to go tribal, address those who went tribal first.

Why would you leave the initial action and face the reaction?

A reaction that was meant to set things straight and give facts.

una can like wahala for this forum ehn.. ...

Ndi tribal people
Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by stmathew: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gandu Dollar,Gandu Pounds sterling,Politieftians.
Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by zakir007(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
iammo:

Gbam Gbamest Gbam... Sanusi was dethroned in Kano without a single protest now that's a master class chess move... Kano people aint sentimental, they only care about good governance, same with Lagos... T.A Orji Orji Uzor Kalu and Ikpeazu looted without any infrastructure , Ganduje fixed roads, built bridges, independent power plant and worldclass hospitals yet you think Kano people would support Sanusi who looted billion of Kano emirate funds buying RollsRoyce and Rolex without giving a kobo back to the commuinity

watch how inconsequential 5%ters flood comments like Sanusi and Gandollar gives a rat about them or their rant can change anything.. Fact remains Ganduje's infrastructure is all over Kano State , what has Ikpeazu don, even when he couldn't complete a bridge in 5 years they are buting in on Kano Chieftancy Laws and affiars

He was busy shouting illiteracy rate meanwhile Ganduje has proposed policies for free compulsory education. Ganduje is a doer while sanusi is a talker
Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by CSTR2: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
UnusualJhay:

una can like wahala for this forum ehn.. ...

Ndi tribal people
No, I am not tribal.

But I like the opportunity to put foolish people in their place even if it means going tribal.
Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by Victor121212: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
Enroll for our Event Planning and Management/Decor Styling Class today, Take action now and become your own Boss.
Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
NGpatriot:
Don't you mean ipob reacts..
Another senseless being. What relationship does IPOB have with Ganduje. Ndi obi ọjọọ
Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by sapientia(m): 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
Born2Breed:
A man that can stuff $5million in his agbada is nobody's mate in stealing n stuffing cash.

Where is the humanity in you?

Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by jonadaft: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
NGpatriot:
Don't you mean ipob reacts..
May sense locate you when it's already too late...
Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by jagorinho: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
CSTR2:

And the thing is that only one of of the SANs defending sanusi is of igbo origin.
The remaining eleven are Yoruba.

na Yoruba carry am for head.

Don't be a fool.
The purpose of your education is defeated for you to spew out this rubbish, I do not know when getting lawyers is now by tribal affliation and not by merit.
Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by enemyofprogress: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
God punish you and your papa
Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by Roozzaay(m): 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Shameless daughter of a rogue. undecided

Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by Amudeneogu: 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
One day your father will vacate that seat and another person will be there and you don't know who will be there he may be Sanusi or any of his family members and it will be a return leg
Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by jaxxy(m): 3:24am On Mar 14, 2020
iammo:

Gbam Gbamest Gbam... Sanusi was dethroned in Kano without a single protest now that's a master class chess move... Kano people aint sentimental, they only care about good governance, same with Lagos... T.A Orji Orji Uzor Kalu and Ikpeazu looted without any infrastructure , Ganduje fixed roads, built bridges, independent power plant and worldclass hospitals yet you think Kano people would support Sanusi who looted billion of Kano emirate funds buying RollsRoyce and Rolex without giving a kobo back to the commuinity

watch how inconsequential 5%ters flood comments like Sanusi and Gandollar gives a rat about them or their rant can change anything.. Fact remains Ganduje's infrastructure is all over Kano State , what has Ikpeazu don, even when he couldn't complete a bridge in 5 years they are buting in on Kano Chieftancy Laws and affiars

I don’t like the gals comments cos I don’t think it’s her place to speak to an Emir that way nor do I appreciate u calling a section of the country 5%ters bt aside that u spoke facts here.

I see no reason why the South East who hated on Sanusi b4 now suddenly love him. They seem confused. Neither Sanusi nor Ganduje are saints or inspirations to the youths or masses so I can’t support anyone let them sort out their personal issues.
Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 14, 2020
Na the food wey human being go chop, na hin be this? road wey your papa supposed dey cover eye say hin build sey na governor work to build road wetin do local government chairman educated illiterate fatty bumbum for nothing as orji uzor kalu dey for jail na so your papa go dey for jail when power change hands to the opposition the evidence against your papa is the worst in black man history ganduje ko gandollar ni, two wrongs don't make a right why are you using the south east weakness and corruption just like your father to justify your father, if you know what is good for you you will disown your father and go out there and work for good money and stop spending blood money of the masses, your father is using you as long as it's not well with him it won't be well with you when he goes to jail you will also be jailed in the mind as you are exhibiting you think Nigerians out there working hard to earn a living don't know what they are doing you people have become a laughing stock and comedy to Nigerians a word is enough for the wise
NGpatriot:

Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by UnusualJhay(m): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2020
[quote author=CSTR2 post=87420903]
No, I am not tribal.

But I like the opportunity to put foolish people in their place even if it means going tribal.

much ado about nothing
Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by emerazz(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2020
ozodigboo:

Not true.
In her shoes, with the Gandollar episode.... I would simply have kept quiet for now.

The last time I checked, she only uploaded a casual pic of herself, dem boom trolls use d comment box tu insult her and her dad... If u wer d one undecided
Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by laiza(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2020
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/political-considerations-stalling-ganduje-bribery-probe-investigation/

A hard working Gandollar thief without morals but with zeal for corruption that Mr.Integrity called a "responsible man."?

Shameless daughter of an equally shameless babanriga bullion van dollar bribe stuffing crook.Only in a Nigeria under the reign of an equally sanctimonious corrupt hypocrite.
Hehehehe! You take am personal pass me sef. No mind the shameless woman. Her father pass Sanusi na em she no marry from Kano? Shebi she for de kano de yarn all these? Omo ole lasaan. Your father is a crook and a common criminal. Don't wash your dirty linen outside so people will not tell you how much it is in Aba. Indi ara. Omo ale jati jati.
Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by luggy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ganduje almajiri is a criminal
Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by NGpatriot: 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
Dunsin2020:
Na the food wey human being go chop, na hin be this? road wey your papa supposed dey cover eye say hin build sey na governor work to build road wetin do local government chairman educated illiterate fatty bumbum for nothing as orji uzor kalu dey for jail na so your papa go dey for jail when power change hands to the opposition the evidence against your papa is the worst in black man history ganduje ko gandollar ni, two wrongs don't make a right why are you using the south east weakness and corruption just like your father to justify your father, if you know what is good for you you will disown your father and go out there and work for good money and stop spending blood money of the masses, your father is using you as long as it's not well with him it won't be well with you when he goes to jail you will also be jailed in the mind as you are exhibiting you think Nigerians out there working hard to earn a living don't know what they are doing you people have become a laughing stock and comedy to Nigerians a word is enough for the wise

Gibberish and incoherent rubbish.
Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by SangoOlukosoObo: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
I laugh in Chinese, when dictionary gets in wrong hands
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by MetaPhysical: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Officialgarri:
Stupid as it may sounds, I sometimes prefer Anarchy to Democracy.
Democracy is a father of tyranny. If Democracy doesnt breed tyranny, how can the daughter of an elected officer shut the people up for grumbling and even boasting about academic qualifications that was most likely bought.
Abi is it not the same Ganduje that was stashing money like a common greedy criminal in his garment?

Due to the freedom without boundaries in Democracy, a Politician (also a tyrant in disguise)—a democratic man— has enough wealth to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants.
Despite the hard evidence against Ganduje, the Animal farm law that we have cannot even allow him to be prosecuted.
How can a law that punishes a common man still give immunity to a rich man. Isn't that Democrazy?

That same wealthy thief could even go ahead to dethrone a customary ruler. Ahh!!

I must agree with Plato, the great Philosopher, who believes Aristocracy could be the best system of Government and Democracy is only next to Tyranny.

When politicians abridged tradition to install Sanusi ahead of well qualified and eligible candidates we did not hear all these philosophies. Now that politics has dethroned Sanusi he has been made into a wooden hero.

Please review the trajectory of Aminu Bayero, the present Emir. Eligible princes are first tested in public administration by giving them wards, councils, towns and cities to head and after the test and proven maturity they are elevated to head an entire domain.

Which ward has Sanusi ever headed?

He is not a proven people leader. He lacks the finesse to rule a domain. The competencies and skillsets of a orator are quite different from that of a public administrator.

Emirship calls for public administration, not oratory.

The reason people loved Late Ado Bayero is because of his competency in public administration and when Rimi sought to dethrone him the subjects took to streets and rioted against Rimi. In fact they besieged Govt House calling for Rimi to come out and get dealt with. Kano govt house is in a campus and the Gov residence itself is further in and away from road access. If it was any close to street and accessible Im sure the mob outside would have breached security and kill their Gov for his audacity.

How many people in Kano has lifted finger in support of Sanusi? None!
They stand by their governor and his action. It is only Rufai in Kaduna that is rushing up and down shoring up Sanusi. El Rufai himself ought to be reprimanded for abandoning government work to attend to Sanusi for three days.

Abeg lets drop all the philosophical nonsense and political correctness. Sanusi is incompetent....he is loved for hos style of oratory, thats all!

Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by PropertyBuying(f): 4:04am On Mar 17, 2020
Born2Breed:
A man that can stuff $5million in his agbada, is nobody's mate in stealing n stuffing of cash.
Quite unfortunate.
Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by ntyce(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2020
Jarus:
ASk her about her daddy's babanriga dollars

Hello Jarus, I observed that you didn't post any comment about the dethronement of SLS.
I assume you don't want to make your comments/position public.

Have you reached across to him cos I have read from you how much you adore him.
Re: Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi by Jarus(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2020
ntyce:

Hello Jarus, I observed that you didn't post any comment about the dethronement of SLS.
I assume you don't want to make your comments/position public.

Have you reached across to him cos I have read from you how much you adore him.

Sure we were together for 2 Sundays ago

Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State / 25% In FCT Not A Requirement To Emerge President – Falana / 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message