Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd (862 Views)

BABE! And Inked_Nerd's Top 10 Couples 2011' / Inked_nerd / Inked_nerd ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by vorosmartm(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2010
Alrighty theeeeeeeeeen ! grin
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2010
wink
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by vorosmartm(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2010
Babes dont u sleep? U there? embarassed
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2010
Yes, I sleep but I a talking to my co-worker on the phone so I'm still up. Hehehe, I can sleep in the morn in anyway. I don't start work till 3pm.
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by vorosmartm(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Yes, I sleep but I a talking to my co-worker on the phone so I'm still up. Hehehe, I can sleep in the morn in anyway. I don't start work till 3pm.
Thats so sweet cheesy , which naija was developed enough to have such opportunities sad
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by jaybee3(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2010
Dude,
Why open a chit chat thread under sexuality section? If you wanna get to know NL's own resident Sexuality Queen then please do so under the dating and meet-up section.

Hey Inky wink
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2010
vorosmartm:

Thats so sweet cheesy , which naija was developed enough to have such opportunities sad

Nah, its not that sweet. I leave work at 10pm tongue. Its a good thing I don't have to go there everyday.

jay bee:

Dude,
Why open a chit chat thread under sexuality section? If you wanna get to know NL's own resident Sexuality Queen then please do so under the dating and meet-up section.

Hey Inky wink
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Lmao @ sexuality queen. I'm just open minded that's all kiss kiss kiss
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by jaybee3(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2010
I know u r hun.
don't lemme gate-crash the dude's parole.
Enjoy hun and merry xmas kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by vorosmartm(m): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2010
jay bee:

I know u r hun.
don't lemme gate-crash the dude's parole.
Enjoy hun and merry xmas kiss kiss kiss kiss
Based on who you be sha.
Inked_Nerd:

Nah, its not that sweet. I leave work at 10pm tongue. Its a good thing I don't have to go there everyday.

Still think its sweet. though your sleep pattern will be awkward
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by jaygetta(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2010
Hey, inked, what u doing for New Years?
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by bkbabe97y(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

When am I hitting that? I mean, its not like 2010 is not winding down. . . .

So, I'm smashing or what?
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by vorosmartm(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

wink
How did your xmas celebration go, hope it was freaking cool? cos mine was way out of this world
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2010
jaygetta:

Hey, inked, what u doing for New Years?

I'm gonna be chillin' with a friend at a party.

bk.babe97y:

When am I hitting that? I mean, its not like 2010 is not winding down. . . .

So, I'm smashing or what?

Nope, you're not smashin' and no your not gonna hit it. Anymore questions? grin

vorosmartm:

How did your xmas celebration go, hope it was freaking cool? cos mine was way out of this world

Nope, it was boring. I spent Christmas with my wack a** family. How was yours? What did you do?
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by vorosmartm(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I'm gonna be chillin' with a friend at a party.

Nope, you're not smashin' and no your not gonna hit it. Anymore questions? grin

Nope, it was boring. I spent Christmas with my wack a** family. How was yours? What did you do?

What?  angry How can they be wack? Well mine was totally mind blowing, started partying on the 24th through to 27th. Had a reunion on 26th, it was a major party within a party, beers, brandy, red & white wine, peppered chicken & fish and of course my mimoza was there wif mua- never knew she could dance so hard, now I'm back at work till friday and the party starts all over, though this will be much more intense cos my friends in diaspora will be comin home  grin
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2010
vorosmartm:

What?  angry How can they be wack? Well mine was totally mind blowing, started partying on the 24th through to 27th. Had a reunion on 26th, it was a major party within a party, beers, brandy, red & white wine, peppered chicken & fish and of course my mimoza was there wif mua- never knew she could dance so hard, now I'm back at work till friday and the party starts all over, though this will be much more intense cos my friends in diaspora will be comin home  grin

It was wack tongue. I would have preferred to have worked on Christmas than to have been with them. I'm thankful that there was alcohol to knock me out so I wouldn't have to put up with them. The food was great though grin.
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by vorosmartm(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2010
^^^
It must have been really bad for you to insist, so how was your day?
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2010
My day was ok. It was very cold today--too much snow. I want it to melt already grin
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by vorosmartm(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

My day was ok. It was very cold today--too much snow. I want it to melt already grin
I really sort of dread the cold and its the reason UAE is a better destination for me than NY
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2010
lol, I can't wait till summertime grin
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by vorosmartm(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, I can't till summertime grin
From what I perceive, I feel you have no intention of coming to nigeria anytime soon. Its home you know.
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2010
vorosmartm:

From what I perceive, I feel you have no intention of coming to nigeria anytime soon. Its home you know.

lol says who? I'll probably be in Naija later on next year.
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by vorosmartm(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol says who? I'll probably be in Naija later on next year.

We're saying the same thing, was actually referring to this year's New year celebration. Next year is cool though cos if truly you come I'll be in a better position to catch the nearest air molue to come see you in flesh
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by vorosmartm(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2010
^^^
^^^
Howdy?
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by cbjonstage(m): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2010
U must b kind hard cookie baby
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by vorosmartm(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2010
cbjonstage:

U must b kind hard cookie baby
If she doesn't wanna talk what can be done? But I believe she's simply forgotten the thread undecided
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2011
vorosmartm:

If she doesn't wanna talk what can be done? But I believe she's simply forgotten the thread undecided

Sorry o. Forgive me kiss kiss kiss
Re: Vorosmartm & Inked_nerd by vorosmartm(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Sorry o. Forgive me kiss kiss kiss

Apology accepted wink

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Nairalanders / Need God Fearing Muslim,yoruba That Lead To Married (entreprenue) / QQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.