Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,401 members, 7,864,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Sanusi Regains Freedom, Leaves Awe (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Regains Freedom, Leaves Awe (Video) (48435 Views)

‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba / Journalist, David Hundeyin Regains Freedom Leaves Zimbabwe / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Regains Freedom, Leaves Awe (Video) by Bambambiglo: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2020
[s][/s]
OkoroBufo:
Amazing freedom. Children of hate from potor region won't like this.

-Okoro Bufo
Re: Sanusi Regains Freedom, Leaves Awe (Video) by Bambambiglo: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
OkoroBufo:
Amazing freedom. Children of hate from potor region won't like this.

-Okoro Bufo
[/s]
Re: Sanusi Regains Freedom, Leaves Awe (Video) by Bambambiglo: 9:00am On Mar 14, 2020
DamnnnIger:
[s][/s][s]
this one is a confused yeroba Muslim
from supporting Sanusi to supporting Ganduje

What a lazy thing
[/s]
Re: Sanusi Regains Freedom, Leaves Awe (Video) by AmuDimpka: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2020
Was he imprisoned before ?
Re: Sanusi Regains Freedom, Leaves Awe (Video) by Hezmatosky: 11:42am On Mar 14, 2020
If I be you, I will dress on suits and free myself from this heavy dressing
Re: Sanusi Regains Freedom, Leaves Awe (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
dfrost:
Sometimes, I get confused over somethings. If Aminu Ado Bayero, the son of the 13th emir of Kano is alive, then why exactly did SLS decide to become Emir or why did the kingmakers not pick Aminu Ado Bayero to succeed his father?

lipsrsealed undecided
Because the Emirate is not inherited from Father to son,but could be anyone from the ruling clan..
Re: Sanusi Regains Freedom, Leaves Awe (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

Only fools like you make claims that they can not back up with facts, I asked you to show us proof that he was banished, sent to prison or exiled, but instead of proof, you are spewing meaningless rubbish instead of facts.

First you jokers said he was banished and exiled, now you confused person switched it to it was the plan, so which is which? He was banished or it was the plan.
Below is the press release, show us banishment part in the press release.

You liars and propagandist can not even get your lies straight.

Btw, you are not from Kano, you are just another hateful and lying ipob.

So if he was not banished,from what exactly did he need the Court of Law to regain his freedom? shocked

Sanusi is not the first Emir to be dethroned and subsequently banished..

Stop being an Ostrich,burying your head in the sand does not remove the fact that like others before him,he was banished..
Re: Sanusi Regains Freedom, Leaves Awe (Video) by luluman: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
NGpatriot:
Freedom from what? Was he in a jail or prison?

Propaganda everywhere , you people no dey taya?
Please go back to school.
Re: Sanusi Regains Freedom, Leaves Awe (Video) by ityP(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

The fact that the court stepped in doesn't mean the Kano state government put him in prison or banish him.

I asked you for proof that the Kano state government banish and imprisoned the sacked emir, not meaningless court action that Kano state was not even part of.

Was Kano state in court to argue against his Audio release?

Find something better to swallow alabunkun over.

Anyone arguing with this mumu is a mumu himself. That's all I can say
Re: Sanusi Regains Freedom, Leaves Awe (Video) by dfrost: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Because the Emirate is not inherited from Father to son,but could be anyone from the ruling clan..

Okay. Thanks for the insight.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Regains Freedom, Leaves Awe (Video) by sammyscholar(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

Your baseless personal opinions are not facts, look up the meaning of facts if you know how to.

Show us from Kano state government that he was exiled, imprisoned or banished.
Oga, this just came in:

https://www.nairaland.com/5737774/sule-abdullahi-sanusi-ganduje-called

You should now agree that the Emir was banished and stop taking all the lies that the Kano State Government's media crew feeds you with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi / Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash / Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.