Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

How To Last On Bed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Last On Bed (629 Views)

Be A Man On Bed!! / Promo Deal On Bed Sheets (6by6) And (6by7) / How Dangote Withdrew $10m Cash From Bank And Put It On Bed… Just To Look At It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Last On Bed by nopoverty(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
How to last on bed
How to last on bed for about 10 hours with local egv
So many men on Earth are suffering from not lasting in bed.but I have brought a solution to you all.

Most of the time men course the reason Why there wife do adultery.

The egg is the same as red meat: they are a potent source of cholesterol and your yolk produces vitamin D: the kick you need to regulate calcium levels and produce higher levels of testosterone because they help muscle growth.

ITEMS:

1. Egg

2. MILK

3. SUGAR

First of all crack 2 egg in a plate ,and liquid milk and sugar and steer it together.

Then cook it .after eat it I promise you,you will thank me later
Re: How To Last On Bed by StylishLord(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
nopoverty:
Then cook it .after eat it I promise you,you will thank me later
They av started again ooo. i no want drink wtin go kill me ooh

(1) (Reply)

Global Coronavirus Live Update / Importance Of Professionals For Business Tax Services / An Investment Company You Can Trust - Visit The Office In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.