Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,531 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Price Of A Plot Of Land In Yaba - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Price Of A Plot Of Land In Yaba (824 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / To Let In Yaba: Newly Renovated 3 Bedrm Flat 2T 2B Along Igbobi Rd. / Price Of Land In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price Of A Plot Of Land In Yaba by RotimiA: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2010
Can someone please tell me how much a plot is selling for in Yaba?

Thank you!!
Re: Price Of A Plot Of Land In Yaba by Wilife: 6:00am On Dec 27, 2010
@Poster,

Yaba and its environs is about 8 digits, 12M up to 20M in some instances depending on its proximity to Herbert Macaulay Way.

Akoka and its environs which is a little bit inside is from 8M upwards.

If you are serious with this request.

Kindly send me an e-mail.

I can link you with a VERY reliable land agent.

e-mail addy is wilife1 at yahoo.com
Re: Price Of A Plot Of Land In Yaba by RotimiA: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2010
Wilfie: Thank you for replying to my enquiry. I am trying to have an idea of land values in Yaba for possible development. I was told a 1000 sq m land goes for N50m. Can you confirm if this value is accurate. Also what are the premiums if the land is located close to a major high road such as Herbert Macaulay Way.

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat To Let N150k / 4 Plots Of Land At Otunla Lakowe (ajah/ibeju Area) @2.3m Par Plot / For Sale: ABUJA Residential / Commercial Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.