Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures (73164 Views)

Benue Police Command Parades Various Armed Robbers And Hoodlums. Photos / Nigerians Hail Abba Kyari As He Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers / Imo Police Command Parades Cultists, Armed Robbers And Kidnappers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by Focusmind: 6:08am On Mar 14, 2020
Anambra is fast becoming den of robbers. Densely populated without meaningful opportunities for the youths.

Over population and over breeding will destroy Nigeria.

People should have the number of kids they could cater for and not producing potential arm rubbers.

Children, if not well trained, turns out to be a menace to the society.

Our people will not hear. For them, children na God gifts.

Not all but most children of the poor and abandoned usually turns bad and becomes a threat to the society.
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by bhella10: 6:11am On Mar 14, 2020
Osidazz19:
K

I bet you that not more than one or probably zero of these criminals is Fulani, but reading Nigerian news especially online rants you'll get the impression that Fulanis are the biggest criminals of Nigeria.
Same thing in the SW, people are getting killed in Ikorodu, Ajah, Ikeja and other parts of Lagos by gangs in daily basis but we are dressing in some useless Amotekun crap looking for one or 2 Fulani herdsmen that will violate someone's farm.
If you arrest 100 criminals in SW today, more than likely zero of them will be Fulani but we want to create a special force to go after a crime that happens once a month while we have other criminals killing people on daily basis.
The black mind and brain is just FVCKED up for real.
Gbe enu e soun! Amotekun is beyond all that. Amotekun is like a special force unit. They do the dirty work the police can't do.
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 14, 2020
Nigeria instead of parading them they should take mug shots. But what am I saying this is a worthless zoo.
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 14, 2020
Focusmind:
Anambra is fast becoming den of robbers. Densely populated without meaningful opportunities for the youths.

Over population and over breeding will destroy Nigeria.

People should have the number of kids they could cater for and not producing potential arm rubbers.

Children, if not well trained, turns out to be a menace to the society.

Our people will not hear. For them, children na God gifts.

Not all but most children of the poor and abandoned usually turns bad and becomes a threat to the society.
Na so we see am. If a depopulation scheme is introduced now they will start talking rubbish.
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by sremmlyf(m): 6:36am On Mar 14, 2020
NextD18:
No reasonable and highly educated parents will wanna train their kids in a rough and uneducated state like Anambra.

uneducated state thwarting you and your cone head tribes men every year back to back
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 14, 2020
rowland545:
They should go to obosi they go tire to pack criminals..... Over 80% of people living in obosi are into one form of crime or another.....

I've never seen a state as unsafe as onitsha in terms of crime....and most vigilantes u see there are x robbers.....although I think the governor is trying.... Thank God I left that state in one piece...Anambra if no b crime nah juju
Include Enugu too abakpa especially, emene as I heard is another story for tomorrow.
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by Osidazz19: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2020
bhella10:
Gbe enu e soun! Amotekun is beyond all that. Amotekun is like a special force unit. They do the dirty work the police can't do.

Ode, omo ale oloriburuku, dindinrin ole atole, amukun meko. Se bi o se ba baba n la baba e soro ni yi? Just STFU if you don't have anything of substance to counter my post. Get lost, I don't have time for dumb asses.
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by pacespot(m): 7:31am On Mar 14, 2020
You cannot find a single woman among them and I'm sure the proceeds of their atrocities are shared with some women, little wonder men are always seen as prime suspects in any crime.
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by rowland545(m): 7:32am On Mar 14, 2020
Kimzo:
wow, you know this place pretty welll... I go to Maslina more though..
I know oba in and out....I can even hook u up with some fresh skin from tansian university.... If u want....lolz
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by Kimzo: 7:58am On Mar 14, 2020
rowland545:
I know oba in and out....I can even hook u up with some fresh skin from tansian university.... If u want....lolz
lolz..thank you
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by Befii: 8:07am On Mar 14, 2020
see senior boys oh
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by buchisom1(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2020
NextD18:
No reasonable and highly educated parents will wanna train their kids in a rough and uneducated state like Anambra.
shatap ya mouth Der... Anambra is hundred times better and safer Dan any oda place u have in mind... Place u have not been u Der talking rubbish...
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by chido20(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2020
NextD18:
Anambra is even better than Aba
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by kiddkash(m): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

WELL I GUESS IF YOU FALL A VICTIM OF ONE OF THESE SUSPECTS, YOU WILL TESTIFY YOURSELF THAT THEY DON’T DESERVE THAT HEADSHOT. WHEN THE REAL CRIMINALS CARRY OUT THEIR EVIL ACT, THEY DON’T DO IT IN A POLITE WAY. THEREFORE THEIR EVIL BEGETS ANIMAL-LIKE TREATMENT.
DON’T FORGET NIGERIA IS YET TO BE CIVILIZED ENOUGH FOR MUGSHOTS.
at least mug-shot will go a long way in helping. like how efcc does but efcc are small time
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by kiddkash(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2020
Kay25:

over sabi tell us na after all na only u be the literate person wey dey nairaland
mug-shot is a common word. if you don't know that then maybe you are the problem
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by kiddkash(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
no, they should create mugshot for ur brain, na maize flour full am.
what it means is you don't know what mug-shot is. by my understanding, it is pictorial evidence used in identifying
criminals to warn the public of the danger they pose
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by Mydazz(m): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2020
Still looking for the spider car
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by Unrated900(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2020
chatinent:

Igbos? No, I'm IGBO too. But they are causes of social unrest.

Good you know them
One Heineken for you
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by bhella10: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2020
Osidazz19:

Ode, omo ale oloriburuku, dindinrin ole atole, amukun meko. Se bi o se ba baba n la baba e soro ni yi? Just STFU if you don't have anything of substance to counter my post. Get lost, I don't have time for dumb asses.
Wow! You really sound hurt. Here's a hanky wipe your tears.
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by cybriz82(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2020
gurunlocker:

Sure you don't know what mug shot is?

That's one of the thing the NPF should have so they can keep record of criminals in their database.

Dat y oyinbo dey pass us for everything.. Evn finger print is very important...
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 14, 2020
I'm sure ur police would not had attacked if they were handling riffles & dats y they dont catch d cultists terorizing River State..Toothless dogs barking!
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by semochendo1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
kiddkash:
why don't our police create mug-shot for suspects instead of parading them like animals
those quoting me.i am sure you don't know what a mug-shot is
by my understanding, it is used in informing the public about criminals
in-order to be careful of them

So, this one they are doing na wetin?��

Mug-bomb?����
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by frozen70(f): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
NextD18:

I think you need brain evaluation

Is the state you are residing not having the same vices
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by Kay25(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
kiddkash:

mug-shot is a common word. if you don't know that then maybe you are the problem
I don't know that's why I asked and u that know didn't need to show ya self just let other know that's the beauty of doing things in love and not pride
Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by kiddkash(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kay25:

I don't know that's why I asked and u that know didn't need to show ya self just let other know that's the beauty of doing things in love and not pride
Apologies for any disrespect

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures by Kay25(m): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
kiddkash:

Apologies for any disrespect
no disrespect man we are all in to learn no one knows it ..Let us share things in love that's how we can have a better world..Thanks for meek able mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.