Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Exotic Rabbits Pets - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Exotic Rabbits Pets (1219 Views)

Rabbit Farm: Pure Breed Rabbits For Sale At Exotic Rabbits Nigeria / Exotic Rabbits Pets / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exotic Rabbits Pets by LushRabbits: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Get your Exotic and Exquisite Bunny Pets .

080-------54209770--------

Re: Exotic Rabbits Pets by vincentjk(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
How much each? Keeping rabbit as a primary pet wouldn't be a bad idea to me
Re: Exotic Rabbits Pets by LushRabbits: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
The prices range from 2000-5000 depending on breed.
Re: Exotic Rabbits Pets by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Keeping rabbits as pet is lovely but always remember,do not starve them or you will hate yourself
Re: Exotic Rabbits Pets by Simplecity(m): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
See fresh meat tongue.... How much angry
Re: Exotic Rabbits Pets by Pidginwhisper: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2020
Good as pet if kept in an indoor cage where you can always play with it and return back to cage after. If you dull ehn, this thing go chew anything chewable and their urine stinks af.
Re: Exotic Rabbits Pets by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Good as pet if kept in an indoor cage where you can always play with it and return back to cage after. If you dull ehn, this thing go chew anything chewable and their urine stinks af.
That chewing part is what no seller tells the buyer.....
Re: Exotic Rabbits Pets by Pidginwhisper: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Benz4pimp:
That chewing part is what no seller tells the buyer.....
You know right. I had 5 some years back. I mistakenly left them in my room alone while i went to pick someone up, by the time i got back home the cable of my wired gaming pads had been chew to pieces with HDMI cable . My bedspread chew, laces of my sneakers chew.
Still can’t understand why they don’t tell people that rabbit can be very destructive if left alone indoor without close monitoring.
Re: Exotic Rabbits Pets by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 15, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
You know right. I had 5 some years back. I mistakenly left them in my room alone while i went to pick someone up, by the time i got back home the cable of my wired gaming pads had been chew to pieces with HDMI cable . My bedspread chew, laces of my sneakers chew.
Still can’t understand why they don’t tell people that rabbit can be very destructive if left alone indoor without close monitoring.
i have 7 at the moment,at first I left them in a big cage,one day I felt they should play around the house.Thank God I was around,from wood to books to rubber gloves,they chewed everything....I don’t know why nigerians hide the truth all because they want to sell...Most of sellers block me on IG because I always let people know
Re: Exotic Rabbits Pets by supernigga(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
LushRabbits:
The prices range from 2000-5000 depending on breed.
where is your location, thou i have two won't mind having more, the ones I have had stop breading.
Re: Exotic Rabbits Pets by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Rabbit meat is delicious, especially babaqued

1 Like

Re: Exotic Rabbits Pets by LushRabbits: 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
supernigga:
where is your location, thou i have two won't mind having more, the ones I have had stop breading.

Agbado ijaye Lagos
Re: Exotic Rabbits Pets by KyrianOkeke(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Benz4pimp:
i have 7 at the moment,at first I left them in a big cage,one day I felt they should play around the house.Thank God I was around,from wood to books to rubber gloves,they chewed everything....I don’t know why nigerians hide the truth all because they want to sell...Most of sellers block me on IG because I always let people know

So, is there a way to stop them from chewing things?

(1) (Reply)

Superb German Shepherd Pups For Sale In Abuja / Beautiful Albino Python Caught In Cotonou / Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.