Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts After Daniele Rugani Contacts Coronavirus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts After Daniele Rugani Contacts Coronavirus (441 Views)

Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities / Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Chelsea Offers Alvaro Morata Plus €55m For Gonzalo Higuain and Daniele Rugani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts After Daniele Rugani Contacts Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Portuguese professional footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo has reacted to the said Coronavirus days after his fellow team-mate, Daniele Rugani tested positive.
Recall that Italian football club ‘Juventus’ had on Wednesday announced that one of its players, defender Daniele Rugani, has tested positive for Coronavirus.

This makes him the first player in the country’s top football league to test positive for the virus since the outbreak began globally.

Cristiano Ronaldo who was rumored to have been quarantined in his Madeira home after the hilarious incident, has since taking to his social media to react to the issue at hand.

He wrote;

The world is going through a very difficult moment which demands the utmost care and attention from all of us. I speak to you today not as a football player, but as a son, father, a human being concerned with the latest developments that is affecting the whole world.

It is important we all follow the advice of WHO (World Health Organization) and the governing bodies on how we handle this current situation. Protecting human life must come above any other interests.

I would like to send my thoughts to everyone who has lost someone close to them, my solidarity to those who are fighting the virus, like my teammate Daniele Rugani, and my continued support to the amazing health professionals putting their own lives at risk to help save others.

Cristiano Ronaldo

Source: https://soundgist.com/cristiano-ronaldo-reacts-days-after-fellow-team-mate-daniele-rugani-tested-positive-for-coronavirus/

1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts After Daniele Rugani Contacts Coronavirus by omoiyamayor(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
See why hes the GOAT

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts After Daniele Rugani Contacts Coronavirus by jahlove4jah: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
Very emotional

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts After Daniele Rugani Contacts Coronavirus by chiiraq802(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nice one CR7....

Life first before football....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts After Daniele Rugani Contacts Coronavirus by DozieInc(m): 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
A very humane response.
Kudos CR7

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts After Daniele Rugani Contacts Coronavirus by MERCHANDISER: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
Their sudden wealth made pride to enter them, China was so much becoming focused on ruling the World, dominating former World powers. Even China President never deny there is BioWeapon Lab in Wuhan, China. Everybody knows that this very deadly version of the Virus leaked/originated from the lab that was tweaking it to use BioWeapon.

(1) (Reply)

Ivory Coast FA Election: Drogba Records Zero Vote / Crowd Noise Played Over Loudspeakers As Football Returns To South Korea / Ighalo Not Worth £20m – Neville

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.