Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

House Cleaning - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Cleaning (175 Views)

My Wife Said I Want To Kill Her With House Cleaning Task / Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning / MOBILE HOUSE CLEANING SERVICES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Cleaning by davidpeace99: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
My name is David and i reside in Surulere. Most people - Business men and women, people on jobs that require time and presence find it tough to arrange/clean the house, work and take care of the kids altogether. I can help lift a bit of the burden by arranging/cleaning your entire house. Also, documents that can guarantee your safely and that of your items can be provided. I work solely and i try to be efficient. So my number is 08110275067. You can chat via whatsapp and also call or text. Good Day All and Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Mega Telecoms Wealth Creation. / Holiday Getaway Gifts / Empowering Women Is At The Heart Of Carbon38’s Business Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.