Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Contact me, if you need a professional freelance article writer!!!! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Contact me, if you need a professional freelance article writer!!!! (631 Views)

Freelance Article Writer Needed. / Hire A Professional Freelance Writer Now! / Professional Freelance Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact me, if you need a professional freelance article writer!!!! by kpada22: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
This is for those who want to outsource works that they know they can't cope with. Whether you are outsourcing from Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer or even Personal Projects, my familiarity with these platforms would honestly be enough to know what you are expecting. Also, with a Premium Subscription to Grammarly and a Plagiarism Checker, I test every written content before final submission. I also don't miss deadlines.
I charge #1.3 a word but #1.5 a word for Academic Journals and Thesis. Whats app me on 0.9.0.1.2.3.7.7.6.2.8

I just need honesty and transparency and then we'll be good to go.
I am currently open for business...
I would be more than willing to attend to you. Don't forget that once you are on my list, I’ll treat you with the utmost PRIORITY!!
Re: Contact me, if you need a professional freelance article writer!!!! by kpada22: 1:12am On Mar 18, 2020
Am still available for writing work, kindly outsource it for me for a great delivery. Thanks
kpada22:
I'm am expert in article writing of all niches and available for work. High quality and timely delivery is a guarantee. Kindly contact 0.9.0.1.2.3.7.7.6.2.8.
Re: Contact me, if you need a professional freelance article writer!!!! by kpada22: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2020
Am still Available for your writing job.. Kindly contact me. Thanks [qquote author=kpada22 post=87419943]I'm am expert in article writing of all niches and available for work. High quality and timely delivery is a guarantee. Kindly contact 0.9.0.1.2.3.7.7.6.2.8.[/quote]
Re: Contact me, if you need a professional freelance article writer!!!! by kpada22: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chat me on 0.9.0.1.2.3.7.7.6.2.8, am still available for work.
kpada22:
Am still Available for your writing job.. Kindly contact me. Thanks [qquote author=kpada22 post=87419943]I'm am expert in article writing of all niches and available for work. High quality and timely delivery is a guarantee. Kindly contact 0.9.0.1.2.3.7.7.6.2.8.
Re: Contact me, if you need a professional freelance article writer!!!! by musa23: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2020
Excellent work done! am really impressed and will keep coming. Thanks
kpada22:
I'm am expert in article writing of all niches and available for work. High quality and timely delivery is a guarantee. Kindly contact 0.9.0.1.2.3.7.7.6.2.8. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Academic Writer Needed!!! / Want To Write For Amoize Magazine / New Literary Magazine Currently Accepting Short Stories And Poems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.