Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency (41332 Views)

SHOCKING!! Trump Declares Joe Biden As US Next President / Donald Trump Declares That Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon (photo) / Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by learner007(m): 12:52am On Mar 14, 2020
This guy, however uncouth he is, has kept every single promise he made to the American citizens. He has done everything possible to secure his country. If I had a personal heaven, he would make that heaven. God bless America!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:54am On Mar 14, 2020
May God bless Nigerians with a President that will love them the way Trump loves and cares for Americans.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:58am On Mar 14, 2020
Someone in aso rock does not even know what is going on in the world now,he only cares for his cows in daura !

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by Kuficking: 1:05am On Mar 14, 2020
oghale23:
I see here that some people support President Trump and some hate him as if he is the junior brother of the devil.

Everybody is entitled to their beliefs and opinions. You can't force your hatred of a president on a person neither can you force your love for a president on a person.

While some people hate President Trump for all the reason they can gather, some people love the President for all the reason they can gather.

In 8 months time the American people will decide on how well he has governed and whether he deserves a 2nd term. From the result, we will know.

For those who hate the president because you agree and believe that he is a fool, idiot, liar, incompetent and a Charlatan, it won't matter to the American people, because he was labelled as such before he was president and he still won.

Majority of the US media hate him and all they do is to cover him negatively in an attempt to convince the American people he is a bad, incompetent, dishonest and a foolish president. Most of what he says or does is twisted and interpreted to fit their negative and hateful agenda/ narrative.

The Democrats from day 1 have been trying to remove him from office through Investigation, harassment, impeachment, using the 25th amendment and so on.

All the aforementioned have failed and they have run out of options.

For me, I believe the truth will prevail and in 8months time, it will come into fruition.

It's all scripted for your slumber

Wake up out your slumber

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by RaptorX: 1:12am On Mar 14, 2020
What happened to all that we are the greatest, we have the best economy, military bla bla that he always mouthed off when in front of the microphone. Now everybody has been humbled, because only God is the superpower and their economy is now in trouble, their stock market is crashing and their military cannot fight an invisible microorganism.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by Iluvmycontr3: 1:23am On Mar 14, 2020
babdap:
Like or Hate him,the welfare of US citizens has always been his priority since inauguration

Because that is the primary responsibility of a RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by Sprumbaba: 2:30am On Mar 14, 2020
wwwihy:
Conoravirus is a Hoax- Preesident Trump, the most unserious American President ever

Americans don buy market

The first president that does what he promise. Check around your house, you will see most unserious people.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by zomby(m): 2:36am On Mar 14, 2020
Trump needs to get tested...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 14, 2020
When the thing has eaten deep into the country, Africa is just lucky even malaria and Lassa has killed more people than corona can boast of. Okay oh bitcoin don drop if you get money buy well oh, riches are around the corner
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 14, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
May God bless Nigerians with a President that will love them the way Trump loves and cares for Americans.
Bro it's all politics. Politicians only give a shit about themselves, read wide on other countries what you will be will disgust you.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by Harbeeorlar(m): 3:27am On Mar 14, 2020
And looking at the same picture i notice those leaders are elders with wide experience which means having elders as leaders is not our issue just that our own leaders are just wicked, selfish and greedy
InfoSources:
I don't know but I do not live in America, neither am I an American, but I call this man MY PRESIDENT because I dont know what to call the one I have here. God bless Donald John Trump.

Make America Great Again 2016
Keep America Great 2020.

Just look at the pic below and see security leaders that mean business.. Mark Milley's face though grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by NowisGod109(f): 3:30am On Mar 14, 2020
InspireWealthB:
If America, China and the whole of Europe with all their scientific advancement haven't been able to understand the full origin and behaviour of this small virus, how then were they able to understand something as complex as the universe and the origin of other creations?

How were these people able to convince us about the origin of the earth, man and others, when they cannot vividly tell from which animal exactly this particular virus came?

You can provide "imaginary" proofs for the origin of the universe and man outside of a creator (God), but you cannot explain a small virus as this.

Don't believe it's from any animal. It's a biological weapon's grade. These whites have lots of specimen in their labs that don't have cure
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by Stillthebest: 3:43am On Mar 14, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Pro active after 1700 cases?
U call that pro active?

Has he not taken alot of measures? That land is a cold region and Americans dont stay in their country.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by Chicastle: 3:52am On Mar 14, 2020
InfoSources:
I don't know but I do not live in America, neither am I an American, but I call this man MY PRESIDENT because I dont know what to call the one I have here. God bless Donald John Trump.

Make America Great Again 2016
Keep America Great 2020.

Just look at the pic below and see security leaders that mean business.. Mark Milley's face though grin grin grin

I concur bro. He is my president too
This is a country that has president. What we have here is just ordinary politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by ikorodureporta: 4:40am On Mar 14, 2020
He even declared Sunday for national prayers.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by RaptorX: 4:52am On Mar 14, 2020
ikorodureporta:
He even declared Sunday for national prayers.
How come it is now he remembers the importance of prayer, why not before the crisis.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by tundess: 5:19am On Mar 14, 2020
So I guess CoVID-19 is a bit worse than the flu after all. cheesy
Trump gives you the impression that, as Captain of a sinking ship, he'd be the first one on the lifeboat. grin
The world used to look to American leadership. Not any more.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by tundess: 5:28am On Mar 14, 2020
RaptorX:
How come it is now he remembers the importance of prayer, why not before the crisis.

Does he even act or sound like someone who prays or contemplates prayer ? Now it's all "Hope's and prayers".
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by shogsmania: 6:10am On Mar 14, 2020
I thought he said it was just a flu the other day.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by shogsmania: 6:11am On Mar 14, 2020
Chicastle:

I concur bro. He is my president too
This is a country that has president. What we have here is just ordinary politicians
Doesn't matter,face your realities like men,whether you like or not bubu is your president, it's just like saying Ronaldo is your blood brother because you like him.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by shogsmania: 6:13am On Mar 14, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Someone in aso rock does not even know what is going on in the world now,he only cares for his cows in daura !
It's all politics,though he cares about america a thousand times more than bubu cares about us though.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by rottennaija(m): 6:23am On Mar 14, 2020
InspireWealthB:
If America, China and the whole of Europe with all their scientific advancement haven't been able to understand the full origin and behaviour of this small virus, how then were they able to understand something as complex as the universe and the origin of other creations?

How were these people able to convince us about the origin of the earth, man and others, when they cannot vividly tell from which animal exactly this particular virus came?

You can provide "imaginary" proofs for the origin of the universe and man outside of a creator (God), but you cannot explain a small virus as this.

It took ages before humans could understand how the world works after 1000 of years of speculation and claiming divine authorship (examples those who claim the earth is round, or flat, or held by giant elephant or tortoise).

Today, man can get to the moon, space, they have powerful telescope that is constantly pointing in space, recently tesla even launch a car into inner space that keeps taking videos, pictures and sending it to earth.

Humans have gone a long way over the last 200 years in understanding the physical universe.

In the other hand, covid 19 is a new variation of the coronavirus. Unlike malaria, hiv, cancer etc that has been studied for years, this one is new and has evidently taken many by surprise (that is excluding those who engineered it). It will take some time and it has taken, but they are understanding it more and more.

For example, it is understood that covid 19 is highly contagious more than SARS, but not as deathly as SARS. It is understood that it cannot survive more than 30 minutes outside a living host among other things.

Unlike believes that demand obedience and submission using a combination of fear, obligation and guilt, science follow the evidence and does not demand obedience but present its discoveries. Religion on the other hand demands us to imagine our God's, feel its present without any evidence, encourages us to look for signs of God in arbitrary life events and coincidences without providing the physical evidence of these gods.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by zelnababa(m): 6:29am On Mar 14, 2020
InspireWealthB:

God show us his supremacy again.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by PervertProphet: 6:53am On Mar 14, 2020
InspireWealthB:

Always remember that no Atheist truly knows anything about the origin of the universe or life.

Darwin's evolutionary theory is now regarded as arrant nonsense by any well read Individual.

Plus Atheism is not supported by science.
They only play these games of calling Theists/Bible believing people "illiterates" while trying to make it seem anyone who is a Atheist is scientific inclined and smart. That's a big lie.

Read up on the works of mathematician like David Berlinski who is truly from a science background and a believer in God.

Even their number one Atheist, Richard Dawkins till today has refused to debate Williams Craig Lane. He is scared. He debated Ravi Zacharias one time on BBC and made a mess of that that he didn't know when he as an Atheist exclaimed "Oh my God!".

Atheism is stupidity. Period!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by PervertProphet: 6:58am On Mar 14, 2020
brightalo1010:
Go to his Twitter page and see what sane Americans calls him before talking trash here. His level of incompetence made the virus spread this fast in His country. Follow him on Twitter you'll understand levels.

Don't trust Twitter.

Several liberals who loathe Trump are on that platform.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by PervertProphet: 6:59am On Mar 14, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

So you prefer the fairytale version of “everything created in 6 days” just like that ... gbam!! grin

Stupid boy.

Who believes a big bang fairy tale invented first by a Catholic and you say you are "scientific".

I see your sense.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by PervertProphet: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2020
oghale23:
I see here that some people support President Trump and some hate him as if he is the junior brother of the devil.

Everybody is entitled to their beliefs and opinions. You can't force your hatred of a president on a person neither can you force your love for a president on a person.

While some people hate President Trump for all the reason they can gather, some people love the President for all the reason they can gather.

In 8 months time the American people will decide on how well he has governed and whether he deserves a 2nd term. From the result, we will know.

For those who hate the president because you agree and believe that he is a fool, idiot, liar, incompetent and a Charlatan, it won't matter to the American people, because he was labelled as such before he was president and he still won.

Majority of the US media hate him and all they do is to cover him negatively in an attempt to convince the American people he is a bad, incompetent, dishonest and a foolish president. Most of what he says or does is twisted and interpreted to fit their negative and hateful agenda/ narrative.

The Democrats from day 1 have been trying to remove him from office through Investigation, harassment, impeachment, using the 25th amendment and so on.

All the aforementioned have failed and they have run out of options.

For me, I believe the truth will prevail and in 8months time, it will come into fruition.

All the Major media (CNN, Bloomberg, NBC, etc) all owned by the lib Dems. They are even trying to buy out Fox News via their ownership of Disney.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by tboydbrave(m): 7:08am On Mar 14, 2020
Most people here are hypocites of the highest order. Now trump is serious after calling it a hoax n allowing it to spread for so much as it as throughout the USA. Now wants to fight back with 50b. If this was buhari,waiting so late so act. The same people praising him would be shouting so hard. Calling him all sorts of names. Am not a buhari fan but let's call a spade a spade. Ordinary 3m dollars released they are shouting corruption. Yet trump has released 50b. Hypocites.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency by RaptorX: 7:12am On Mar 14, 2020
tundess:
So I guess CoVID-19 is a bit worse than the flu after all. cheesy
Trump gives you the impression that, as Captain of a sinking ship, he'd be the first one on the lifeboat. grin
The world used to look to American leadership. Not any more.
After this is all over, China is going to emerge stronger from the crisis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World's Heaviest Baby Weighing 15 Pounds / Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' / French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.