Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,968 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Addresses The World On The Corona Virus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Addresses The World On The Corona Virus (876 Views)

World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina / Ronaldo Addresses Juventus Exit Talk / Commentator Addresses Peter Rufai As ‘Late’ During Libya Vs Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Addresses The World On The Corona Virus by ContractKiller: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Addresses The World On The Corona Virus by hisexcellency34: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
He has the virus?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Addresses The World On The Corona Virus by NigeriaB(m): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
He has the virus?

No sir....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Addresses The World On The Corona Virus by segzysexy(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nice one from Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Addresses The World On The Corona Virus by pointstores(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Great ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Addresses The World On The Corona Virus by TheApologist: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
good one legend
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Addresses The World On The Corona Virus by Eagleboney(m): 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
the guy with charisma ,
A great orator

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Addresses The World On The Corona Virus by Timoleon(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
Great move. With great power comes great responsibility.

Meanwhile I have sneakers, shoes for sale. Please patronize me small. Follow the link in my signature to pick out an item. Send a picture of it to the WhatsApp in the post. Payment on delivery is available.
Thank you in anticipation of your patronage.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Addresses The World On The Corona Virus by TheExecutioner: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Sounding like a statesman or a leader. Twale.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Addresses The World On The Corona Virus by MorataFC: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Not the first to do so
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Addresses The World On The Corona Virus by ojaysam25(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
well said

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Addresses The World On The Corona Virus by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
With mediums like this, more people are informed
kudos

those jenner and kardash should also create the awareness

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Addresses The World On The Corona Virus by cr7lomo: 7:36am On Mar 14, 2020
Timoleon:
Great move. With great power comes great responsibility.

Meanwhile I have sneakers, shoes for sale. Please patronize me small. Follow the link in my signature to pick out an item. Send a picture of it to the WhatsApp in the post. Payment on delivery is available.
Thank you in anticipation of your patronage.

I like the first 2....black with stripes and the pure white... what sizes do you hv them in??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Addresses The World On The Corona Virus by Timoleon(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2020
Black with stripes 44, all white 42-44
If you wear a different size I can help you source for it.

Please reach me through the WhatsApp link in the Instagram post. Thank you.
cr7lomo:

I like the first 2....black with stripes and the pure white... what sizes do you hv them in??

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo Fails To Make Top Five Most Valuale Players / Sonic The Hedgehog (2020) Full Movies Online FREE / Pogba New Hairstyle,check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.