Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Coronavirus: Like Buhari, Donald Trump Seen Giving Elbow Bump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coronavirus: Like Buhari, Donald Trump Seen Giving Elbow Bump (482 Views)

US Election: Trump Seen Playing Golf As CNN Declares Biden Winner (photos) / Donald Trump Seen Leaving And Packing Out From The White House (VIDEO) / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Like Buhari, Donald Trump Seen Giving Elbow Bump by Babtech001: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Social media has went agog following the video of the United States president, Donald Trump where he was seen giving the latest shaking style (elbow shaking) which is also known as the Elbow Bump.

In the 6 seconds video, Trump, instead of shaking hands — gave Bruce Greenstein, the CEO of LHC Group home health care services company, elbow-bump.

This is coming amidst the global pandemic of coronavirus, which was first detected in the Chinese city of Wuhan and is currently ravaging the world.

In similar development, recently, the Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari and his vice-president, Yemi Osinbajo were also seen doing the elbow bump at a dinner with High Level CBN Round Table for Growth on Wednesday night.

https://globaltimesng.com/coronavirus-like-buhari-donald-trump-seen-giving-elbow-bump/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1--ypDMtME

1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Like Buhari, Donald Trump Seen Giving Elbow Bump by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
So you mean trump copied baba . If so he should keep it up so. So that Chicago can transform to ojuelegba.

The virus is real my people. Must you shake? Oga me no dey even greet again. Na nemaste I dey give if I want even greet sef.
Re: Coronavirus: Like Buhari, Donald Trump Seen Giving Elbow Bump by ursullalinda(f): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
The leg greeting seems the safest......they can try it out.
Re: Coronavirus: Like Buhari, Donald Trump Seen Giving Elbow Bump by voltron14: 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Wait for those with inferiority complex.
Re: Coronavirus: Like Buhari, Donald Trump Seen Giving Elbow Bump by Sirjamo: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
This is the first time I have seen president Trump smiling. I was beginning to wonder if he ever smiles!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Like Buhari, Donald Trump Seen Giving Elbow Bump by BlackfireX: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Trump is just too presidential...

Unlike one, Lifeless man , who has refused to travel again
Re: Coronavirus: Like Buhari, Donald Trump Seen Giving Elbow Bump by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
UnaToto
Re: Coronavirus: Like Buhari, Donald Trump Seen Giving Elbow Bump by Simplyleo: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
voltron14:
Wait for those with inferiority complex.
Trust them, be rest assured they will soon show up.

Complex has so eaten into them that they queue to sniff Donald Trump's farts.

Wondered why Donald Trump insulted their ancestors and the word of the insult became their daily anthem?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Like Buhari, Donald Trump Seen Giving Elbow Bump by Ehiscotch(m): 12:06am On Mar 14, 2020
When Buhari did this they said he was making a mockery of the pandemic and being insensitive — I just weak.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:Trump Refuses To Participate in a Virtual 2nd Presidential Debate / Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The UN World Food Programme / Breaking : US Senate Confirms Amy Coney Barret As Supreme Court Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.