Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Ganduje: Until You Give A Man Power And Money, U Don't Know Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Until You Give A Man Power And Money, U Don't Know Him (1966 Views)

Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically / Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje: Until You Give A Man Power And Money, U Don't Know Him by Saifullah01: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Former governor kwankwaso and emir Sanusi, while then deputy governor ganduje looks on

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Until You Give A Man Power And Money, U Don't Know Him by chiiraq802(m): 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gandollar go sabi gossip oooo...see as him wan hear wetin dem dey talk by all means grin...

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Until You Give A Man Power And Money, U Don't Know Him by Timoleon(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hmm All these in the name of politics? Let sleeping dogs lie Biko.

Meanwhile I need small money and power. I have sneakers, shoes for sale. Please patronize me small. Follow the link in my signature to pick out an item. Send a picture of it to the WhatsApp in the post. Payment on delivery is available.
Thank you in anticipation of your patronage.
Re: Ganduje: Until You Give A Man Power And Money, U Don't Know Him by NGpatriot: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iig-I4rzdVQ

The emir is a public official getting paid by the state government and I can sack any emir and go to bed and sleep well at night.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Until You Give A Man Power And Money, U Don't Know Him by pointstores(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nawa
Re: Ganduje: Until You Give A Man Power And Money, U Don't Know Him by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
For the person that posted this, he should go back to Kano Politics from 1998/1999, and make his conclusions.. Ganduje was the flag bearer of the PDP but due to consensus by Rimi and co. They made kwankwaso the PDP governorship aspirant and Ganduje his Deputy

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Until You Give A Man Power And Money, U Don't Know Him by yarimo(m): 1:34am On Mar 14, 2020
don't mind the OP he is a small kid who doesn't know
anything about kano state political history.
BabangidaHamza:
For the person that posted this, he should go back to Kano Politics from 1998/1999, and make his conclusions.. Ganduje was the flag bearer of the PDP but due to consensus by Rimi and co. They made kwankwaso the PDP governorship aspirant and Ganduje his Deputy
Re: Ganduje: Until You Give A Man Power And Money, U Don't Know Him by iammo(m): 2:26am On Mar 14, 2020
cool

Funny thing is Ganduje is more educated than the two of them put together, he holds multiple masters degree and a PhD, and he sent both Kwankwaso and Sanusi to early retirement

Re: Ganduje: Until You Give A Man Power And Money, U Don't Know Him by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 14, 2020
And dollars too
Re: Ganduje: Until You Give A Man Power And Money, U Don't Know Him by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 14, 2020
Just like saying until a man pocket dollars into his Riga, you don't how corrupt he is grin

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Until You Give A Man Power And Money, U Don't Know Him by Day169: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2020
.. well, I can attest to both, power as governor and money in his babariga, and consequently, the monster he has become! angry

(1) (Reply)

Adeyinka Grandson Gains 3m New Followers, May Emerge As The New Yoruba Face / FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. / The Moment Oshiomole Entered A Gathering In Agenebode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.